• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

hard to rank since they lost some members to Sovereign. But they would end up D rank I think.

I somewhat agree on that, but they still "deserve" to be rated, right ? ^^
Wouldnt be cool, to not include them imo ;)

Posted

FUzion at this point seems pretty rip, not much point rating them. Shame to see another sieging guild go under.

544f34bfc8e313c81797773c697edb1f.png

Posted

FUzion at this point seems pretty rip, not much point rating them. Shame to see another sieging guild go under.

Don't give them up yet, they could find a decent small core to merge into them and they could be back in shape in no time if the structure is still there, i believe half the guilds up there today have been through up and downs themselves, if the core and organization of the guild stays strong, anything can happen

I BILIV!!! @MoZex

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

what do you mean? 39 is more than enough to build on and far from rip

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted

S - Addicted
No explanation needed

A+ - Enemy
Increddible strong guild eventhough they don't have numbers they wipe the floor when they face three times their numbers.

A - Sovereign / Ember
Sovereign is a pretty strong guild but I don't rate them as high as Enemy or Addicted. As for Ember, probably as strong as Enemy but very inexperienced in siege mechanics. Whereas Enemy uses every siege mechanic available to their advantage Ember doesn't do anything like that. I assume we will see if they are going to use this now that they have stacked up on potatoes in Balenos.

B - Oldskool
Proper strong guild, seems like they have a good raid leader as they fought really organized when we fought them. Feels like they have a few members that aren't as geared as the others but if they catch up Oldskool will be strong af.

C - Millennium / Sfora (Or should I say Mill + Sfora for the memes?)
Both decent guilds I'd say, nothing special. As of right now I would say Sfora is even stronger than us, just being realistic here. Both still have a lot of room for improvement. Whereas Millennium has a hand full of players with really good gear and the rest are below average. Sfora best national guild. Both seem to have a lower attendance than before but I guess every guild goes through these times. 

D - Wasted / Morghulis / Dogma
Wasted is 2nd best national guild. They managed to win a nodewar versus us duo to very bad fort placement from us. No excuses, they won fair and square. I wouldn't rate them higher than us untill they have shown to beat us in the open field and then win a war. Untill then, you are below us. Others speak for itself I guess.

As for Ginnunga, I don't know. Haven't experienced myself yet so can't base my opinion but probably strong since others seem to rate them high.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

BDO EU Weekly Siege Power Ranking  22/02/2017 (by KapiH)

S - Addicted

They are just far too strong for any guild to 1 vs 1, they have the numbers and the gear, when the European Server was merged my guild (FUzion) was in the battle royal where we allied up against all the other guilds, and when we tried to one on one they were just too well organised at the time, and we got crushed, so yes they are the real deal.

A +- Sovereign, Enemy

As much as people would like a circlejerk on Sovereign, they are the 2nd/3rd best guild for sure, the question is just how strong Enemy truly is, as they were not really tested last week as they fended off Sfora + Millennium, who many see as forced alliance.

A -  Oldskool, Ember

The last two in the top 5, It is hard to rate which of the two is best, Gear wise it is Ember, but improvement wise Oldskool has gone the extra mile and week after week have shown up more polished, only time will tell.

B - Ginnunga (+ VoS) , Morghulis

These two are a interesting case, many will ask why rate them above the rest? Lets just say both of those guilds have had some interesting fights recently, Morghulis got Serendia and is growing in strength, in a one on one they would beat any guild below this, Same goes for Ginnunga’s new found strength.

C - Wasted, Millennium

Solid guilds from the top to the bottom, underated for sure, but without a solid ally it is tough to win in the Siege business. 

D -  Sfora, Khaos

Week after week every time they do show up they cause a dent on the scene, good guilds overall, just tactical mistakes have cost them being higher on the ranking

E- The Rest

Dogma, FUzion (who is retiring from the siege scene hence the fall from B to E Rank) Leviathan, and all the other guilds that have had there participation in the past weeks belong here, either not showing up every siege or just not on the level of the guilds above.

Edit: Fine, have a actual reason in the ranking, I will probably post these once a week anyway *source* from my gaming blog.

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
added reasons why
2 people like this

Posted

Eiene will support this post.

Posted

T3 - Eastern Border

Leviathan (~50) vs Ginnunga (~75)

Ginnunga won in 30 minutes. GG we got zerged ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

T3 - Eastern Border

Good Guy Leviathan, giving the plebs a chance to siege on Saturday, #respect

1 person likes this

Posted

T3 - Eastern Border

Your base placement was terrible though. GG for defending till the last second.

Posted

Your base placement was terrible though. GG for defending till the last second.

We just wanted a challenge ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Moretti Plantation (t3):

Wasted (54) vs ThelynEnnor (?) vs Sfora(?)

The fight for "the best national guild" has been decided! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Wasted focused ThelynEnnor first while defending from Sforas waves.

ThelynEnnor was out after 45 mins in the war.

Then we killed Sforas flag and went to their base. After 1:05h they were out as well.

gg wp.

