• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Not that High_Dawn is a bad guild tho.

well griefer guilds are always bad soo

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Rhutum Outstation (T2)

Pyrolyse(14) + ShadowElite vs Yokai vs Ruthless vs Necrotic vs Vanguard(15)

Ruthless fell first to Necrotic.

Pyrolyse was a cannonsquad for ShadowElite as they took each guild down (Necrotic, Yokai then Vanguard), the last guild fell after roughly 70-80mins. ShadowElite gave the node to Pyrolyse.

Edited by Criticals
2 people like this

Posted

Looking forward to see High_Dawn on sieges again. Like in old good Jordine times :)

3 people like this

Posted

Not that High_Dawn is a bad guild tho.

High_Dawn isn't, but... 

xd

1 person likes this

Posted

(Pretty screenies in all sort of colors and fonts)

We have a nice discord chat for #saltychats dedicated to Morghullis.

"boss alts" just some of many.

I am not sure how I feel about this whole PvP at Worldbosses, I remember it was also mentioned a week ago on here. I can understand that people with a pure PvP drive will go to worldbosses and seek out pvp and not care a single bit about the loot. I for one am 50/50 I like my pvp when I am in the mood, and I like my progression and daily goals. That is why you havnt seen me show up when Movingtarget, for example used to scream and shout about people should come to fight the Encore guys as every worldboss on Velia5. I had my wizard parked at pirates, and got the drops I needed via nightvendor.

I dont fancy pvp when theres a chance a berserker will grab me and throw me on the ground before Karanda does her donut aoe (Hello Enemy berserkers from back in the Asura days xD) Also either I have to turn off effects and not know what is going on, or its getting laggy. PvP at bosses is just not for me, I am glad you guys are enjoying playing your way though. Eventhough it is mostly against people who come on boss alts I would say. Sure some times people swing by on their mains, like when I and some other "none worldboss fighters" showed up adn fought you Encore guys in Central Guard camp, and it was you guys who had to leg it in even numbers. Overall I dont blame anyone for seeking their pvp at worldbosses, but boasting about kills vs people who are not there to fight you, meh. Take the easy win I guess

Konn are you Endaru, pretty decent damageoutput matey ;) ps what happend to Primordial, did you guys drive it all to shit after you lured me in on false promises about not merging and then merging not even a week later pushing me into Asura, thanks for that btw. Only to go back to your little guild and now its dead?

3 people like this

Posted

Stonebeak Shore (T2)

Khaos vs Ancestrall vs Prismatic

Good fight, Ancestrall attacked us from the start, but then disappeared, and once we found them they were fighting Prismatic. Together we destroyed them in half an hour or so, and then went to have a 1v1. Khaos won after a couple of good engagements and we took the a fat node.

GG

PS Don't build in the middle, never in the middle. ^^

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes I'm Endarru, Primordial had some women-related drama that divided our community unfortunately so we split ways with each other. 

There have been many skirmishes between us and Morghullis, and the reality is we do tend to get out numbered quite often and we try to provoke fights - and you guys have brought the A team a few times via Command to gather or at Nouver, and its been fun.

It's an open world PvP game, you guys take regions and therefore it stands to reason you can muster up more than a 20 man guild right? but i understand that your members dont have that team based fighting spirit when it comes to open world, but lets look at it that the guys that do come are more solo heroes and the team work is always lacking. 

This all began because of you guys node camping me at sarma 3v10 and trash talking, it's fair game in my eyes if you zerg, shit talk and node camp that I can come to bosses on our guilds home chan and fight anyone who comes.

There is no anger from our side, its just a little payback for that and some constant action - all the salt tends to come from a few members on your side. 

Regarding the boss alt thing, yeah of course there are some but there is for sure a bunch of mains that came too just because of the threat of PvP - but then everyone else just dodges now unless its Nouver.

PS. No one made you join Asura with us, and I wasn't even the one who recruited you back the - wasn't that Sleep? I was quite upfront that there was potentially merges happening as we wanted to move to the higher tiers.

Edited by Konn181

Posted

well griefer guilds are always bad soo

Says Lyaah the troller lol

Posted (edited)

Yes I'm Endarru, Primordial had some women-related drama that divided our community unfortunately so we split ways with each other. 

