• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Lake Kaia - Draw.

The Exodus Company vs Empire + LuxArcana + Purge vs Vanguard.

Thanks for a good fight guys!

We took out empire in about 20-25 minutes, while defending against Lux and Purge.

Total turnout from us was about 25 and alot of those were low level alts, so we were badly outnumbered and outgeared. But, went pretty damn well as it always does.

Video here:

Hey there we were 32 for the fight with 7 in base so when attacking you we probably had similar numbers fighting against each other, though your vs thing seems to suggest we were allied with guilds, its something we have often done but not in this case.  I also maybe see one Purge push altogether, my understanding is Vanguard had them pretty tied up most of the fight.

Still GG was fun on our side to!

Posted

Logo-RMCC-Love-Heals.gif

Gorgo Rock Belt.  T2 multiple weeks unclaimed.

ShadowElite(45) vs BlacksailAcademy(3.5) vs Misanthropolis(55?) vs Dogma (70)

Was fun, kinda, considering, well, it was a node war and people fought.

Wizards don't climb rocks!

Yeah Dogma brought the entirety of Italy to help them today so upon early request of Misanthropolis we focused them second. First came BlacksailAcademy with a naked tower and 3.5 players. I say 3.5 because there were 4 horses there and only 3 players. The location of the 4th player will untill forever remain a mystery.

Was fun wrecking Dogma, but holy shit that zerg! felt like siege not a T2. Misanthropolish had put their base on top of lonely mountain so we knew our only chance was to lure them to the gates of gondor then teleport whilst placing a flag close to their base for resurrection.  The whole flag thing didn't work out cos every blue flag pin within 5 leagues was bugged os eventually had to place it farrrrrrrrr away. The teleport thingy worked really well tho, it started a little base race, we got their fort to 5% they got ours to 60%, then they activated panic mode and respawned en masse to defend. Damn close though !

At this point, with no teleport trickery left, 25 minutes on the clock and only certain members of my guild eager to scale brokebackmountain and have them coming up behind us yet again, we just engaged in skirmishy type fun stuff and had some nice pvp.

Well done to Mismanthepolice you guys rock!

12 people like this

Posted

Hey there we were 32 for the fight with 7 in base so when attacking you we probably had similar numbers fighting against each other, though your vs thing seems to suggest we were allied with guilds, its something we have often done but not in this case.  I also maybe see one Purge push altogether, my understanding is Vanguard had them pretty tied up most of the fight.

Still GG was fun on our side to!

Major thing about our setup is we fight on different places all the time.

If you pay attention to the video, youll realize you are fighting about half of us on our fort for the first hour.

And later on, you are fighting around 15-17 people. As 5 of us were going for your base quite a few times. And another group were fighting purge to make sure we didnt get over-run.

So the numbers were never equal, BUT, that is also irrelevant :) It was alot of fun, and thats what matters.

Posted

We were aware we werent fighting full numbers of you at the start for the first bit, anyway happy to fight again;)

Posted (edited)

I also maybe see one Purge push altogether, my understanding is Vanguard had them pretty tied up most of the fight.

For most of the fight Purge was at our base. After we wiped them a few times and took their flag down we held them in their base for the last ~40 minutes, got the base to 50% before time ran out.

Vanguard was 6 to begin with, 3 came later on.

Edited by Criticals
1 person likes this

Posted

First came BlacksailAcademy with a naked tower and 3.5 players. I say 3.5 because there were 4 horses there and only 3 players. The location of the 4th player will untill forever remain a mystery.

Shit that made me laugh. I hate that node.. played on it 2 times, both base placement and flag placement are garbage there can't even put a flag on a decent spot to climb the Everest. Next week will probably be even more contested and first one to claim the Basilisk mountain has very high chances of not losing D:

Posted

Why do you guys rate Sfora that high?

ThelynEnnor gave a much better fight than Sfora today.

And Sfora couldn´t manage to kill our fort defended by 10-15ppl.

Maybe we fought a different Sofa guild today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Today: ThelynEnnor > Sfora ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For Comic Relief I would suppose, Nobody here doubts TheLynError is clearly superior in all aspects of the game. They are in a denial phase.

