• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Sfora is s+

4 people like this

Posted

We were aware we werent fighting full numbers of you at the start for the first bit, anyway happy to fight again;)

Imo it was one of the most entertaining node wars in a long time.

We never suspected any alliances last night. You made it pretty hard to get that first tower down, and kept us busy enough until time ran out. Hope to see you again soon :)

2 hours makes it near impossible to win a fight against more then one guild as long as atleast one is a somewhat even match, hope they change this again.

Posted

Alright then let's do a tier list since I got some time whilst game is down.

S - Don't think anyone is in this category right now, I'm yet to see what Caph created with Grind and what Navster did post Grind merge. Addicted are probably close, but liberating against dodgereign with higher numbers doesn't prove much.

A+ - Addicted/Enemy

Enemy have a very good group core of players, although sometimes toxic they got their nice guys too. They started out small scale with the intention of being high quality but less in numbers but have increased that a lot recently thanks to the Harmony disband, have only really fought Oldskool + Millennium, need to go against Addicted/Dodgereign/Ember(who they lost too on a node? Guess they didn't have full turn out.)

Addicted chased the self proclaimed flawless guild to Valencia and managed to liberate the castle, although claiming they could have won we didn't get to see that. After fighting them from my perspective they were well organised and well numbered and well geared the perfect combination of a top tier guild.

A- - Oldskool/Ember

Oldskool afaik should have just gained a nice amount of very geared players. The existing base before Zer0 was pretty strong but then adding those guys on top kept Oldskool as a good contender for a top guild spot. But with the addition of the new members (if im right that is) certainly firms these guys as a top guild.

Ember still have everything to prove, dodging to Balenos repetitively became a bit of a bore only to then hand over the territory was quite laughable. Need to go to Calpheon or Valencia this week.

B - Sovereign

Lost a lot of respect they got from when they come over on merge day hunting the top guilds. Dodging addicted was a mistake in terms of PR but of course you go where you think you have a chance of winning. Strong players, but lost their previous methods of not being a Zerg adding a lot of players to the roster. I'm guessing the next few weeks will change this rank a lot depending on their decision making.

C - ?

This could be a host of guilds to be honest. Sfora/Wasted have huge attendance but individually they lack the members who are notably top players. Probably being able to count them on one hand from each guild. Ginnunga (What are you calling yourselves now? most of you refer to yourselves as VoS) since the merge have a lot of players. Still relatively new so this could go either way if they don't get a good run of results going their way. Dogma just got a merge with a guild, that only recently had a merge they are strong no doubt and I'm sure Dreamchaser will do great things but the guild needs to focus on stability and keeping it together, again some very good individual players.

Millennium have always been a consistent guild with high attendance, have very good individual players but like us focus on the Semi-Hardcore aspect and will still be here when the rest of these guilds are long dead. Lonewolf has done a great job of keeping his top players with other guilds always poaching.

I won't put Morghulis anywhere as there is a bunch of people would love me to try and rate my guild, but we going through a lot of stuff right now. The next few weeks will show where we rank. Deaded.

Best international guild? - BlackSails.
Best video creator that doesn't create videos? - @Matys
Best salt provider that doesn't provide salt no more - @Julianiscomplaining 
Most irrelevant person on the forums - @Alliennw
King Tukeii's personal heal bot - @Wonshot
Most missed from the forums - @Jylin
Best BDO Couple - @MonsterArty and @MyToko
Biggest Wannabe Lemon - @Faoiltiarna
Best Avatar - @Nacario

can you make a rap mixtape out of this ? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Best Avatar - @Nacario

@Ling

worst sorcerer euna - Takei

Posted (edited)

S - Addicted

Best Avatar - @Nacario

Your forgot the best baiter

edit: i know a few :x:x

Edited by DarkBever

Posted

Sfora is s+

Sofa is an S+ meme

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

worst sorcerer euna - Takei

Yeah that guy is such a dlck

Edited by Tekeii
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah that guy is such a dlck

takei sounds like your retarded little brother.

Posted

With a horrible taste of fashion for sure.

Posted

Best Avatar - @Nacario

I love you too @Tekeii <3 next time tag me better :(

Posted (edited)

Yo, when do I get my gg exilium rewards for most spot on, no biased bull$hit tier list?

Edited by Tekeii

Posted

Yo, when do I get my gg exilium rewards for most spot on, no biased bull$hit tier list?

its meh, you dont get gg exilium awards for meh

Posted (edited)

You should get one for tryharding...

Edited by Zabraxa

Posted

S

A+ - Addicted/Enemy

A- - Oldskool/Ember

B - Sovereign

C

Best Avatar - @Nacario

Nice reading, but... where is the Salt? Is this a goodbye msg? :C U leaving? Morghulis disbanding? :'( 

1 person likes this

Posted

Best Avatar - @Nacario

I feel left out =( 

crying-gif13.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Nice reading, but... where is the Salt? Is this a goodbye msg? :C U leaving? Morghulis disbanding? :'( 

Y our leader is too good in pvp now and said he wanted to join some more hardcore guild :/

Posted

Y our leader is too good in pvp now and said he wanted to join some more hardcore guild :/

Well... If that's the case, then it's k. I agree with it. o/ 

Posted

Thank you @Tekeii, your post will help me out if I decide to go back to writing the news.