There have been many skirmishes between us and Morghullis, and the reality is we do tend to get out numbered quite often and we try to provoke fights - and you guys have brought the A team a few times via Command to gather or at Nouver, and its been fun.

It's an open world PvP game, you guys take regions and therefore it stands to reason you can muster up more than a 20 man guild right? but i understand that your members dont have that team based fighting spirit when it comes to open world, but lets look at it that the guys that do come are more solo heroes and the team work is always lacking. 

This all began because of you guys node camping me at sarma 3v10 and trash talking, it's fair game in my eyes if you zerg, shit talk and node camp that I can come to bosses on our guilds home chan and fight anyone who comes.

There is no anger from our side, its just a little payback for that and some constant action - all the salt tends to come from a few members on your side. 

Regarding the boss alt thing, yeah of course there are some but there is for sure a bunch of mains that came too just because of the threat of PvP - but then everyone else just dodges now unless its Nouver.

PS. No one made you join Asura with us, and I wasn't even the one who recruited you back the - wasn't that Sleep? I was quite upfront that there was potentially merges happening as we wanted to move to the higher tiers.

Its a pity im not keeping screenshots from what members of your guild are saying. I'm not rly that kind of guy who print screen anything that happens in game. But there was some trash talk by 2-3 guys that were saying we're a boosted guild who doesn't deserve territories and we need to ally with other guilds to accomplish that. 

9 out of 10 times i've seen you around in world bosses, there are 2-3 zerkers covering your ass, trying to drag me near the boss so i get killed and use elions tear / break gems. Whenever we actually gather up in discord trying to fight you, you getting pushed away and lose the fight , you always say you're outnumbered, when that's not always true. 

And since "unfortunatelly" as you said, you're a small guild who doesn't want to do nodes/sieges (do i understand that correctly?) Let's do an organised Final Battle with equal numbers and no ghillies.

Edited by Stilgar

Posted

Hope you like it because its something new, looking for feedback :)

Epic.

3 people like this

Posted

Watchtower - TheExodusCompany vs Access_Denied vs Rebeliccious vs Prawnhub.

Excellent victory for us in TheExodusCompany.

Used about 40 minutes to take out Access_Denied, because of them having a pretty decent spot to build, and then we took out Prawnhub in about 50 minutes. No idea when rebellicious died, but it doesnt really matter that much.

Thanks for a good fight - Video below.

2 people like this

Posted

Hope you like it because its something new, looking for feedback :)

Thats the best thing I've seen all month.

4 people like this

Posted

We seem to have two very different understandings of how it went down, but fact is I came on your comms and had a chat with you guys several times to get a feeling for the guild, and I did like the atmosphere so much that I even asked twice on the voicechat if there was any plans of merging in the future. And I was told, twice. That would not be the case(and no that was not Sleep informing me that, since the merge took her by suprice as much as me). Two days after I joined the guild, I was then informed about the Asura merge and told that you would eventually take over as Guildleader.

You mention that I was not forced or noone made me join, I had however just joined your community. And as you guys said back then you would very much like to keep that community together, and several of the core members asked me to follow with the merge. (and I am glad I did)

That you guys then had big plans to take over the leadership, and then one by one stopped comming to Asuras discord after only just a week, and instead started crawling back to Primordial discord, and none of the Primordial officers took any responsabilities to make sure the merge was a succes and make it smooth for the memebers you instead you fled with the small core, and abandond the so call so important community.

It is all in the past now, but that was hands down one of the worst merges I've been part of on Jordine. I do however hope you make it work in this new version of your guild, no hard feelings from me atleast, I got over it rather fast in a new home.

PS. I still would rate your Chromie skills better than wizard skills ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Morghulis - Hated by every guild since we ----- blocked Grind at Mansha Forest.

5 people like this

Posted

Sleep is my name and guild-killing is my game. Or not. But apparently I am always the one to blame. :P 

Regarding the Asura-merge: they were very good at telling Endar fairy tales in order to convince him that it will be a good idea. The guild went from "staying where we are and building up" to "merging into Asura" within a week. And all in all we coped well. Sad that Saquron was a sad excuse for a leader so it didnt work out but oh well.
Btw Wonshot, < Primordial > aint dead. We are just small now doing mostly meaningless things.