Or we just have been wrong all along and Sfora>All

Find out in the next episode of EU Siege Z!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Im gonna do my own list and not leave out Enemy cause im not biased( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

S: Addicted, no way anyone has a chance against them 1vs1. Mostly numbers but they have some seriously geared players as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A: Enemy/Sovereign, Still think Sovereign is a really really strong guild, imo stronger then Ember from what ive seen and my own experience. Whenever we will have a 1vs1, that will be an awesome fight! Not strong enough to beat Addicted tho even tho i personally think it would be a close fight

B+: Ember, High quality and lower numbers, never seen them get a real opponent so cant tell strength.

B:Oldskool, Strong guild, seems to have good raidlead and some good players. Got a bit few to numbers to compete with the top

B-: Ginnunga, seems to have high numbers and got alot stronger due to merge? Might be a contender to the top 5 guilds

C+: Sfora/Wasted. Fought Sfora alot in the past, strong guild for their numbers compared to other guild with same attendence. Dunno where Wasted is exactly now but stronger then guilds below in my list.

C: Millenium, Definitely a cool guild and I respect what they want with their guild. Unfortunately a bit to few of strong players in there to be higher up

C-: Morghulis, I hate tekeii ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thats the top imo, some other upcoming guilds like Khaos and Dogma might contend these spots in the future. This is my personal list and my own opinions :) Hard to rank people as well :P

This seems accurate to me. Morghulis I dont know about tho, I dont think anyone does. They talk loud and try to bait a lot on the forums. Which is cute. But, from what I read they always seem to loose, there is always an excuse, numbers being the most common. But as Ishkor once said in a podcast, its each guilds own responsibility to field enough people to win. Not the other way around. (Field low enough people to get the other guild a chance to win)

Another thingt, NO DOUBT Ember is strong, individual strong members. Probably they have the most 1% players on the server (Many of their nice members overshadowed by the complete assholes that is the rest). But, thats what they do. The skrimish fight, even then they always field numbers to guarantee victory. Which is what I think every guild should do. But if this is a siege ranking list, then Ember should not even be on it, because they dont siege, they want score on their little wars, they want to gank and pvp and fight. Or they have not yet tried to siege, in any case, maybe on Saturday we will know. 

As for ourselves VoS, I would totaly rank slight under oldskool currently. After the conquest we had a 1 v 1. We did some nice clashes, we did manage to whipe them a coulpe of times. But they were overall stronger and won most engages. Which eventually leads to them winning. But, no clash came without casualties and sometimes they lost. Until we meet again! (Each week we get more and more oiled, we sync better, we try new tactics, we improve. So much, it brought my interest back to the game. In Freja I trust!) =) Numbers does not matter, you are what you bring to a siege. Its a ranking of the entire guild not each member. You are what you bring. Nothing more, nothing less. You are not stronger then your last performance.

Just my two cents.

Edited by Chimp
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Logo-RMCC-Love-Heals.gif

Yeah Dogma brought the entirety of Italy to help them today so upon early request of Misanthropolis we focused them second. First came BlacksailAcademy with a naked tower and 3.5 players. I say 3.5 because there were 4 horses there and only 3 players. The location of the 4th player will untill forever remain a mystery.

Was fun wrecking Dogma, but holy shit that zerg! felt like siege not a T2. Misanthropolish had put their base on top of lonely mountain so we knew our only chance was to lure them to the gates of gondor then teleport whilst placing a flag close to their base for resurrection.  The whole flag thing didn't work out cos every blue flag pin within 5 leagues was bugged os eventually had to place it farrrrrrrrr away. The teleport thingy worked really well tho, it started a little base race, we got their fort to 5% they got ours to 60%, then they activated panic mode and respawned en masse to defend. Damn close though !

At this point, with no teleport trickery left, 25 minutes on the clock and only certain members of my guild eager to scale brokebackmountain and have them coming up behind us yet again, we just engaged in skirmishy type fun stuff and had some nice pvp.

