• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

No one cares about your tl;dr discussion, take that shit to PMs or Discord

Yea totally. I would. But I can't. They keep coming :D

I am entertained man. Don't take it away from me! 

Posted

I missed you tbh. Did you also get pms of many ppl saying come back or sad you left, or thanks for what you did with  the guild etc? Just to get told by a guy that can't properly coordinate and organize a guild that everyone cheered? 

Because that's what happened to me. :D

I feel like i need to voice my opinion on this subject

i was glad you left the guild and you didnt left it soon enough, we dont need someone who want to give up in the middle of a node war, crying in guild chat about it.

As one of the only officers who really did things to help and improve. And not just saying, but actually doing it. 

I am in morghulis since long before you join, can you enlighten me on what improvement you bring because nothing come to my mind.

ps: pardon my english

Posted (edited)

Tbh i did get those pms but it is genuine and i believe me joining Millinnium then "getting kicked for not joining their discord" and joining morghulis after a while just earned me friends in both guilds that to this day i talk to daily while in game even though i am not with them anymore so i think this whole conversation in forums should stop so you don't lose those friends, few days ago i told a morghulis member about your contribution so there is no denying it, i have my differences and therefore i am not there anymore but i won't bring it to public neither even in private, it is pointless to discuss it, one thing for sure is i never did like you before but that changed when we were guildies and hope you just let this go now you are among friends in your old guild.  

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Tbh i did get those pms but it is genuine and i believe me joining Millinnium then leaving and joining morghulis after a while just earned me friends in both guilds that to this day i talk to daily while in game even though i am not with them anymore so i think this whole conversation in forums should stop so you don't lose those friends, few days ago i told a morghulis member about your contribution so there is no denying it, i have my differences and therefore i am not there anymore but i won't bring it to public neither even in private, it is pointless to discuss it, one thing for sure is i never did like you before but that changed when we were guildies and hope you just let this go now you are among friends in your old guild.  

I would love to do so. Just the amount of bs. Like me wanting n to give up in the middle of a node war. Like wtf? 

I said "ppl focus. Concentrate or we can just pack in" lel. Something along those lines. When another Raidleader always wanted to give up even when the odds were good. But put it all on me. Lel. Well I am done with this. Pointless.. 

Posted

I would love to do so. Just the amount of bs. Like me wanting n to give up in the middle of a node war. Like wtf? 

I said "ppl focus. Concentrate or we can just pack in" lel. Something along those lines. When another Raidleader always wanted to give up even when the odds were good. But put it all on me. Lel. Well I am done with this. Pointless.. 

I hate ppl giving up.... Even if it's 100% Lose, u have to fight :C 

Posted

What is this? Kindergarten? 

This whole conversation can be summed up like this:

He did this , he did that , but he started , no you started , but you did this , ye but you did that!

Dafuq people...

6 people like this

Posted

I hate ppl giving up.... Even if it's 100% Lose, u have to fight :C 

Say that to Tekeii. Dont put that on me. "Enemies on our gate ohh nooo! We lost. Send help" Me "Why? They have 50% fort, structures gone. Lets go" 

literally

Posted

Say that to Tekeii. Dont put that on me. "Enemies on our gate ohh nooo! We lost. Send help" Me "Why? They have 50% fort, structures gone. Lets go" 

literally

I'm not point to anyone. Just saying my own opinion about this :thinking: 

Posted

I'm not point to anyone. Just saying my own opinion about this :thinking: 

You dont imagine how much I agree with your statement though. No matter the enemy. Giving up is like "why go in the first place"

1 person likes this

Posted

You dont imagine how much I agree with your statement though. No matter the enemy. Giving up is like "why go in the first place"

Well sovereign gave up valencia and look how well it turned out for them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 people like this

Posted

So ppl were cheering when i left Morghulis too @Tekeii ? damn son ^_^   

WTS T8 horse for pearls. 

i want you back :( you left by the time i returned! 