2 people like this

Posted

Morghulis - Hated by every guild since we ----- blocked Grind at Mansha Forest.

not by us tekeii bae :x

2 people like this

Posted

We seem to have two very different understandings of how it went down, but fact is I came on your comms and had a chat with you guys several times to get a feeling for the guild, and I did like the atmosphere so much that I even asked twice on the voicechat if there was any plans of merging in the future. And I was told, twice. That would not be the case(and no that was not Sleep informing me that, since the merge took her by suprice as much as me). Two days after I joined the guild, I was then informed about the Asura merge and told that you would eventually take over as Guildleader.

You mention that I was not forced or noone made me join, I had however just joined your community. And as you guys said back then you would very much like to keep that community together, and several of the core members asked me to follow with the merge. (and I am glad I did)

That you guys then had big plans to take over the leadership, and then one by one stopped comming to Asuras discord after only just a week, and instead started crawling back to Primordial discord, and none of the Primordial officers took any responsabilities to make sure the merge was a succes and make it smooth for the memebers you instead you fled with the small core, and abandond the so call so important community.

It is all in the past now, but that was hands down one of the worst merges I've been part of on Jordine. I do however hope you make it work in this new version of your guild, no hard feelings from me atleast, I got over it rather fast in a new home.

PS. I still would rate your Chromie skills better than wizard skills ;)

Okay I'll address this, we had been approached for the last month before that failed merge by various guilds : zer0 / asura and one more that i can't remember now. There had been discussions back and forth way before you joined and Sleep was a part of those discussions too, but the main thing that we came to all agree on was a joint decision that we keep the community together and get into a bigger community. It didn't work because before I had even joined one of my core officers had a big falling out with Saquron, then anothe core member had to leave due to that, then another close friend quit and by the time I was even able to join we had taken a big hit to our core community. Then as Sleep mentioned they merged in more people and we came to realise it was just a numbers game deception, and everything was smoke and mirrors, so ----- that. 

On top of that sieges being a game of discord alliances, and silly tactics in 10 FPS zerg fests mean't it wasn't fun for the core community that joined and people wanted to move back, so we took everyone who came there with us back? So, community still together and back to the old guild with a focus on doing small-scale social PvP related stuff.

Have we even fought yet in PvP? as you said you don't come to aide your guildies at world bosses etc. :P I've been told you've got a monster AP Wizard now? I'm a Witch too.

Posted

So ppl were cheering when i left Morghulis too @Tekeii ? damn son ^_^   

WTS T8 horse for pearls. 

Posted

WTS T8 horse for pearls. 

Mostly Enemy :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

Well now after seeing sov can't win vs Wasted and High_Dawn, I feel bad for including them into top4 guilds trailer

9 people like this

Posted

Rock Outpost(T3)

DeSync (2 at start, 26 at finish) vs Pwnography(~25) vs GangsterLeague (~15)vs LIC(?) 
ended a draw.
We didn't want to compete at start, but we ended up deciding to fight half an hour later.
I wasn't there to walk you through any details, but the guys told me it was a gg overall

1 person likes this

Posted

When you left, the guild chat was full of cheers. We had some more drama queens leaving aswell last weeks. You did us a favor, and as it seems yourself aswell by leaving the guild (thanks god). 

So you joined harmony to be in a top tier guild?(lmao) or there are no top tier guilds that want your salty , drama queen ass in their discord?

Behave, be respectful, act like an adult. This is not salt. Its a tip for you.

I joined Harmony in the end because of old friends. People I played with since Grind. People I know to love pvp. 

Nothing else. I don't care if it's a top guild or not. Which harmony isn't right now. 

If I care so much about being in a top tier guild, why did I join morghulis back then and left Harmony at its highest point? You do not make any sense. 

Classic hypocrite isn't it? @Konn181 

Only toxic or salty person I see on that screen is you stilgarz. Ask any of the encore guys if I ever was salty or at least as salty as you to em! ;)  But it's okay. 

