• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe it's time to call in the troops again soon. I hear Mediah is nice this time of year.

King Turkey leaving the lovely home in the Turkey plantation of Serendia!? Blasphemy!

Only time you will get into castlewalls will be with things stuffed up your arse for thanksgiving!

(Hail to the Turkey King, may he gobble as long as he reigns!)

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe it's time to call in the troops again soon. I hear Mediah is nice this time of year.

Sounds dodgy to me.

Posted

Maybe the Mongol army should join the OldSkool alliance

ALL HAIL THE GREAT (in numbers) ZERGHULIS! 

this is not gonna happend dude 

Posted (edited)

Jesus christ people when you quote someone who did put retardedly big pic atleast have the time to click one backspace not to repeat it... I'm here to drama not to scroll 

Edit: Thank you

Edited by Matys
2 people like this

Posted

How much you paying for the castle?

Posted

VoS - Violating on Sovereign

933226e319.png

Posted

Eastern Border: VoS vs Sovereign

75 VoS, Was fighting for 50 mins. Both cannoning each others bases. Went Ninja Valk mode, summoned and base raced :)
GG

3 people like this

Posted

VOS WON 1V1 AGAINST SOV?

NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT IN THE HISTORY OF DOTABDO!

My boy Freja ♥

Posted

Guess Sov' dodging sense got rusty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

VOS WON 1V1 AGAINST SOV?

My boy Freja ♥

Need Tobi shoutcasting sieges ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

VOS WON 1V1 AGAINST SOV?

My boy Freja ♥

https://youtu.be/56MryxzE6AE?t=1m8s

"Kills mean nothing, throne means everything!" Tobi<3

Edited by eLusion

Posted (edited)

Moretti Plantation (t3): Draw

Wasted (46) vs Sfora (?)

Wasted pushed Sfora base the whole time while Sfora was turtling. We got them down to 20% while they never actually saw our base.

The area was cancer espacially against 20-30 more ppl with a maximum death timer of 60 sek.

Kakao games also decided to help Sfora yet again by not letting us place a flag.

Edited by BoeseWicht
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Quint Hill (T2)

Vanguard(14) vs ThePirateBay vs RLXT_Alliance vs RainingHostias vs Empty Fort

Draw

Vanguard took down ThePirateBay while RLXT fought RainingHostias.
We and RLXT focused RainingHostias (no contact) until they fell.
Somewhere in between Sroxyy solo'd the empty fort (One of the RLXT players didn't help at all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
RLXT charged us at the end but wiped.

Edited by Criticals
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Moretti Plantation (t3):

Wasted (46) vs Sfora (?)

Wasted pushed Sfora base the whole time while Sfora was turtling. We got them down to 20% while they never actually saw our base.

The area was cancer espacially against 20-30 more ppl with a maximum death timer of 60 sek.

Kakao games also decided to help Sfora yet again by not letting us place a flag.

We started with 45, at the end we had 55. We tried to attack Wasted base at the beginning, but got pushed back. Later on it was mostly fighting for the hill between our bases, but we had to go up the hill and Wasted had more comfortable way to fight there. After some time we decided that this fight is going nowhere especially after they almost "ninja killed" our fort, so yeah we turtled :P And to be honest with symmilar forces on both sides it's nearly impossible to destroy base located where Wasted was.

Edited by Mix0l0gist
3 people like this

Posted

And I am the Emperor of China.

Posted

Moretti Plantation (t3): Draw

Wasted (46) vs Sfora (?)

You guys should merge and move in together to become the best national guild.

TwRuwI1.png

9 people like this

Posted

How many people did sovereign had ?

Posted

Asula Highland - TheExodusCompany vs Vanity.

26 of us, 25 of them.

Fun fight, another win in the belt.

Video here:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Eastern Border: VoS vs Sovereign

75 VoS, Was fighting for 50 mins. Both cannoning each others bases. Went Ninja Valk mode, summoned and base raced :)
GG

It wouldn't be nice to laugh because it would be offending to vos but at the same time i can't stop it I'm just laughing my ass off. Where are the sov forum warriors,are you only -----y when you get new bandwagoners? Old habits never die.

Edit:
Looking foward to see new VoS in sieges now. (i know you went to valencia already but still :D)

Edited by Matys
2 people like this

Posted

Dont know about today but I think Sov just underestimated us (Wasted) on Sunday and probably VoS as well. Many of them only had a single buff food up which really surprised me.

Posted

Dont know about today but I think Sov just underestimated us (Wasted) on Sunday and probably VoS as well. Many of them only had a single buff food up which really surprised me.

Maybe they made the transition to being a casual guild. 

Posted

Maybe they made the transition to being a casual guild. 

Foods and villa buffs are a waste of money if you get dodged or dodge, why would they!

Posted

Foods and villa buffs are a waste of money if you get dodged or dodge, why would they!

Oldskool, Ember, VoS, Wasted etc. without a castle. I'd use bufffood if I would be doing nodewars this week.

Posted

Oldskool, Ember, VoS, Wasted etc. without a castle. I'd use bufffood if I would be doing nodewars this week.

you missed my irony, i'll go back to my corner and to do my NW report T.T

1 person likes this