• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

A tl;dw of Ember vs Sov would be much appreciated.

This thread is all about the accurate play by plays right :D

As short as possible:

Ember came to us, we held them back while we killed the Unpredictable fort with a few people.  This took a while since we needed to keep many people back to hold off Ember.  We wiped Ember a few times and had some back and forth fights, they tried to use a boat to rez from which just punished them hard.  Then they took up a position over the river and sat there for a while, later they moved to the other side of the bridge and we camped there while we killed the other guilds fort.  We tried to push the bridge a couple of times and failed, it was kinda aids to try.  When we had everyone back we pushed them and wiped them.  From there we went straight to their base and had some back and forth at Embers base for the rest of the node war.  

Overall Embers strength in open world is very high.  Dem 61 wizards gave me nightmares.  I got outplayed a few times IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.  

Was fun to fight yet another top guild :D and remember... It's a siege not RBF :P

8 people like this

Posted

Intersting. So you could say Ember and you are evenly matched?

Posted

Sounds to me like he is saying what everyone has been saying for a while. 

Ember has top players, which makes their strength in open field really strong. As a siege guild, they are not as high as everyone put them. If your guild is weaker then yes, they will take you and your base out instantly. But if it is not the case, against somewhat equal guilds; not really: That being said, Ember care an extreme amount about their score. Hell on Croxus they were notorious for reseting wars, even on stream. The leasder has changed, but it says something about the guild culture.  No?

After the first siege week when Ember called in a merc guild to win, it was tactical. From that point forward, they have ONLY been rude kids with good gear screaming how other guilds got help against them. Their ignorance toward everything "community" is just a testement...I dono...how they are and think?

They are strong players, they dont know shit about ANYTHING else. Angry kids, since week one. I feel nothing but pity. 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Never underestimate the mighty Sfora, they are not just the best national guild, they are the best guild in the whole damn world.

They are just being merciful on pleb guilds, tonight they shall crush competition! 

Also, GG Exilium. 

At least Sfora still exist :imonphonesoputlennyherebyyourself:

Edited by Belmond

Posted

Why are people talking shit about ember when it was sov that was the zerg there as far as I saw with ~10more people so it should be easy win for them (according to how they cried about addicted numbers on last sieges). Well thats what happens if you don't play to win but play to not lose :)

2 people like this

Posted

Marni's Lab (t1)

LowKarma(20-25) vs Corsair(15-18) vs Impulsion(20-25) vs PettanCo(15) vs Liberation(nodesnipe) vs Aritaum(node snipe? didnt find the tower )

We didnt expect to had a fight vs other 5 guild, I came after 20 min from the start so the situation was Corsair vs Aritaum, PettanCo vs impulsion and 2 or 3 members of PettanCo vs the free fort of Liberation. We started to push corsair while they were on aritaum base, they got that down pretty fast so menaged to defend vs us pretty well, our cannon cleared the base pretty fast, so we started to push just focusing the tower till they lost (50 min at all), meanwhile PettanCo get Liberation tower down and menaged to get medium damage on Impulsion base, we pushed down all the annex of Impulsion then PettanCo switched the focus on us (like watafak lul) I asked to the Gm of PettanCo, if they made a deal and he told me that they didnt care about the node and would just fight ... so i gave them what they would... i asked to Impulsion to let LK and Pettan go for the 1v1 and they accepted, 20 min and PettanCo were down, sadly enough we had just 10 min remaining so it ended in a draw. Sad enough we hoped to win that :(

GG everyone.

2 people like this

Posted

Since no one seems to have reported it yet: Southern Cienage (Lvl 1)

Varshen Vs. LuxArcana Vs. Winged_Assassins Vs. Hydra Vs. ???

As soon as we (Varshen) noticed Hydra on this node we made them priority nr 1 and so did the other guilds apparently, as we all converged on their base and "allied" to take them out. We've fought Hydra in the past and always lost by a mile, so we figured this was our best shot. That was easy enough with an enormous amount of people Vs. Hydra's small group of strong fighters (Hail Hydra!). Then Varshen and LuxArcana squared off in the most epic base race I've had till date. We got Lux' base to give or take 10% before they wiped us and like beavers building a dam they rebuilt like crazy! Then they charged our base (which was horrible, our main spot was taken so we went for the fun factor and built inside a guard camp, which didnt work in our favor at all. They took us down to roughly 1% hp and we desperately tried to repair and fend them off, and though we got 5% repaired, it wasn't enough. 

I've seen that LuxArcana continued to take out the other guild afterwards and win the node, which should have a hefty sum in it!

G -----ing G, I've never had such a grin on my face yelling at everyone to defend with all their might, that was an absolute blast! Shout out to Winged_Assassins for being the friendliest enemies ever! And I really hope to fight either of your guilds again in the future!

14 people like this

Posted

The base race with Varshen was really nice tonight! fun node war with good fights, your guys were pretty annoying with interrupting our repairs ;)

5 people like this

Posted

hey Fesquera, twas a very epic base race! Initially thought you were going to out dps us hence why we ported back to defend when yeah we were down to 10%.  But our command to gather worked really well after we repaired up to 60%.  But seriously wiping us when all I could see on your fort was like 0.5% health, I nearly blew a blood vessel shouting at everyone to just respawn and suicide your fort^^

After you guys we went for WingedAssassins and while brave defense we got them down and then Exus were last, they tried to push our base but we had fully repaired by then and were able to race theirs down as well.

But was super fun! Really enjoyed that and gg to all guilds involved.

4 people like this

Posted

At least Sfora still exist :imonphonesoputlennyherebyyourself:

i will come back to this quote.

4 people like this

Posted

Since no one seems to have reported it yet: Southern Cienage (Lvl 1)

G -----ing G...

I don't do forums but you, sir - need a response. Good sports all the way, good fighters and: G -----ing G to you and your Varshen group, epic could-have-gone-either-way battle there. Looking forward to more encounters in the future!

5 people like this

Posted

3 castles in Valencia

flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Leviathan taking valencia? :D

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Enemy giving up castle to Ember?

Edited by Ishkur

Posted

Enemy giving up castle to Ember?

you got us

Posted

We're like Sofa, we can't even take T3 nodes

6 people like this

Posted

Seems like every good guild will get a fight tonight :D

Posted

Seems like every good guild will get a fight tonight :D

Last time i checked Oldskool had no enemies. Nicecly done trashtalk

4 people like this

Posted

3 castles in Valencia

flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg

Salt incoming in few hours.

Posted

Salt incoming in few hours.

I dont think so

Posted

Welcome to the top guilds oldskool. Getting dodged :/ 

2 people like this

Posted

We got bugged, does not work to place buildings and tickets got automated responses

time to yolo

1 person likes this

Posted

We got bugged, does not work to place buildings and tickets got automated responses

time to yolo

Just like last time your representatives pretended your flamethrower didnt work and you couldnt use elephant or for real this time? ^<^

Posted

Just like last time your representatives pretended your flamethrower didnt work and you couldnt use elephant or for real this time? ^<^

the game allows us to place buildings on a node tower and not the siege tower

Posted

the game allows us to place buildings on a node tower and not the siege tower

maybe u can dismatle the node tower?