• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sike

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted (edited)

I am not salty, why would I. You know why I do salty comments. Its great entertainment! :P Talking out of experience in your case. Prove me wrong, pls do! Next siege no alliance. Only Morghulis. Show everyone what u made of. You have the numbers and players for it now. Stop hiding behind alliiance all the time you know. ;) 

We didn't ally with anyone to win the 2 serendia sieges. So we already proved you wrong. As long as i remember from the Grind days, you're always a salty , angry , arrogant kiddo who doesn't have anything else to do in his life rather than being a forum warrior and a hater. Causing drama 24/7 in any kind of chat you're typing, you're a drama queen.

Also being so salty to someone like tekeii, who is one of the few Guild leaders in BDO who is always trying to improve, kept this guild for a year already w/o falling appart ever, help out his members constantly, trying to keep this community strong as one and as a "family" as long as we playing together a game that entertain us. He no where near the best PvPer / player i ever met in my 12 years of experience in pure PvP MMORPG playing. but he is the best guy i've ever met when it comes to leading

Now, enough with your bullshit. No one cares for your shitty opinion

Edited by Stilgar
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Also being so salty to someone like tekeii, who is one of the few Guild leaders in BDO who is always trying to improve, kept this guild for a year already w/o falling appart ever, help out his members constantly, trying to keep this community strong as one and as a "family" as long as we playing together a game that entertain us. He no where near the best PvPer / player i ever met in my 12 years of experience in pure PvP MMORPG playing. but he is the best guy i've ever met when it comes to leading. 

Now, enough with your bullshit. No one cares for your shitty opinion

whatever dude. praise your tekeii who didnt do much besides sweet talking ppl when I was there. That guild was an utter mess. While I was there, there where messages coming to me saying "You should just take over". I am out of this thread again. 

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted (edited)

See, you have absolutely no clue. Thanks for showing it again. ;) Me doing 90% of the work. yet everyone hails mighty tekeii. gg

I am out. I am no drama queen. I just get disappointed very fast. When you work your azz of in a guild to improve it, and everyone gives you a piss for it. Let me see how much drama you would cause dear friend ;)

I wasn't around to see your contribution to the guild since im playing 5 weeks after i quitted, a lot of the people that WERE around at that time though, agree that you did a lot to improve the guild, but you were way too much salty / angry guy who was causing drama again and again. So when there are so many guys in the guild that agree with the above statement, then something is wrong with you. Your experience in sieges / PvP in this game is not arguable, but that doesn't mean you can be part of a guild you contributed to improve, and be salty AF at the same time, which was exacly what you did. Afterall we're here to have fun with each other within the guild and not being rude to each other. Either we win or lose.

whatever dude. praise your tekeii who didnt do much besides sweet talking ppl when I was there. That guild was an utter mess. While I was there, there where messages coming to me saying "You should just take over". I am out of this thread again. 

Nice editting and changing your first post entirely. showing your real face. Look at how rude you're now. You getting angry waaaaaay too easy. Thats why no one actually likes you.

Edited by Stilgar

Posted

You realise people were happy that you left right? Saying that people wanted you to take over, ok sure. 

Posted (edited)

You realise people were happy that you left right? Saying that people wanted you to take over, ok sure. 

Like you after I gave you the foundation so you havnt had to do much right? Except "oh no the enemy comes to our fort. we have lost. farm some kills at least" gg :D Enough Dirty laundry. Dude, I left because you are to weak and soft. Much talk, no action. Thats exactly why Morhulis wont be within the top guilds. You have dedicated people in there. very good players too. 

Just be a man for once. ;) This is not salt. Its a tip for you. 

looked different in my /w and discord pms after I left. 

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

Dude, I left because you are to weak and soft. Much talk, no action.

We all know the reason you left Target, no need to bring it to the forums. You just like to cause drama nothing more, magically the guild doesn't have any again now. 

Posted (edited)

We all know the reason you left Target, no need to bring it to the forums. You just like to cause drama nothing more, magically the guild doesn't have any again now. 

There was never any drama. wtf? Only the day I left :D Because its sad ppl run away from pvp or dont bother to come help in a pvp guild man. But no, thats not the whole reason I left. But took part of it. ;)

Calling me salty.. dont need to say any names. But apperantly everybody is fine with a certain tamer :P

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted (edited)

source.gif
(bait)

Edited by Xe0
3 people like this

Posted

There was never any drama. wtf? Only the day I left :D Because its sad ppl run away from pvp or dont bother to come help in a pvp guild man. But no, thats not the whole reason I left. But took part of it. ;)

Calling me salty.. dont need to say any names. But apperantly everybody is fine with a certain tamer :P

Everyone knows Hoozuki is a salty -----, but you were clearly blind to a lot of things.

