• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Very good position of the fort FUtilez.
Was hard to break though the chokepoint ^^

Posted

Yet another loss for Futilez, how many is that now?  What happened to only Grind + alliances can beat you. Seems Zero and Highdawn doing well against you also, no alliance required anymore.

Posted

1vs1 siege wise only Grind & Alliances beat us

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yet another loss for Futilez, how many is that now?  What happened to only Grind + alliances can beat you. Seems Zero and Highdawn doing well against you also, no alliance required anymore.

The reading impaired ones. better read my previous reply again.

p.s. Great fight Zer0 we really enjoyed it, we will repeat it as soon as we get some people off vacation, hard as ----- to siege with 37 people. You guys did some amazing rushes.

Edited by IKShadow

Posted

When it comes selectively recruiting we did it at 90+ members now we are at 80 so there are spots for other classes as well. 

The ride so far was quite amazing and no worries cheater we are not going anywhere as for being beaten by who ? 1vs1 siege wise only Grind & Alliances beat us, and with summer vacation numbers couple of fights were quiet intense. ( tbh High_Dawn did win over last siege as NoKarma guys did not really bring some big numbers, but were annoyance.) 

V / PvP wise well you are awesome Warrior vs Ranger, good for you be proud. 

p.s. Dodging what ? 3,4 players on forums constantly posting FUtilez this and that ?

p.s. Great fight Zer0 we really enjoyed it, we will repeat it as soon as we get some people off vacation, hard as ----- to siege with 37 people. You guys did some amazing rushes.

Nice attendance. I'm sure they are just all on holiday. B|

3 people like this

Posted

Nice attendance. I'm sure they are just all on holiday. B|

Beach holidays in Grind, where it's sunny and hot B|

Posted

Cron Castle Site lvl 2 03-08-2016

Proud vs Avalon + Milennium

Avalon claimed the Node.

(Milennium that placement of the banner was hard to judge if it could actually take damage, either way you defended it so well so we never got uptime on it to judge if it was in a bugged spot or not, gg anyways)

http://imgur.com/a/c8IBc

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Might aswell disband at this point to help out clearing the inbalance on the server by giving some decent people to healthy guilds. I mean, that's why you gave Harmony free nodes in the first place...

@IKShadow

Edited by Cirilla_Rianon
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Avalon claimed the Node.

(Milennium that placement of the banner was hard to judge if it could actually take damage, either way you defended it so well so we never got uptime on it to judge if it was in a bugged spot or not, gg anyways)

Poor people of Proud :(

Getting alliance zerged by Millenium and avalon on a T2 node :S

Edited by Koen
2 people like this

Posted

Avalon claimed the Node.

Oh I just slammed the flag there cuz it seemed like a good spot, was there really no damage?

Feel free to report it to the bug section, also good fight!

2 people like this

Posted

Like really IK , you guys had only 37 member ? may be all 37 of you were so busy rebuidling your base 2 times , while on other side our base was getting attack by your 20 members. may be you guys got split or something. half were defending, rebuilding and half were attacking our base.

BUT yeah it was really good apart of everything 

Posted

Good fight FUtilez.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Whilst you guys are busy hitting each other forts, Morghulis have won the game, best farmers EU. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Tekeii
1 person likes this

Posted

Whilst you guys are busy hitting each other forts, Morghulis have won the game, best farmers EU. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I get no shards from farming, it was all a setup to waste my energy...

Posted

Poor people of Proud :(

Getting alliance zerged by Millenium and avalon on a T2 node :S

Yeah poor Perro my condolences go towards Proud.

Posted

Yeah poor Perro my condolences go towards Proud.

Shit happens, you got us motivated though to go asap for another try ^^.

1 person likes this

Posted

best of luck and hf

1 person likes this

Posted

You can do it

1 person likes this

Posted

I get no shards from farming, it was all a setup to waste my energy...

i really dont know what to say about this.....

Posted

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Who needs farming when you can be the best horse training guild in the server? goal is to get T9 and glide on forts, death from above yo.

Posted

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The sunflower cartel domination is real.... Please farm food for the poor.... xD

Posted (edited)

This siege will be the final one. Game is officially deaded

Edited by Inexizz

Posted

Yeah RIP, welcome to Black Wallet Online.

Posted

brace.thumb.jpg.b9d3c93869903392cbd4cdcd

Finkregh went on a long magical jorney deep into the heart of the mountain to find the one true golden credit card. With his newly found powers he will slay evil grind that only wins by numbers, avoid the dark prophecy and bring true peace to jordine!

2 people like this

Posted

Guilds will die over night because of this. Richest guild wins.