• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Don't you understand that that is a meme against your guild because u keep spamming it against everybody? :D

I spam it against ppl that deserve it, since i dont know one single player from addicted ecxept the harmony player, the only person that i insulted from your guild was Bluefox, i mean i need to give him a good reason to hate me since hating me for leaving a guild is kinda pathetic 

Edited by InoriSenpai

Posted

Is Enemy really trying to say they don't insult, trigger, meme and shit talk people? Just a bunch of innocent people defending themselfs, obviously.

Posted

its kinda funny that you guys take screenshots of everything :thinking:

That was not really my point... 

If someone karmabombs you are you gonna karmabomb him back?

Pick one

Yes: How is highschool going?

No: Wellcome to adulthood

If you see an Enemy player acting like a retard do you feel compelled to do the same?

I get you and your point but you know ppl are ppl and ppl with emotions can say really terrible things if they feel insulted and just explode ur acting on him on 1 action right here. He is a nice guy and im pretty sure he doesnt really mean like it.

Posted

That was not really my point... 

If someone karmabombs you are you gonna karmabomb him back?

Pick one

Yes: How is highschool going?

No: Wellcome to adulthood

If you see an Enemy player acting like a retard do you feel compelled to do the same?

Just having fun and going out is not childish it is human my friend :P If u take anything serious what somebody says in the internet u will have serious problems with your mentality really fast. 

Posted

Just having fun and going out is not childish it is human my friend :P If u take anything serious what somebody says in the internet u will have serious problems with your mentality really fast. 

I lead a 100 member guild, do you think I don't have serious mental problems already?

1 person likes this

Posted

Is Enemy really trying to say they don't insult, trigger, meme and shit talk people? Just a bunch of innocent people defending themselfs, obviously.

:thinking:

ss+(2017-03-02+at+10.40.57).jpg

7 people like this

Posted

I lead a 100 member guild, do you think I don't have serious mental problems already?

if it would only be the 100 member guild, managing the whole oldskool alliance on top of it, man im sorry for you

Posted (edited)

Just Having fun right now giving some of Enemies smack back to them. We will be positive and nice to everyone who shows respect themselves.

enemy shows zero respect themselves and insults ppl aswell, if u can poke then u have to be able to eat the shit that comes back to you imo

How exactly do we DisRespect?  We were nice and never shittalked Addicted other than competetive trashtalk, I even wrote a big ass post in here how I respect Addicted more than Sovereign.. link
One of your officers also reached out to us because he thought we hate you or something and asked to remove the war & be less "aggressive" when it comes to ow pvp because "it causes more work" for the officers since members are complaining?
Another thing being mentioned was not taking Ishkor serious with what he is saying because he just talks nonsense for the viewers :D (still can't understand how that guy is the guildmaster of a guild as big as addicted haha)

We explained that we don't have a grudge or any hateful feelings against Addicted and that we just look for possible pvp that is nearly nowhere to be found in this game :/ .. I feel like to some people in this game think it's a crime to actively look for pvp instead of running back into safezones 24/7 like some of Sovereign (this guy for example link)

And for the trashtalk.. In my opinion it just belongs to competetiveness, but I understand aswell that there is a limit to it (not like your glibberish GM who talks like a punk kid while being one of the worst players in Addicted I ever met haha)

About us being toxic btw. did you see anyone of us writing stuff like this? (this guy even whispered one of our members threatening to kick out teeth irl :D )
uHxrrqN.png

Edited by Xe0
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

How exactly do we not show respect?  We were nice and never shittalked Addicted other than competetive trashtalk, I even wrote a big ass post in here how I respect Addicted more than Sovereign.. link
One of your officers also reached out to us because he thought we hate you or something and asked to remove the war & be less "aggressive" when it comes to ow pvp because "it causes more work" for the officers since members are complaining?
Another thing being mentioned was not taking Ishkor serious with what he is saying on his stream because he just talks nonsense for the viewers :D (still can't understand how that guy can be the guildmaster of a guild as big as addicted haha)

We explained that we don't have a grudge or any hateful feelings against Addicted and that we just look for possible pvp that is nearly nowhere to be found in this game :/ .. I feel like to some people in this game think it's a crime to actively look for pvp instead of running back into safezones 24/7 like some of Sovereign (this guy for example link)

And for the trashtalk.. In my opinion it just belongs to competetiveness, but I understand aswell that there is a limit to it (not like your glibberish GM who talks like a punk kid while being one of the worst players in Addicted I ever met haha)

About us being toxic btw. did you see anyone of us writing stuff like this? (this guy even whispered one of our members threatening to kick out teeth irl :D )
uHxrrqN.png

dude it was obviously erp, ingame is not the same as real life stupid, never said real life. everyone knows the entire addicted guild is a rp guild. Happy one year anniversary :*

Edited by Draconis
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

enemy shows zero respect themselves and insults ppl aswell, if u can poke then u have to be able to eat the shit that comes back to you imo

Just Having fun right now giving some of Enemies smack back to them. We will be positive and nice to everyone who shows respect themselves.

dude it was obviously erp, ingame is not the same as real life stupid

ok

source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Xe0
1 person likes this

Posted

How exactly do we not show respect?  We were nice and never shittalked Addicted other than competetive trashtalk, I even wrote a big ass post in here how I respect Addicted more than Sovereign.. link
Another thing being mentioned was not taking Ishkor serious with what he is saying because he just talks nonsense for the viewers :D (still can't understand how that guy can be the guildmaster of a guild as big as addicted haha)

uHxrrqN.png

U guys don't respect anything. U literally chase us through the channels while we do a tournament for the guild, because u have nothing better to do.

Posted (edited)

:thinking:

snip

for.png

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

dude it was obviously erp, ingame is not the same as real life stupid, never said real life. everyone knows the entire addicted guild is a rp guild. Happy one year anniversary :*

First day of the server merge: gkr_the_mergeday.jpg

Posted

for.png

Nice one, you win this 

U guys don't respect anything. U literally chase us through the channels while we do a tournament for the guild, because u have nothing better to do.

are you blaming us for doing pvp in a pvp game ? 

Posted

First day of the server merge: gkr_the_mergeday.jpg

Can you stop screenshotting stuff Gkr writes to me ? Thanks. 

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

Another thing being mentioned was not taking Ishkor serious with what he is saying because he just talks nonsense for the viewers :D (still can't understand how that guy can be the guildmaster of a guild as big as addicted haha)

uHxrrqN.png

I always respected Enemy aswell, like i said its the internet :)

Edited by Sneakynation
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

yeah i always respected enemy as well lets just all hug each others

female genatalia1

Edited by Draconis

Posted

I respect Enemy as well. :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I respect Enemy as well. 

i mean addicted except bluefox

Edited by InoriSenpai

Posted

I don't.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can you stop screenshotting stuff Gkr writes to me ? Thanks. 

Poor trash always getting trashtalked :(

1 person likes this

Posted

lets all go hold on each others hand \o/\o/

Posted

Why Everybody talk here about that shit guild enemy? Seems like you guys like a lot of attention, Same like girls on their period.

3 people like this

Posted

What a roller coaster of feelings we've been through tonight.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why Everybody talk here about that shit guild enemy? Seems like you guys like a lot of attention, Same like girls on their period.

Dude! I fkin love attention, give me some!