Whatever, it's a shame you didn't get in to Oldskool though. 

Posted (edited)

Elric Shrine - T2.

Varyags VS MountainTraining VS RainingHostias.

Very nice Node War, lots of fight and tons of people involved.
At first, we sided with Mountain Training to defeat Raining Hostias (I don't know how many they were, but they were like endless, one of their guy told us that they were more than 70, not confirmed tho). After roughly an hour we managed to take them down, then we did a 1vs1 against Mountain; it ended in a base race that we won.

Good job to everyone.

As you can see in the video, Zenox got problems with the letter "U".

1 like = 1 ame.. uhm, nope, this isnt Facebook.

1 like = 1 U for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of5iJ70mmQg&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Viking

Posted

Dude, I left because you are to weak and soft. Much talk, no action. Thats exactly why Morhulis wont be within the top guilds. You have dedicated people in there. very good players too. 

Things have been rough last weeks so it was good to have soft voice tending dice wounds. But being in a 'top guild' may not be what someone aspire to be, and in BDO being in midtier guilds means less dodging and more dicerrr.. fights!

4 people like this

Posted

Did you find your escape key after you raged the last time?

Posted (edited)

:D Who wouldnt rage after getting killed like this 4 times in a row. Just look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqvvHnPpWPo

cancerous desync. 80% of all players gets mad when this stuff constantly happens :P

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

Damn, now thats some quality stuff. Almost NA level of entertainment.

1 person likes this

Posted

a5Nxovq_700b.jpg

Go on. 

Posted (edited)

related ^^

MovingTargets failed counselling of Hoozuki in his salt cave.

morghullis.png

SALTMINE.png

Edited by Konn181
8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Like you after I gave you the foundation so you havnt had to do much right? Except "oh no the enemy comes to our fort. we have lost. farm some kills at least" gg :D Enough Dirty laundry. Dude, I left because you are to weak and soft. Much talk, no action. Thats exactly why Morhulis wont be within the top guilds. You have dedicated people in there. very good players too. 

looked different in my /w and discord pms after I left. 

When you left, the guild chat was full of cheers. We had some more drama queens leaving aswell last weeks. You did us a favor, and as it seems yourself aswell by leaving the guild (thanks god). 

So you joined harmony to be in a top tier guild?(lmao) or there are no top tier guilds that want your salty , drama queen ass in their discord?

Behave, be respectful, act like an adult. This is not salt. Its a tip for you.

Edited by Stilgar

Posted

When you left, the guild chat was full of cheers. We had some more drama queens leaving aswell last weeks. You did us a favor, and as it seems yourself aswell by leaving the guild (thanks god). 

So you joined harmony to be in a top tier guild?(lmao) or there are no top tier guilds that want your salty , drama queen ass in their discord?

Behave, be respectful, act like an adult. This is not salt. Its a tip for you.

.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cAAKrrbgbQgYMY5CpGYfy-6

I'll just leave this here, one of the many Stilgarz pm series.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

be respectful,

OOPS

2b740867451e1d54c29944161ffc508b_targete

Edited by Taboo
1 person likes this

Posted

But we all know that you guys in Encore are all retards. Nothing new. The above says nothing.

If i start screenshotting what my enemies are saying in video games and post them at forums, it would be hillarious. It's pretty funny you made a screenshot of that though.

Thanks for posting. 10/10

Posted

1v7? good joke, you are mediocre in a 1v1 and good only with bodyguards around, jumping around with ghillie and always going in with PA & elixirs. Good job at tryharding world bosses and killing boss alts, nice 1v7 right there :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

1v7? good joke, you are mediocre in a 1v1 and good only with bodyguards around, jumping around with ghillie and always going in with PA & elixirs. Good job at tryharding world bosses and killing boss alts, nice 1v7 right there :D 

it's pretty funny most of his kills are Vs boss alts with 0 dp. Lmao. So proud!

Posted (edited)

pasted_image_at_2017_02_10_09_53_am.thum pasted_image_at_2017_02_11_01_10_pm.thumpasted_image_at_2017_02_12_03_31_pm.thumpasted_image_at_2017_02_17_04_29_pm_360.pasted_image_at_2017_02_25_10_00_am.thumWe have a nice discord chat for #saltychats dedicated to Morghullis.

"boss alts" just some of many.

Edited by Konn181
3 people like this

Posted

it's pretty funny most of his kills are Vs boss alts with 0 dp. Lmao. So proud!

Is Hoozuki a boss alt?