Posted

Road Sulfur Works (T2)

Khaos vs Dogma vs 3 empty towers.

Fun and quick war, we finished in under 50 minutes, and went to do some piracy stuff on the sea. If you see us, you better run (sail away?). ^^

GG Dogma

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you @Tekeii, your post will help me out if I decide to go back to writing the news.

Pls do pleberina =)

Posted

Road Sulfur Works (T2)

Khaos vs Dogma vs 3 empty towers.

Fun and quick war, we finished in under 50 minutes, and went to do some piracy stuff on the sea. If you see us, you better run (sail away?). ^^

GG Dogma

new meta t2 snipe LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

Waragon's Nest (T1)

DeSync(15 at start/20 at finish) v Kamasilve(10) + Hopeless(~15 max) v Akamonedydy(tower only <3)

ended at draw.
we lacked the units to achieve a speedy clearance, hopeless builted again and we ended up in a bottleneck situation.
Kamasilve spot was a pain in the ass cause we wasted a lot of time to wait for an elephant that couldnt climb in the first place.

gg in the end, insane rubberbands at start.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not sure if trolling. I laughed when you said "Addicted started as small scale" LIKE WHAT

Addicted started as huge 2 guild zerg and then they decided it was not enough so they used KHAOS aswell as theyr ----- buddies.

Also not biased? Ranking oldskool and ember above sovereign? Very good bait WP.

Posted (edited)

Alright then let's do a tier list since I got some time whilst game is down.

S - Don't think anyone is in this category right now, I'm yet to see what Caph created with Grind and what Navster did post Grind merge. Addicted are probably close, but liberating against dodgereign with higher numbers doesn't prove much.

A+ - Addicted/Enemy

Enemy have a very good group core of players, although sometimes toxic they got their nice guys too. They started out small scale with the intention of being high quality but less in numbers but have increased that a lot recently thanks to the Harmony disband, have only really fought Oldskool + Millennium, need to go against Addicted/Dodgereign/Ember(who they lost too on a node? Guess they didn't have full turn out.)

Addicted chased the self proclaimed flawless guild to Valencia and managed to liberate the castle, although claiming they could have won we didn't get to see that. After fighting them from my perspective they were well organised and well numbered and well geared the perfect combination of a top tier guild.

A- - Oldskool/Ember

Oldskool afaik should have just gained a nice amount of very geared players. The existing base before Zer0 was pretty strong but then adding those guys on top kept Oldskool as a good contender for a top guild spot. But with the addition of the new members (if im right that is) certainly firms these guys as a top guild.

Ember still have everything to prove, dodging to Balenos repetitively became a bit of a bore only to then hand over the territory was quite laughable. Need to go to Calpheon or Valencia this week.

B - Sovereign

Lost a lot of respect they got from when they come over on merge day hunting the top guilds. Dodging addicted was a mistake in terms of PR but of course you go where you think you have a chance of winning. Strong players, but lost their previous methods of not being a Zerg adding a lot of players to the roster. I'm guessing the next few weeks will change this rank a lot depending on their decision making.

C - ?

This could be a host of guilds to be honest. Sfora/Wasted have huge attendance but individually they lack the members who are notably top players. Probably being able to count them on one hand from each guild. Ginnunga (What are you calling yourselves now? most of you refer to yourselves as VoS) since the merge have a lot of players. Still relatively new so this could go either way if they don't get a good run of results going their way. Dogma just got a merge with a guild, that only recently had a merge they are strong no doubt and I'm sure Dreamchaser will do great things but the guild needs to focus on stability and keeping it together, again some very good individual players.

Millennium have always been a consistent guild with high attendance, have very good individual players but like us focus on the Semi-Hardcore aspect and will still be here when the rest of these guilds are long dead. Lonewolf has done a great job of keeping his top players with other guilds always poaching.

I won't put Morghulis anywhere as there is a bunch of people would love me to try and rate my guild, but we going through a lot of stuff right now. The next few weeks will show where we rank. Deaded.

Best Avatar - @Nacario

We also love u Tekeii <3 , but national instead of international ^_^ (Make Spain Great Again)

We got our second t3 node this week against high dawn, we wanted a nice 1v1 and we got it. Nice fight and gg, u finally got some contest didn't u? Was pretty fun guys.

Edited by mikess

Posted

Ancient ruins escavation site (t1 cuz we're nubz)

LowKarma(20)vs TemplarOrder(15?) vs OldSalt (10?)

we started as 13, sadly we had a bad attendance for this nw, we spotted both towers and went straight to TemplarOrder's tower that was build close to the sea, easy to think, we had the guild boat so easy respawn easy push, we also tried to shoot their tower with the boat we didnt noticed a decent damage (less than 1/2 tick on the tower hits) so praticly useless to use on sieging. we got their tower down in like 17/20 min, in meanwhile OldSalt got nothing (we had to few members to check their situation) but when we arrived on theri tower 1 flame and the hwacha were close to death.

47 minute and gg wp to all the players that joined. :D 

Stay tuned for other useless informations about t1s 

2 people like this