• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

oldskool alliance = you and your boyfriends guild soverein.

u gotta go there to bodyblock everyone like u did in valencia, because even with 90 members u suck and loosing against 50 member guild like enemy.

And then u see sovereign crying about "Ohh we didnt have enough numbers mommy so we had to dodge and go vs 4 guilds" Boo -----ing hoo.

Sovereign keep dodgin even on forums thats hilarious, you really need other people to answer for you because you made a joke out of yourself?

The saddest part is everyone had expectations from because you were "the strongest guild in alustin" well if thats the strongest one, then alustin is a shit pvp server, and im sry for the ppl who were stuck there before the merge. Like to be in a server when you got an alpha guild as bad as sovereign, its a -----ing joke.

really sad that harmony had diffrences inside their guild and they disband, at least then we had another old big and strong guild besides Addicted. Now without harmony u got only, Addicted that they are the strongest guild atm, Sovereign a pleb guild that call themself "hardcore pvp" and "the strongest guild" but dodging fights and cant ever win 1v1 so they comming with allies, Enemy - a toxic salty guild who won a castle last week for their first time in their life. And then you got the most ridiculous guild in the world - Ember, The guild that none rlly give a ----- about so they need some attention, Came from Croxus the Abonded server, got 0 skills on large scale, all i see them is open world pvp, and if they die they insta run away because "we are not allowed to feed" what a joke of a guild. i saw u guys loosing in node war, And then u take balenos because none give a ----- about balenos, you call yourself "hardcore pvp" you are just plebs who go for the most shitty territory without a fight to gain some money for your very unskilled siege wise guild. Ohh and because u were too bad you had to cry to dishonored to merge into you what a retarded move, now its 2 guilds in 1 that got 0 idea how to siege, i mean i saw millenium doing better job than u.

Now sovereign gonna rotte in their castle, without a fight because thats how they like it, no fights because they are too weak, they can only talk but not do. if they do get a fight they gonna bring alliance. and if they gonna loose the castle they gonna run away to another territory. Cant understand ppl who will even go to such a coward guild. even your leaders are a -----ing coward joke, and if you are that -----ing coward in a -----ing game, i think i know how lousy ppl you gonna be irl. -----ing gitgud and get some balls to face ppl in game, its a game, we know you are bad at it, but you cant admit it and its sad.

holy mother of rants.i like that guy.

6 people like this

Posted

Who are you and what guild are you from? because i'm just wondering what you have to offer in the pvp/siege scene besides your harry potter book sized rants.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Erebus is red

Oneuproad is mean

Your post is joke, worse than Eiene

Edited by Heedun
14 people like this

Posted

Dodged again. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Erebus is red

Oneuproad is mean

Thats not even rhymes, stop embarrass yourself.

And i know you get offended because i said something on you guild. Please tell me how that make you feel? You crying at nights after you lost a castle to a50 ppl guild while u had an alliance? Its hard for you when your lover bois sovereign not protecting you?

Your whole guild is a -----ing joke. Keep defending sovereign when they are so bad they cant say anything themself and just dodge.

Even atm you are in mediah helping your boyfriends sovereign cause they again cant fight alone. sad plebs

Edited by CykaChu

Posted

And i know you get offended because i said something on you guild. Please tell me how that make you feel? You crying at nights after you lost a castle to a50 ppl guild while u had an alliance? Its hard for you when your lover bois sovereign not protecting you?

Your whole guild is a -----ing joke. Keep defending sovereign when they are so bad they cant say anything themself and just dodge.

Even atm you are in mediah helping your boyfriends sovereign cause they again cant fight alone. sad plebs

we're focusing on sovereign first in mediah, we can't possibly have an alliance with them? :thinking:

and yes we lost a castle to a 50 people guild but you're wrong about us having an alliance. we had a 1vs1 against Enemy twice. Unless you're going to start making some conspiricy theories about us allying with Enemy :D

Posted

you are a sad person who knows fkall :)get your facts correct before you make assumptions <3

Posted

Calpheon: Enemy vs Millenium + Sfora vs Encore

GG Exilium, we didnt got zerged

Posted

live footage of calpheon siege

4 people like this

Posted

live footage of calpheon siege

Tl;Dr Stuff randomly died with no precise order and everything disappeared rather fast, 50 vs gods-know-i-lost-count! Enemy takes back the cheap french-ripoff lands of Dodgeon ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) and goes sharing the phat stacks of cash between a very limited few!

Fun night, thanks for those deciding to come!

Posted

Good fight on calpheon, thanks for showing up :)
Dont know what was Encore doing here... They had any people?

Posted

Good fight at calpheon 

Good fight on calpheon, thanks for showing up :)
Dont know what was Encore doing here... They had any people?

About 15-20 people or so. They were firing cannons on sfora so we had to take them out eventually

Posted

Enemy should be careful to not appear too arrogant right now. Instead i would just be happy that anyone appeared in Calph.

Posted

Valencia uncontested again. Ge Ge Addicted looks like the new Harmony. Ppl dont even dare to knock hahah.

You folks should pretend to be weak to lure some enemies in.

Posted

Enemy should be careful to not appear too arrogant right now. Instead i would just be happy that anyone appeared in Calph.

Dw about that, Enemy isnt Harmony

1 person likes this

Posted

Footage of Calpheon's siege. 

Posted

Aside from poking some fun we already said we're happy about those that shown up, no in game trashtalking either.

Posted

Thanks for showing up in Calpheon, GG. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Erebus is red

Oneuproad is mean

R7L8rPT.png

JtNZFHb.png

remember to stack more ap before you can inflict big dmg on your posts

3 people like this

Posted

Aside from poking some fun we already said we're happy about those that shown up, no in game trashtalking either.

Its not like i really care. But when i was reading the first 3 posts from you guys here... i was just thinking "wow arrogant" But probably its just me.

1 person likes this

Posted

GG SERENDIA, GREAT FIGHT GUYS

2 people like this

Posted

-snip- really sad that harmony had diffrences inside their guild and they disband, at least then we had another old big and strong guild besides Addicted. Now without harmony u got only, Addicted that they are the strongest guild atm,-snip-

Harmony is recruiting quality players! Not dead. ;)

Posted (edited)

Its not like i really care. But when i was reading the first 3 posts from you guys here... i was just thinking "wow arrogant" But probably its just me.

Let's be honest it's not like sending Lucie and co. Back then to the podcast was any better, it's good that you apparently don't care because your high horse ain't that good :>

Edited by Sheranna
1 person likes this

Posted

Mediah territory:

Sovereign had a 1vs1 with Wasted and lost (you saw the message).

Oldskool had a 1vs1 with Ginnunga and won. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jk, we took Sovereign out together and then Wasted let us have a 1vs1 with Ginnunga (big respect)

2 people like this

Posted

gg mediah was a fun siege! but holy the bass drops... ähm fps drops on engage at the last chokepoint in the castle !

cFNAWQY.png