• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Jordine best PvF server ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7 people like this

Posted

Say that to Tekeii. Dont put that on me. "Enemies on our gate ohh nooo! We lost. Send help" Me "Why? They have 50% fort, structures gone. Lets go" 

literally

I would love to do so. Just the amount of bs. Like me wanting n to give up in the middle of a node war. Like wtf? 

I said "ppl focus. Concentrate or we can just pack in" lel. Something along those lines. When another Raidleader always wanted to give up even when the odds were good. But put it all on me. Lel. Well I am done with this. Pointless.. 

How many times have you said you're done but keep comming back? We have seen this before, you are JConstantine and we are Zer0.

5 people like this

Posted

How many times have you said you're done but keep comming back? We have seen this before, you are JConstantine and we are Zer0.

:D None that is actually the case but have to say. good old times! 

Just adding this for @Tekeii since he likes to bring that up so much. Yes I did got rejected from Oldskool. Became really rusty with Giant. That was the only reason though. Just to point that out. 

Are we done here now?

Posted

More dirty clothes please....

Can't get enough, what a nice picture of the current "PvP scene" whahaha...

Endless shit anyway...

2 people like this

Posted

Can you stop hijacking this thread? If you wanna cry, make a new thread named "muchbutthurt" or whatnot. Or just simply pm people for their opinions. Hell you could even pm me and I'll tell you everything that you ever wanted to know. But don't use the forums as someone who can't even comprehend what's the name of the thread that you're writing in.

Sorry for the "off-topic" but I'm really getting annoyed.

1 person likes this

Posted

:D None that is actually the case but have to say. good old times! 

Just adding this for @Tekeii since he likes to bring that up so much. Yes I did got rejected from Oldskool. Became really rusty with Giant. That was the only reason though. Just to point that out. 

Are we done here now?

not entirely as ur attempt at covering up your rash emotions and pretending you're cool with it all is amusing

Posted

Can you stop hijacking this thread? If you wanna cry, make a new thread named "muchbutthurt" or whatnot. Or just simply pm people for their opinions. Hell you could even pm me and I'll tell you everything that you ever wanted to know. But don't use the forums as someone who can't even comprehend what's the name of the thread that you're writing in.

Sorry for the "off-topic" but I'm really getting annoyed.

The name is just click bait! This thread is about whining, salt etc. Was always like that, will always be like that. You better get your feelings under control. Because this wont be the last time you read stuff like this here. 

And last, why do you read it if you get annoyed by it? Like, you can just not read it. ez gg. Or is anyone forcing you here?

More dirty clothes please....

Can't get enough, what a nice picture of the current "PvP scene" whahaha...

Endless shit anyway...

nah, enough for quite some time. Glad you found entertainment. ;)

Posted

Anyway Tekeii Out.

YNV4G.gif

9 people like this

Posted

Alumn Rock Valley (T1)

Varshen Vs. Schattenlegion Vs. Templar_Regiment Vs. Destino Vs. Antagonist Vs. ??? (empty fort)

Right from the get-go we (Varshen) were under attack by both Schattenlegion and Templar_Regiment (Schattenlegion's base was very close to ours). With attacks coming in from the north and the south we really weren't getting anywhere. It took well over 90 minutes for one of the other guilds to attack Templar regiment, at which point we could slowly push back Schattenlegion towards their base, but it was waaay too late for anyone to win the nodewar at that point. Was fun to focus on defending a lot for once, good fight

5 people like this

Posted

wtf thats mean my post got deleted =(

Posted

wtf thats mean my post got deleted =(

maybe it was offtopic

2 people like this

Posted

maybe it was offtopic

no less then other posts here o.O

1 person likes this

Posted

how dare you

1 person likes this

Posted

if you don't like the drama you can ----- off without spamming stupid shit, how entitled can you get???

2 people like this

Posted

if you don't like the drama you can ----- off without spamming stupid shit, how entitled can you get???

:o

Posted

Seriously guys, I'm willing to give you my T8 A - 0 Death - 2 Breeds (+2 for a total of 4 if you reset it - lvl 23 for a Berserker Gotha Rensa Premium Outfit Set.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

oyoy, don't talk about @JConstantin3 like that. He gave me a birthday present last year ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

avalon.thumb.png.ed39b8eef6c2363d5996346

Edited by Certify

Posted

oyoy, don't talk about Jconstantin3 like that. He gave me a birthday present last year ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

avalon.thumb.png.ed39b8eef6c2363d5996346

Hi i want to join too =)

Posted

Sometimes not fighting is worse than fighting and losing, my experience

3 people like this

Posted

Seriously guys, I'm willing to give you my T8 A - 0 Death - 2 Breeds (+2 for a total of 4 if you reset it - lvl 23 for a Berserker Gotha Rensa Premium Outfit Set.

I just got mine in bid phase 20 minutes ago 

b4e7f0f390.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

i see people enjoy looking like sheep, wat? 

Posted

i see people enjoy looking like sheep, wat? 

well i dunno what people see in it, gotha rensa looks like complete garbage to me 

Posted

@Tekeii is bae

1 person likes this

Posted

well i dunno what people see in it, gotha rensa looks like complete garbage to me 

Everything that look manly looks garbage to you little tamer grill!

1 person likes this

Posted

Pujiya Canyon(T1)

DeSync(30) V BandaVandalica(30~ mostly gearless)

They were unlucky enough to build the base in the spot i camped. 
It took us 40 minutes due to the bottleneck and the frame drops.
GG overall

Also

Valencia Castle Site(T3)

BDM(freebie)

Taphtar Plain(T1)

NovusOrda v Akamonedydy

3 people like this