• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Is Hoozuki a boss alt?

Yes

Posted

Yes

BURN

Posted

2b740867451e1d54c29944161ffc508b_targete

body-snatchers-misplaced-apostrophe.gif

4 people like this

Posted

My honor is safe, I had to reset the page because the screen shoot were not loading properly, but hey at least i am not on those ! 

please don't use one where i an on T_T

Posted

My honor is safe, I had to reset the page because the screen shoot were not loading properly, but hey at least i am not on those ! 

please don't use one where i an on T_T

Unlike some of your guildies Eleor you actually seem like a decent person. some nice sportsmanship : )

Posted

Hope you like it because its something new, looking for feedback :)

29 people like this

Posted (edited)

Everyone knows Hoozuki is a salty -----

GTFO Hoozuki is bae <3

We all know the reason you left Target, no need to bring it to the forums. You just like to cause drama nothing more, magically the guild doesn't have any again now. 

It's K it's a bit like the makeup story he made for "leaving" Harmony back then. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pasted_image_at_2017_02_25_10_00_am.thumWe have a nice discord chat for #saltychats dedicated to Morghullis.

"boss alts" just some of many.

I'd be angry at the world too if i had your custom fonts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sheranna
1 person likes this

Posted

@Matys

Soundtrack was kinda too loud. Besides that, good work!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hope you like it because its something new, looking for feedback :)

That was hilarious. The music is a bit too loud in certain dialogues but other than that, superb 

1 person likes this

Posted

Nobody cares, I just thought it was hilarious how you guys all run around in ghillie's, couldn't even spot you most of the time in the world boss mess. 

If you want to show off, you know where we are saturday.

2 people like this

Posted

Nice work Matys, but 1st of April is a typo right? You meant to say 01.03. right? 

Posted

Nobody cares, I just thought it was hilarious how you guys all run around in ghillie's, couldn't even spot you most of the time in the world boss mess. 

Unfortunately we're only a small team. of 15-20 players so going man on v a siege guild with attendance isn't the best strategy, but we've had some fun equalish fights but it always ends the same, multplying numbers in your favour - so perhaps in the future we will see you on saturdays.

Posted

@Matys great work again mate :) keep it going :D always good to watch ur vids GG exilium

Posted

Last time I checked only one of us is using a ghillie, rest in pink shark suits... but what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

Glish ruins (t3):

Wasted (55) vs High_Dawn vs Sovereign

Sovereign gave a good 50 Minute fight with most of the work done by Wasted. Sovereign tried to take out High_Dawn first but our pressure on them was too high i guess.

High_Dawn was out 5 - 10 Minutes after Sovereign.

GG all! Was a lot of fun today :)

7 people like this

Posted

Glish ruins (t3):

Wasted (55) vs High_Dawn vs Sovereign

Sovereign gave a good 50 Minute fight with most of the work done by Wasted. Sovereign tried to take out High_Dawn first but our pressure on them was too high i guess.

Sov disbanding confirmed

@pessle guild is full atm but I can kick Uchikage @Sunsinger to make space for you

Posted

@BoeseWicht -----ing awesome fight today. 

Started out by Sov pushing us and almost taking us out. We allied up with Wasted, held out long enough to make Sov quit their plans at our base and fall back. They had us close, but we started making them stall so I guess they cut their losses and fell back hoping to be able to defend and manage to take us out with a well timed push. Tried to wipe us a few times afterwards, didnt happen. We joined then Wasted on attacking their fort from the other side.

After that we inevitably died to Wasted. Was great fun.We were here with 31 ppl today.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Baldoww

Posted

Numbers of High_Dawn and Sovereign? Did you 2v1 Sov?

Posted (edited)

Glish ruins (t3):

Wasted (55) vs High_Dawn(31) vs Sovereign (5x)

Sov started, Siege High Dawn. Wasted throw themselves into our fort. Sovereign had to retreat from Highdawn fort after  gettin it down to like 10%

Then It was pretty much, wasted from the south, High Dawn from the North 2v1. 
Not calling an alliance here. But that was what happened, what took out Sov, it wasn wasted alone, so you shouldnt take that credit alone, cuz thats a twisted view, realy.

But it was fun anyway ;)

Edit: numbers and .. thanks for clearify the alliance ;)

Edited by ExitusLetalis
1 person likes this

Posted

Sov started, Siege High Dawn. Wasted throw themselves into our fort. Sovereign had to retreat from Highdawn fort after  gettin it down to like 10%
Then It was pretty much, wasted from the south, High Dawn from the North 2v1. 
Not calling an alliance here. But that was what happened, what took out Sov, it wasn wasted alone, so you shouldnt take that credit alone, cuz thats a twisted view, realy.

But it was fun anyway ;)

Edit: numbers and .. thanks for clearify the alliance ;)

As stated earlier I said Wasted did most of the work at Sovereigns base. Of course you would 2v1 Sovereign right? I am not trying to take the credit to take down Sovereign alone. High_Dawn did a lot of damage to you as well with their 30ish ppl :)

Still a nice fight. Maybe you should have finished High_Dawn faster?

Posted (edited)

From best Guild to losing to Wasted and High_Dawn

flawless and perfect

:^)

Edited by Baldoww
5 people like this

Posted

It was an alliance, right?  I told my officer to contact Wasted folks and go against Sovereign together. Tbh, I was sick of having T3´s. Either its Ghostcap against empty towers or steamroll against siege Guilds.

Was hoping to get a nice fight and loose the node. Got it all :D

Sovereign didnt take us out fast enough because they played it properly hahah, they fell back everytime we made a mass respawn, they reacted everytime we did something, should have just facerolled us, lost the time you needed due to playing it normal

2 people like this

Posted

From best Guild to losing to Wasted and High_Dawn

flawless and perfect

:^)

Not that High_Dawn is a bad guild tho.

Posted

As stated earlier I said Wasted did most of the work at Sovereigns base. Of course you would 2v1 Sovereign right? I am not trying to take the credit to take down Sovereign alone. High_Dawn did a lot of damage to you as well with their 30ish ppl :)

Still a nice fight. Maybe you should have finished High_Dawn faster?

The fight at high dawn base was at nearly equal numbers.

But yeh, should have taken them faster. OfC some one would 2v1 another if there are 3 guilds at a node
No blaming here at all. this is how war works tho
GG we had fun tho, counts I'd say