13 people like this

Posted

B - Ginnunga + VikingsOnShrooms , Morghulis
C - Wasted, 
Millennium
D -  Sfora, Khaos

how you can put mongolis as B and sfora on the same tier as khaos? Sfora destroyed both monglis and khaos 1v1 on siege (its siege rank not node) but your PvF fight is not letting you put them higher than your new guild. If you want to make rankings throw away this pvf shit and tell it how it is. 

Posted

GG WP
Sfora had 40ish

Posted

Moretti Plantation (t3):

Wasted (54) vs ThelynEnnor (?) vs Sfora(?)

The fight for "the best national guild" has been decided! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Wasted focused ThelynEnnor first while defending from Sforas waves.

ThelynEnnor was out after 45 mins in the war.

Then we killed Sforas flag and went to their base. After 1:05h they were out as well.

gg wp.

----- Sov v Harmony / Addicted v Ember

THIS is the hype fight I was looking forward to.

Posted

----- Sov v Harmony / Addicted v Ember

THIS is the hype fight I was looking forward to.

2bad Oldskool Alliance sent ThelynEnnor to ruin the fun, BUT IT DIDNT STOP THEM!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Im gonna do my own list and not leave out Enemy cause im not biased( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

S: Addicted, no way anyone has a chance against them 1vs1. Mostly numbers but they have some seriously geared players as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A: Enemy/Sovereign, Still think Sovereign is a really really strong guild, imo stronger then Ember from what ive seen and my own experience. Whenever we will have a 1vs1, that will be an awesome fight! Not strong enough to beat Addicted tho even tho i personally think it would be a close fight

B+: Ember, High quality and lower numbers, never seen them get a real opponent so cant tell strength.

B:Oldskool, Strong guild, seems to have good raidlead and some good players. Got a bit few to numbers to compete with the top

B-: Ginnunga, seems to have high numbers and got alot stronger due to merge? Might be a contender to the top 5 guilds

C+: Sfora/Wasted. Fought Sfora alot in the past, strong guild for their numbers compared to other guild with same attendence. Dunno where Wasted is exactly now but stronger then guilds below in my list.

C: Millenium, Definitely a cool guild and I respect what they want with their guild. Unfortunately a bit to few of strong players in there to be higher up

C-: Morghulis, I hate tekeii ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thats the top imo, some other upcoming guilds like Khaos and Dogma might contend these spots in the future. This is my personal list and my own opinions :) Hard to rank people as well :P

Edited by Inexizz
1 person likes this

Posted

Elric Shrine - T2.

Varyags VS MountainTraining VS RainingHostias.

Very nice Node War, lots of fight and tons of people involved.
At first, we sided with Mountain Training to defeat Raining Hostias (I don't know how many they were, but they were like endless, one of their guy told us that they were more than 70, not confirmed tho). After roughly an hour we managed to take them down, then we did a 1vs1 against Mountain; it ended in a base race that we won.

Good job to everyone.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Why do you guys rate Sfora that high?

ThelynEnnor gave a much better fight than Sfora today.

And Sfora couldn´t manage to kill our fort defended by 10-15ppl.

Maybe we fought a different Sofa guild today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Today: ThelynEnnor > Sfora ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by BoeseWicht
2 people like this

Posted

Lake Kaia - Draw.

The Exodus Company vs Empire + LuxArcana + Purge vs Vanguard.

Thanks for a good fight guys!

We took out empire in about 20-25 minutes, while defending against Lux and Purge.

Total turnout from us was about 25 and alot of those were low level alts, so we were badly outnumbered and outgeared. But, went pretty damn well as it always does.

Video here:

2 people like this

Posted

Why do you guys rate Sfora that high?

ThelynEnnor gave a much better fight than Sfora today.

And Sfora couldn´t manage to kill our fort defended by 10-15ppl.

Maybe we fought a different Sofa guild today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Today: ThelynEnnor > Sfora ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We did realy poorly today, I give you that. But we usually are less efficient on nodewars then during sieges and I wouldn't rate Wasted belows us, especially after fight we just had.

1 person likes this

Posted

Shouldn't rate Enemy above Sovereign.
Sovereign has more siege knowledge, more numbers and an equal amount of geared players.
I think it's close, but I'd give the edge to Sovereign.
Also, don't underestimate Ember, they might not have shown any siege tactics, but have they needed to? No. They've either been zerged or just been able to overpower with brute force.
Siege mechanics is a lot easier to learn than to get a good group of players.
I think Ember is the strongest when it comes to open field Zerg v Zerg. Wouldn't surprise me if they're actually the best guild out there, depends a little on numbers. If they can manage to pull 70-75 people in a Siege, I think they could beat Addicted.

4 people like this

Posted

Overpower opponents? They got zerged down not once but twice against lower tier guilds not long ago. Brute force is nothing compared to experience and tactics in a siege environment. They probably are insanely strong open field, but did you ever think about why they never even dared to go to any other region other than the potato fields of Baleneros?

Posted

Overpower opponents? They got zerged down not once but twice against lower tier guilds not long ago. Brute force is nothing compared to experience and tactics in a siege environment. They probably are insanely strong open field, but did you ever think about why they never even dared to go to any other region other than the potato fields of Baleneros?

Not to embarrass you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 people like this