WTB amummu back, gifting 5k pearls

1 person likes this

Posted

WTB Berserker Gotha Rensa Premium Outfit Set.

3 people like this

Posted

What is this? Kindergarten? 

This whole conversation can be summed up like this:

He did this , he did that , but he started , no you started , but you did this , ye but you did that!

Dafuq people...

nothing new, the mighty forum warrior / Drama queen movingtarget causing this. Sometimes you gotta answer to the bullshit, even though we should literally just ignore him :ph34r: 

Posted

nothing new, the mighty forum warrior / Drama queen movingtarget causing this. Sometimes you gotta answer to the bullshit, even though we should literally just ignore him :ph34r: 

likewise you saltmine. Yet you still have to make a point. Other than presenting hilarious hypocrisy to the table I didnt see anything you did add to the whole conversation.

Posted

likewise you saltmine. Yet you still have to make a point. Other than presenting hilarious hypocrisy to the table I didnt see anything you did add to the whole conversation.

L2R then.

Posted

Soooooo does anyone know how many attendees sovereign had vs wasted and high dawn?

joining Millinnium then leaving   

you didn't leave, you were kicked

4 people like this

Posted

Soooooo does anyone know how many attendees sovereign had vs wasted and high dawn?

there was post that they had 5X if i remember correctly so 86 vs 5X.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

L2R then.

^ Yea, you didnt make a point except you have proven that you are a hypocrite. A proven one. Thanks to Endarru. :D

there was post that they had 5X if i remember correctly so 86 vs 5X.

like e94554e5c7.jpg

?

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted (edited)

i was given the choice by you to join discord or get kicked from guild, then it was my choice not to be associated with your guild discord and therefore your guild but no need really to bring those stuff in here, my apologise,i was kicked from your guild.

edited last post.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Whats Quite Interesting to have noticed is you throw around all this ludicrous words of everything you did.. but within 2 weeks of you leaving the guild has held a territory for 2 weeks straight without Allies

Enemy leaves Serendia

Morghulis manages to take Serendia and hold it.

:thonking:

1 person likes this

Posted

I like how I haven't said shit on the forums to you Target, your salty because i didn't come crawling after you got rejected from Oldskool. But attacking me now on the forums is quite hilarious.

Heck, I lost a lot of good people whilst supporting you and your attitude in the guild and that was the only reason for our struggles recently. You came to the guild with good intentions and some good ideas which you copy pasted from Grind, which i didn't mind at all and more embraced it. When people complained about it I supported you. When in reality the only good thing you brought to the table was making the parties, the system we had before you came in worked much more efficiently when it came to signing up and getting gearscores updated but meh.

Still I never complained and I let you get on with it, even though I had daily complaints about it. Your right I am a terrible guild leader I should have kicked you earlier and listened to the other 50 people in the guild. I should have just handed over the guild to you and you could have been great like that the last guild you tried to run. I was dissapointed Izzy rage quit after Endarru farmed you both, she was actually a good player.

Morghulis with Tekeii as Leader;

• Won siege wars multiple times with and without allies.
  • Held a 60 man+ attendance at sieges since the launch.
  • Organised a server wide alliance to stop the big bad harmony.
  • 1 of only 2 ever present siege guilds still going competitive.Shout out to my boy LoneWolf. 
  • Survived the @Jylin curse.
  • Lost around 5 members to other guilds who were here for months. Heck I can name them, Eiene, Reespo, Ctrl, Nerlien and You?

A guild with Target as Leader;

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

You say you did everything, i never asked you to do anything. Even when you was a member you were involving yourself in things. 

Regardless this will be the last post on this now from me, your desperate seeking of attention is getting a little too much. If you ever want to touch the crown you could always come and polish it.

I do find it funny how you are calling the Harmony guys "old friends" now. You did nothing but bad mouth that guild when you came to us, im honestly suprised they let you back in, i guess thats what sucking ----- gets you nowadays. 