WTS T8 horse for pearls. 

I missed you tbh. Did you also get pms of many ppl saying come back or sad you left, or thanks for what you did with  the guild etc? Just to get told by a guy that can't properly coordinate and organize a guild that everyone cheered? 

Because that's what happened to me. :D

As one of the only officers who really did things to help and improve. And not just saying, but actually doing it. 

What you call drama so easily should have been a wakeup call for you. Because thats what it was. So called pvp guild gets farmed by a single guy on bosses, immediately has ppl swapping channels when a red name appears on a boss. Like comon. Having 410 combined ap/dp and calling everyone noob or pleb when they lose to a person with  higher stats. But still don't see why they lose. Also not willing to improve themself. Sitting on lvl 56 or 57. No sign of trying to lvl up. 

Call it anything but pvp semi-hardcore. Because that's straight up misleading. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I joined Harmony in the end because of old friends. People I played with since Grind. People I know to love pvp. 

Nothing else. I don't care if it's a top guild or not. Which harmony isn't right now. 

If I care so much about being in a top tier guild, why did I join morghulis back then and left Harmony at its highest point? You do not make any sense. 

Classic hypocrite isn't it? @Konn181 

Only toxic or salty person I see on that screen is you stilgarz. Ask any of the encore guys if I ever was salty or at least as salty as you to em! ;)  But it's okay. 

I missed you tbh. Did you also get pms of many ppl saying come back or sad you left, or thanks for what you did with  the guild etc? Just to get told by a guy that can't properly coordinate and organize a guild that everyone cheered? 

Because that's what happened to me. :D

As one of the only officers who really did things to help and improve. And not just saying, but actually doing it. 

What you call drama so easily should have been a wakeup call for you. Because thats what it was. So called pvp guild gets farmed by a single guy on bosses, immediately has ppl swapping channels when a red name appears on a boss. Like comon. Having 410 combined ap/dp and calling everyone noob or pleb when they lose to a person with  higher stats. But still don't see why they lose. Also not willing to improve themself. Sitting on lvl 56 or 57. No sign of trying to lvl up. 

Call it anything but pvp semi-hardcore. Because that's straight up misleading. 

Whats Quite Interesting to have noticed is you throw around all this ludicrous words of everything you did.. but within 2 weeks of you leaving the guild has held a territory for 2 weeks straight without Allies, they have had 70/80+ attendance, more than when you were in the guild, and many good player who quit the guild have now returned because you arent there....    what you call progress seems to be mis leading.   the guild looks to have progressed more in the 2 weeks of your leaving than it ever did in the 2/3 months you were there.

Edit: after been in your raid groups for many weeks, and requesting to be moved away from you babyrage, of the constant "OMG I GOT 350DP WHY AM I BEEN ONESHOT AS ZERKER THIS GAME IS BULLSHIT, AM DONE AM -----ING DONE" i can totally understand your a calm well mannered helpful guy. But why come and trash the guild in the first place and not expect people to tell the truth about how you only complained, cried and raged and never looked for answers.

Edited by Kaida Mato
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

It's K it's a bit like the makeup story he made for "leaving" Harmony back then. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why don't you just get that information from the ppl actually involved instead if hearsay? You are not stupid. Why you act like you are? Ask me or navster. Since I talked to him about it when I left. There are a lot of made up bs stories about me flying around in your circle. Most of which are straight up made ups by certain ppl. 

Saying xyz did this or that doesn't make it true. 

Only very few know the exact reason of my departure back then. And none of which told you are included in that. 

Whats Quite Interesting to have noticed is you throw around all this ludicrous words of everything you did.. but within 2 weeks of you leaving the guild has held a territory for 2 weeks straight without Allies, they have had 70/80+ attendance, more than when you were in the guild, and many good player who quit the guild have now returned because you arent there....    what you call progress seems to be mis leading.   the guild looks to have progressed more in the 2 weeks of your leaving than it ever did in the 2/3 months you were there.

On what foundation? Joker. Who returned? Since you don't belong to that anyways, what value has your comment here? 

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

No one cares about your tl;dr discussion, take that shit to PMs or Discord

6 people like this