• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Dw soon ember and sovereign will be on t3 nodes too. Unless Ember rather bully weak guilds on t1 and t2 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I mean what are the odds, right? :)

Posted

T2 - Hasrah Cliff

Leviathan (~55) vs OSEF (same numbers I think)

Leviathan won in an hour

1 person likes this

Posted

Cron Castle (t3):

Wasted (53) vs Millennium (~70? ) vs Aritaum (10-15)

We had a nice 1v1 against Millenium even tho Aritaum kept attaking our backline.

gg wp

3 people like this

Posted

Cron Castle (t3):

Wasted (53) vs Millennium (~70? ) vs Aritaum (10-15)

We had a nice 1v1 against Millenium even tho Aritaum kept attaking our backline.

gg wp

Gf, hope we can get a revenge soon. This time with a proper fort location for us, this was just utterly retarded. But shit happends, had some nice fights and hopefully see you soon. Very soon..

1 person likes this

Posted

Gf, hope we can get a revenge soon. This time with a proper fort location for us, this was just utterly retarded. But shit happends, had some nice fights and hopefully see you soon. Very soon..

looking forward to it :)

Posted

looking forward to it :)

I'm not the one that could make arrangements but hope upper hands can work something out ^^

Posted

What were your exact numbers today btw?

There was no end to your zerg :o

Posted

What were your exact numbers today btw?

There was no end to your zerg :o

65 signups, don't know exact numbers but those were the signups.

Posted (edited)

Western Gateway (T2)

Khaos vs ThePirateBay vs Ancestrall vs Engelz? vs Poros?

We took out TPB together with Ancestrall in under 20 minutes, then continued to have a good 1v1 for about an hour. After that we killed the last guild which was doing their first node war ever we think. We are not really sure what they were doing the whole time but we did see them a few times. ^^

Edited by Razielkh
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Soon you will say we were trying to kill you but the mighty gibzon sorvived and killed us in a fair fight. You killed us when we were changing channel/trying to get to the drop, I didnt even see you untill you killed us with whatever it was. And you even made a screenshot xD you are pathetic.

Making those screenshots and bragging about it in the first place is pathetic. Guild war scores dont really matter that much. Only if you would fight full guild vs full guild gvg and win that handely you earn the right to brag about it :P

And to keep the post on topic :

Western Guard Camp T3

Harmony vs Sinnfrei

Harmony 27, Sinnfrei 26 people on field. Sinnfrei fought well. GG BOIS

Edited by xMovingTarget
1 person likes this

Posted

Behr Riverhead: Draw.

TheExodusCompany vs Crimsonlords vs Messorum vs Loothodruck vs Varshen vs Headhunters vs Dragonborns vs Flow.

3 guilds remained standing, TheExodusCompany vs an alliance of Varshen and Dragonborns.

Video can be found here:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

snip

You can remove bugged cannons from the map, can't remember which click or ctrl+click right now, but just try it you'll find out soon enough what the right combination is xD

Edited by DreamChaser

Posted

You can remove bugged cannons from the map, can't remember which click or ctrl+click right now, but just try it you'll find out soon enough what the right combination is xD

See, if i had known that, we would have won this war :(

Posted (edited)

Although I must confess that I have killed some warrior boss alts in Enemy too who tried to 2v1 me, but I simply call it self defense since I was alone with my main.

IYZ7Ndy.jpg

As apologies for killing those Enemy warrior boss alts above (shame on me!), I have already given away 150+ free kills to this guild in return with my own boss alts to make up for it.

Because we all know that no competitive player will respect those who chase the free easy kills for pretender success only, right? :) 

:o Look Mummy, I'm famous! I'm on the interweb! That's me, Edmar. B|

Edited by Sirteddy

Posted

And to keep the post on topic :

Western Guard Camp T3

Harmony vs Sinnfrei

Harmony 27, Sinnfrei 26 people on field. Sinnfrei fought well. GG BOIS

You do realize that reporting Node/Siege war outcomes is the actual off-topic in here, aye? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

You do realize that reporting Node/Siege war outcomes is the actual off-topic in here, aye? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bSN9Qe4.png

1 person likes this

Posted

EVIL PAGE 666 

1 person likes this

Posted

EVIL PAGE 666 

Oh right gotta be on 666 page.

Matys out

Posted

My good friends, hello. Have you all seen the weather outside today? I have not.

Sankaruto out.

1 person likes this

Posted

same

Posted

666 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i still remember the 420 hype :ph34r:

Posted

My good friends, hello. Have you all seen the weather outside today? I have not.

Sankaruto out.

My good friend, it is quite grey out here. Hope it is better over there.

Nemoreia out.

Posted

Hello my good friend,

it's boring.

Arty out

Posted

Brutal page confirmed.

Posted

Sankaruto out.

pretty awful you dont want to see it