Same like you used to say Prisma was an old friend of yours in ESO, then he tells everyone on the BDO EU discord that he never even liked you. You talk nothing but bullshit Target.

@Rarity0268 can you remove this guy from the forums again. 

Anyway Tekeii Out.

Image result for mic drop

TL;DR Stop talking shit Target

13 people like this

Posted

^ Yea, you didnt make a point except you have proven that you are a hypocrite. A proven one. Thanks to Endarru

L2R again. calling me a hypocrite cuz i trash talked Encore says nothing to me. Endarru proved nothing, he is still going around with 3 zerkers in his ass

Posted

DAYUMMMMMMMMM 

azr0B1N_700b.jpg

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

I like how I haven't said shit on the forums to you Target, your salty because i didn't come crawling after you got rejected from Oldskool. But attacking me now on the forums is quite hilarious.

Heck, I lost a lot of good people whilst supporting you and your attitude in the guild and that was the only reason for our struggles recently. You came to the guild with good intentions and some good ideas which you copy pasted from Grind, which i didn't mind at all and more embraced it. When people complained about it I supported you. When in reality the only good thing you brought to the table was making the parties, the system we had before you came in worked much more efficiently when it came to signing up and getting gearscores updated but meh.

Still I never complained and I let you get on with it, even though I had daily complaints about it. Your right I am a terrible guild leader I should have kicked you earlier and listened to the other 50 people in the guild. I should have just handed over the guild to you and you could have been great like that the last guild you tried to run. I was dissapointed Izzy rage quit after Endarru farmed you both, she was actually a good player.

Morghulis with Tekeii as Leader;

• Won siege wars multiple times with and without allies.
  • Held a 60 man+ attendance at sieges since the launch.
  • Organised a server wide alliance to stop the big bad harmony.
  • 1 of only 2 ever present siege guilds still going competitive.Shout out to my boy LoneWolf. 
  • Survived the @Jylin curse.
  • Lost around 5 members to other guilds who were here for months. Heck I can name them, Eiene, Reespo, Ctrl, Nerlien and You?

A guild with Target as Leader;

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

You say you did everything, i never asked you to do anything. Even when you was a member you were involving yourself in things. 

Regardless this will be the last post on this now from me, your desperate seeking of attention is getting a little too much. If you ever want to touch the crown you could always come and polish it.

I do find it funny how you are calling the Harmony guys "old friends" now. You did nothing but bad mouth that guild when you came to us, im honestly suprised they let you back in, i guess thats what sucking ----- gets you nowadays. 

Same like you used to say Prisma was an old friend of yours in ESO, then he tells everyone on the BDO EU discord that he never even liked you. You talk nothing but bullshit Target.

@Rarity0268 can you remove this guy from the forums again. 

Anyway Tekeii Out.

Image result for mic drop

TL;DR Stop talking shit Target

Nice try :D There was no mic dropped. Since yet again. false information. Funny thing. If everything was ohh so bad that I did. everyone totally agreed with most things and never said anything. Not even a single member. Not even you ever said a word. So dont give me that. Could have alwayss talked to me. But never did.

I badmouthed some ppl that were in Harmony yes. Not the whole guild. The ppl in now know about it. And for the most part agree. But those ppl are gone. So whats the point? Never sucked on anyones toe. Copy paste from Grind is hilarious too. So everyone using google forms now copy pastes from grind. obviously! Well taking one! yes, 1 page. makes it all copy paste. You really need to try harder.

L2R again. calling me a hypocrite cuz i trash talked Encore says nothing to me. Endarru proved nothing, he is still going around with 3 zerkers in his ass

Why dont you do the same? Its a legit way to play or hunt war targets or whatever you want to call it. 

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

Enemy leaves Serendia

Morghulis manages to take Serendia and hold it.

:thonking:

nice not green font, reported

1 person likes this