As history repeats itself, our axis forces can't deliver against the colder countries and we end up sandwiched between the 2 fronts! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wasn't bad, i think we played it pretty nicely for the first part but we faileds to apply pressure properly as a group when we needed to take down misanthropolis flag, that fatal one paired with accumulating mistakes were ultimately our demise >.> 
Far from blaming the numbers, but i have 64 people with deaths, 6 of which NEVER moved from the cannons the whole fight, as i said we're testing new people on the cannons and we kept them there regardless of what was happening in our base so our actual combat force was 58 tops^^ (got the screens of war scores if any of you is curious^^) so say 40+50 vs 60ish :P talk about zerg xD Dogma is the new Ember
At least our trap usage seems to be improving, back to work on everything else! Gg to everyone in there and thanks for the good experience!

(btw i think i saw you guys also crash at some point in the NW? your elephant stood still after hitting a trap and some of your people around it just.. disappeared? we had a few crashes at the time too, not many, like 2-4 people, did you as well?)

EDIT: i'd ask kakao to have that image as official symbol for that NW area

Edited by DreamChaser

Posted

This seems accurate to me. Morghulis I dont know about tho, I dont think anyone does. They talk loud and try to bait a lot on the forums. Which is cute. But, from what I read they always seem to loose?

Lol? Nice bait mate says the guy with the crown in Serendia.

Posted

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. 

Posted

Reminds me on the neckbeard from the podcast who came up with the term "lesser guilds" ( absolute lovely ). Was it you chimp ?

1 person likes this

Posted

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Still a king ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

C-: Morghulis, I hate tekeii ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yo wtf man, I thought we were friends now

Posted

Elric Shrine - T2.

Varyags VS MountainTraining VS RainingHostias.

Very nice Node War, lots of fight and tons of people involved.
At first, we sided with Mountain Training to defeat Raining Hostias (I don't know how many they were, but they were like endless, one of their guy told us that they were more than 70, not confirmed tho). After roughly an hour we managed to take them down, then we did a 1vs1 against Mountain; it ended in a base race that we won.

Good job to everyone.

We were near to 50 ppl, not more than 70. Good fights anyway.

Posted

>getting baited by guild tier lists

cmon man

Posted

>getting baited by guild tier lists

cmon man

:thinking:

I think you misunderstand master canonneer.

Posted

Phiriel here, RainingHostias' leader. I wish we were 70 xDDDDD 

We were 46 at the beginning, as I told Varyags' leader, and around 50 at the end. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Logo-RMCC-Love-Heals.gif

You meant getting wrecked by Dogma right? Because indeed it felt like a zergfest but we were the ones who got zerged (GG exilium) and it was actually funny sweeping the floor  full of your bodies left and right for the first hour. After that the respawn time was too long and we do not have the numbers and the quality (yet) to handle 100+ people with 2 flags and an empty base.

I'm not complaining about numbers, it's totally legit teaming up vs the strongest guild, but jesus do not complain about the zerg when you are the one who's zerging.
I didn't have the opportunity to match ShadowElite 1 v 1 but i can understand misasomethingelse teaming up with you guys, we already had few 1 v 1 with them and they were completely destroyed every single time so i guess they already had enough.

Alsoo we were 58 at most when defending, as mentioned by Dream.
Have a good day!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzR0ccMkSQCzikawe28eA

Posted

:thinking:

I think you misunderstand master canonneer.

I see you acknowledge my title. 

How art thy cannoneer recruits doing? 

Posted

Reminds me on the neckbeard from the podcast who came up with the term "lesser guilds" ( absolute lovely ). Was it you chimp ?

That was me. :^)

I was 100% serious, obviously. Totally not trying to bait reactions.

Posted

That was me. :^)

I was 100% serious, obviously. Totally not trying to bait reactions.

It was just the typical toxic Enemy behaviour ofc

1 person likes this

Posted

You meant getting wrecked by Dogma right? Because indeed it felt like a zergfest but we were the ones who got zerged (GG exilium) and it was actually funny sweeping the floor  full of your bodies left and right for the first hour. After that the respawn time was too long and we do not have the numbers and the quality (yet) to handle 100+ people with 2 flags and an empty base.

