• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

maybe u can dismatle the node tower?

Doesn't work. We tried a lot of stuff.

1 person likes this

Posted

No enemies in Mediah. Oldskool successfully bodyblocked the entrance to Mediah

2 people like this

Posted

GG VoS and Strohhuhpiraten! Thanks for the fun fight. Nice to see some guilds have the balls to fight us.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

GG at balenos

At first we were on Thelynnenor with no cannons, no horses, no elephants, no recoveries nothing, we were taking them down until Khaos, Prismatic, Hostile, Thelynnenor attacked us wave after wave, we had nothing but our elixirs, pots and medical kits and to be honest, even with this handicap it was very fun for us, it was a challenge.

Although I'm quite sure we would have taken out a guild or two if we didnt have to fall back all the time, or we had cannons and siege equipment to take out faster.  i hope no one gets this stupid ass bug, if someone does don't bother sending a ticket they will give you the usual response

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

Morghulis gets Serendia! 

Posted (edited)

This Weeks (Personal) Ranking (25/02/2017):

S+ Addicted

Once again, too strong for other guilds to handle

A- Enemy/Oldskool

Oldskool was uncontested, people seem to fear them, Enemy and Ember looked good in Calpheon on a 1 on 1 however as Enemy won, got to lower Ember this week.

B- Sovereign/Ember/Morghulis

Sovereign once again dodged a chance at a one on one (Could of went Mediah) got crushed fast by Ember and Enemy, not worthy of A rank until proven on a Territory War, Morghulis retained Serendia, Can't put them higher for obvious reason's, non biased review, Ember lowered due to the 1 on 1 loss vs Enemy, they have so much potential tho, well done to them!

C- Millenium/VoS/Wasted 

Didn't win anything this week, + for sieging and testing the waters.

D- Dogma/Khaos/Prismatic/Hostile/Thelynnenor/Strohhuhpiraten/Harmony

Great to have other guilds slowly coming into the scene

E- Rest

Sfora didn't make it this week, guess they got unlucky with Node Wars.

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
updated
1 person likes this

Posted

gg wasted. realy enjoyed catching all your ults at the chokepoint ( stalingrad right there ). realy nice fight.

Posted

S- Addicted

A- Enemy/Oldskool

Oldskool was uncontested, people seem to fear them, Enemy and Ember looked good in Calpheon on a 1 on 1 however as Enemy won, got to lower Ember this week.

Sovereign once again dodged a chance at a one on one (Could of went Mediah) got crushed fast by Ember and Enemy, not worthy of A rank until proven on a Territory War, Morghulis retained Serendia, Can't put them higher for obvious reason's, non biased review, Ember lowered due to the 1 on 1 loss vs Enemy, they have so much potential tho, well done to them!

C- Millenium/VoS 

D- Dogma/Khaos/Prismatic/Hostile/Thelynnenor 

E- Rest

wat about sfora tho

Posted

gg exilium, we got zerged :$

2 people like this

Posted

wat about sfora tho

Edited, but they were not in the siege scene this week :x 

Posted

ember was a big disappointment, expected more, oldskool did way better in our 1v1 at calpheon

shame sovereign got zerged by the mighty embenemy alliance

9 people like this

Posted

S- Addicted

A- Enemy/Oldskool

C- Millenium/VoS/Wasted 

D- Dogma/Khaos/Prismatic/Hostile/Thelynnenor/Strohhuhpiraten 

E- Rest

I demand a Casual scrub tier for Varshen!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

:D

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted

gg exilium, we got zerged :$

54394511.jpg

Posted

I demand a Casual scrub tier for Varshen!

That would be unfair for Sfora tho, You guys at least have a node :x!

2 people like this

Posted

Balenos was a lot of fun today :) 

Harmony showed up with a really good attendance. Out of 35 members, we had 33 at siege. We were fighting against Hostile for quiet a while and we did really good there. Too bad that Hostile and ThelynEnnor allied up and zerged us down in the end. Harmony seems to still be a big threat to some guilds :P Too bad that Millennium had this annoying bug. I feel sorry for you guys.

Thanks for the fun siege.

we need more wizards :/

3 people like this

Posted

S- Addicted

A- Enemy/Oldskool

C- Millenium/VoS/Wasted 

D- Dogma/Khaos/Prismatic/Hostile/Thelynnenor/Strohhuhpiraten 

E- Rest

Putting Morghulis on the same level as Ember and Sovereign made me spit out my drink, everyone with a serious understanding of the prevalent guilds would rank them amongst Dogma.

4 people like this

Posted

Ember 57822c19e1ad1.png

2 people like this

Posted

hERE IS MY guild ranking 

=

s - yee

A - addicted

c - rest

Posted

Putting Morghulis on the same level as Ember and Sovereign made me spit out my drink, everyone with a serious understanding of the prevalent guilds would rank them amongst Dogma.

Well we have a territory :D

1 person likes this

Posted

They seem prevalent at the moment, as explained, perhaps they are over-preforming, maybe not, but the other guilds in that case are under-performing. Hard to know for now.

Posted

So does TE?

Posted

i know man. s+ still missing on the list tho.

Posted (edited)

They seem prevalent at the moment, as explained, perhaps they are over-preforming, maybe not, but the other guilds in that case are under-performing. Hard to know for now.

Lol you cant put morghulis on same level as ember or sovereign, They are so much more infinitely stronger then morghulis.

Edited by Inexizz
1 person likes this