• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

that sometimes it takes two or more

That's not the point. It supposed at start Vanguard and us were in a temporal alliance and for me it's okey if they broke the alliance, but don't tell you are going to attack both guilds, and then you are in alliance with the other guild, that really sucks, thats my opinion.

Posted

As an Oldskool member, I must say that we feel unappreciated. Your video only included us a little, we feel irrelevant. Please put us as top guild. Remember we took the castle from Sovereign, ez!

irrelevant? I think matys may have made us look a little too relevant and powerful , I mean thanos is a fkn beast WITH an infinity gauntlet :o

1 person likes this

Posted

irrelevant? I think matys may have made us look a little too relevant and powerful , I mean thanos is a fkn beast WITH an infinity gauntlet :o

HUGE expectations now! Valencia on saturday confirmed?

Posted

HUGE expectations now! Valencia on saturday confirmed?

we're in a castle, remember? You are not doing a very good job representing oldskool man. I'm beginning to doubt you are a respectable member 

Posted (edited)

Not taking any enemy serious is a mistake, sure it is a waste if a snipe guild shows up instead, but if you see 1 enemy, you treat it like they are better then you, else you end up never really improving/the laughing stock of the server.

come on, give me a little credit :( do you really believe i think that low of a guild that is still strong regardless and pretty much always was?

you're right ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pretty sure Tekeii had allies every single siege since...forever? Dogma holding hands, should anything not go Morghulis way. Everybody knows this, dispite the PR campaign on the boards saying Morghulis stands alone. Its just fluff. Everyone knows it. 

You mean as in Dogma won the engages vs Morgh then decided to crash as a whole to make it more interesting? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Or the time when we accepted the rematch but suddenly morgh became way too strong for us and i accepted the butt-----ing with all the dignity i could muster to at least be a human worth his word?
I can't think of any other example where that happened, but if that's what you're referring to then absolutely yes!

I should start at least getting payed for it, i'll ask tekeii if i can have some crumbles next time i bring my offerings to the king!

Edited by DreamChaser
1 person likes this

Posted

we're in a castle, remember? You are not doing a very good job representing oldskool man. I'm beginning to doubt you are a respectable member 

What a failure. I hearby retire. 

Posted

What IF i tell u all sov member are rerolling to dark knight and this was just planned all along ? 

Posted

What IF i tell u all sov member are rerolling to dark knight and this was just planned all along ? 

Wrong class then, ninja is the one with the stealth 

Posted

So matys, are u serious about the 1 april release of the next parody ? I am deeply disappointed :D I was exspecting it alot sooner. 

Posted

So matys, are u serious about the 1 april release of the next parody ? I am deeply disappointed :D I was exspecting it alot sooner. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AsXa3oJ.png

1 person likes this

Posted

That's not the point. It supposed at start Vanguard and us were in a temporal alliance and for me it's okey if they broke the alliance, but don't tell you are going to attack both guilds, and then you are in alliance with the other guild, that really sucks, thats my opinion.

Vanguard attacked both rlxt and you the entire time, we took down half of rlxt's base, you can ask them if you want.

So you guys come to a t2 node with more numbers than some siege guilds and then complain about not getting allies?

Now that really sucks.

Posted

Vanguard attacked both rlxt and you the entire time, we took down half of rlxt's base, you can ask them if you want.

So you guys come to a t2 node with more numbers than some siege guilds and then complain about not getting allies?

Now that really sucks.

I kinda miss the small scale stuff

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

What do you mean with no contact exactly? It's supposed we were in a temporal alliance. Vanguard took Pirate Bay, then you just see we are stronger than RLXT, you say you were able to attack both, and 5-10 minutes later (?) Vanguard and RLXT were in a alliance to destroy us so in my opinion that was very shitty for your part.. They took us at 21:52, so i think was not the best idea. Anyway gf.

After we took down Pirate bay we looked at the strength of you and RLXT, you were stronger from what we saw so we focused you, however we had a group putting constant pressure on RLXT and took most/all of their buildings (wasn't there personally, ask RLXT or cryptid, he was bullying Sveyn). 

Edited by Criticals

Posted (edited)

Now that really sucks.

I am not complain about allies, i don't care if i dont get allies at node war. At start we were a "alliance". You took PirateBay and our alliance broke, that it's okey too. Both of you, RLXT and you did combine charges, i only see how both attack us, and i don't see how ur members attack RLXT in our base. Thats what everyone right there saw and thats what it is. (Several times we attack a RLXT charge and at the same moment, exactly at that moment, your guild charge to us, what a coincidence).

PD: How can u be 14 ppl and probably 10~ of your members are in our base, and u told me with 4 you took half of rlxt's base? RLXT basemente was empty or what?

After we took down Pirate bay we looked at the strength of you and RLXT, you were stronger from what we saw so we focused you, however we had a group putting constant pressure on RLXT and took most/all of their buildings (wasn't there personally, ask RLXT or cryptid, he was bullying them). 

Yeah, i know you looked at the strenght, but how i said at your guildmate or friend, we only saw how u did combined charge with RLTX to took us and i never saw how ur guild members attack RLXT in any moment of node war. It's okey, its just a fight, but i think that was not a good stuff, its ugly to see that things. We can close this. GF, was fun.

Edited by YunnoGasai

Posted

Well If i did video now I sure as hell would put sovereign at best as some old guy waitig to die.

http://imgur.com/a/Ltjuc new Sov logo?

1 person likes this

Posted

I am not complain about allies, i don't care if i dont get allies at node war. At start we were a "alliance". You took PirateBay and our alliance broke, that it's okey too. Both of you, RLXT and you did combine charges, i only see how both attack us, and i don't see how ur members attack RLXT in our base. Thats what everyone right there saw and thats what it is.

Yeah, i know you looked at the strenght, but how i said at your guildmate or friend, we only saw how u did combined charge with RLTX to took us and i never saw how ur guild members attack RLXT in any moment of node war. It's okey, its just a fight, but i think that was not a good stuff, its ugly to see that things. We can close this. GF, was fun.

None of you left your base, you have no idea what was happening in rlxt's base, you just call us out as liars without knowing anything.

Maybe next time get your facts straight before spewing nonsense.

Posted

None of you left your base, you have no idea what was happening in rlxt's base, you just call us out as liars without knowing anything.

Maybe next time get your facts straight before spewing nonsense.

You combined your strength to attack us, thats what just happend in our base, and thats not about know anything or not, thats what really happen, so for me(i don't talk for my guild), you re liers. With 14 ppl, and probably 10 or more in our base, its hard to believe you can do something more (i only can think RLXT basement was empty because they are vs us), but its okey, its my opinion and that is not going to change. Have a good day! :D

Posted

nah this old man looks happy. I was thinkign about the guy that haa 4 cancers and is laying in the bed connected to 10 machines to keep him alive.

Posted (edited)

nah this old man looks happy. I was thinkign about the guy that haa 4 cancers and is laying in the bed connected to 10 machines to keep him alive.

Thats exactly how you going to be, if i dont get that video soon. Kappa :D

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted

Modern day Sovereign in a nutshell:

ZilWalksEarthAnGif1.gif

2 people like this

Posted

so for me(i don't talk for my guild), you re liers.

that is it, we will make war to you

Posted

that is it, we will make love to you

fixed

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

that is it, we will make war to you

Sounds fun i like war, so its okey :D. Are u going to search me in velia or something like that? if i can help you, let me know

Edited by YunnoGasai

Posted

Sounds fun i like war, so its okey :D. Are u going to search me in velia or something like that? if i can help you, let me know

if you say we are liars

chill it is an old meme from jordine's siege.