I'm not complaining about numbers, it's totally legit teaming up vs the strongest guild, but jesus do not complain about the zerg when you are the one who's zerging.
I didn't have the opportunity to match ShadowElite 1 v 1 but i can understand misasomethingelse teaming up with you guys, we already had few 1 v 1 with them and they were completely destroyed every single time so i guess they already had enough.

Alsoo we were 58 at most when defending, as mentioned by Dream.
Have a good day!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzR0ccMkSQCzikawe28eA

But your sing up forms said 70. gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Posted (edited)

Alright then let's do a tier list since I got some time whilst game is down.

S - Don't think anyone is in this category right now, I'm yet to see what Caph created with Grind and what Navster did post Grind merge. Addicted are probably close, but liberating against dodgereign with higher numbers doesn't prove much.

A+ - Addicted/Enemy

Enemy have a very good group core of players, although sometimes toxic they got their nice guys too. They started out small scale with the intention of being high quality but less in numbers but have increased that a lot recently thanks to the Harmony disband, have only really fought Oldskool + Millennium, need to go against Addicted/Dodgereign/Ember(who they lost too on a node? Guess they didn't have full turn out.)

Addicted chased the self proclaimed flawless guild to Valencia and managed to liberate the castle, although claiming they could have won we didn't get to see that. After fighting them from my perspective they were well organised and well numbered and well geared the perfect combination of a top tier guild.

A- - Oldskool/Ember

Oldskool afaik should have just gained a nice amount of very geared players. The existing base before Zer0 was pretty strong but then adding those guys on top kept Oldskool as a good contender for a top guild spot. But with the addition of the new members (if im right that is) certainly firms these guys as a top guild.

Ember still have everything to prove, dodging to Balenos repetitively became a bit of a bore only to then hand over the territory was quite laughable. Need to go to Calpheon or Valencia this week.

B - Sovereign

Lost a lot of respect they got from when they come over on merge day hunting the top guilds. Dodging addicted was a mistake in terms of PR but of course you go where you think you have a chance of winning. Strong players, but lost their previous methods of not being a Zerg adding a lot of players to the roster. I'm guessing the next few weeks will change this rank a lot depending on their decision making.

C - ?

This could be a host of guilds to be honest. Sfora/Wasted have huge attendance but individually they lack the members who are notably top players. Probably being able to count them on one hand from each guild. Ginnunga (What are you calling yourselves now? most of you refer to yourselves as VoS) since the merge have a lot of players. Still relatively new so this could go either way if they don't get a good run of results going their way. Dogma just got a merge with a guild, that only recently had a merge they are strong no doubt and I'm sure Dreamchaser will do great things but the guild needs to focus on stability and keeping it together, again some very good individual players.

Millennium have always been a consistent guild with high attendance, have very good individual players but like us focus on the Semi-Hardcore aspect and will still be here when the rest of these guilds are long dead. Lonewolf has done a great job of keeping his top players with other guilds always poaching.

I won't put Morghulis anywhere as there is a bunch of people would love me to try and rate my guild, but we going through a lot of stuff right now. The next few weeks will show where we rank. Deaded.

Best international guild? - BlackSails.
Best video creator that doesn't create videos? - @Matys
Best salt provider that doesn't provide salt no more - @Julianiscomplaining 
Most irrelevant person on the forums - @Alliennw
King Tukeii's personal heal bot - @Wonshot
Most missed from the forums - @Jylin
Best BDO Couple - @MonsterArty and @MyToko
Biggest Wannabe Lemon - @Faoiltiarna
Best Avatar - @Nacario

Edited by Tekeii
8 people like this

Posted

A+ - Addicted/Enemy

Ember(who they lost too on a node? Guess they didn't have full turn out.)

Was a non mandatory nodewar just for fun without any buildings and like 20 people.

Just wanted to clarify for you :P

Posted

Was a non mandatory nodewar just for fun without any buildings and like 20 people.

Just wanted to clarify for you :P

Yeah thought as much