• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

:D well well well.  congratz to the other guilds too.  

VEEYa6x.jpg

where have you been for the last 10 pages ?

Posted

:D well well well.  congratz to the other guilds too.  

VEEYa6x.jpg

I was waiting, what will make any of sov people write on forums again after getting -----ed. Then win vs ember happend, still nothing....and you post something after this?
Your PvF is super sloppy.

Posted (edited)

We don't chose classes that much and we'd actually like to. :D

Gear is easy, everyone that wants to play the game competively will have it at some point. However if i come to you with my DK and i give him my main's gear you might ----- my face as i don't have a clue how to PvP with it yet. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just like i said, Where are your facts ? Dont come here and spit shit about Addicted being Low on skilled ppl And because i know you, i will tell you that those harmony people are good, but the people that were allready in addicted all have different skill sets. Since being a siege guild we need people to be able to do it all. And not just run in and Spam superarmor and ulties like you in a GVG

Where exactly did he lie? He only stated that you already had more people than us before you used the guildsummon, but you still decided to summon to do the ultimate thing, get even more people :D 

Remember that we are a guild that doesn't rely on numbers, we don't care if we get zerged (atleast I dont) and it's part of the game facing opponents that can't handle or aren't good enough to bring up equal strength, and that's okay.. but dude calling us liers is just so bm :S 

I love this "you were prepared, we weren't", it's just such a weak argument.. it's an openworld pvp game where enemies can hide behind every corner, and you complain about not being prepared? Better step up your commitment to the game and pvp than complaining about others :) 

not going to comment on this :) 

Nice try, Quoting gramma because u ran out of arguments ? :D  He also Stated that it was Spontanious. Which it wasn't. clearly. And dont tell me you think that a Unbuffed Dude vs a Buffed dude is a fair fight ? You know´that this is not true, Keep trying to counter argue it. Which it wasn't. clearly.

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted (edited)

So where are those toxic PvF people from Revolt to claim thair minute of fame? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Edited by DarkBever
insert kappa because kappa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Remember that we are a guild that doesn't rely on numbers, we don't care if we get zerged (atleast I dont) and it's part of the game facing opponents that can't handle or aren't good enough to bring up equal strength, and that's okay.. but dude calling us liers is just so bm :S

For not caring about numbers you bring it up awfully often. 

Posted

Tl:dr

Addicted zerging

Enemy complaining about low numbers when they think they are so hot shit that they can beat guilds with more numbers when infact the average quality member of enemy is really bad and easily 1v3able.

1 person likes this

Posted

Who said anything about villas ? atleast i didn't. All i said was that u were differently planning it, and organized a gank. And not Spontanious like you say it was.,

But all in all Say what u want, But still wanna know who told you about it ? So Who is your Spy ? :D 

It was spontanious, since 50% of our member that show were at pirate island.

Posted

Addicted zerging

Enemy complaining about low numbers when they think they are so hot shit that they can beat guilds with more numbers when infact the average quality member of enemy is really bad and easily 1v3able.

PogChamp

Posted (edited)

For not caring about numbers you bring it up awfully often. 

+ for ignoring everything else I said :ph34r:

Nice try, Quoting gramma because u ran out of arguments ? :D  He also Stated that it was Spontanious. Which it wasn't. clearly. And dont tell me you think that a Unbuffed Dude vs a Buffed dude is a fair fight ? You know´that this is not true, Keep trying to counter argue it. Which it wasn't. clearly.

How is that grammar? I quoted that because it just shows how hypocritical you are, nothing else

It was spontaneous, half of our members got the tp while being on pirate island, noone of us had villas nor organized elixirs

If you really think this is how it looks like when we are 100% prepared, wow.. you will get really surprised when we actually are prepared :P 

Edited by Xe0
forum sucks

Posted (edited)

It was spontanious, since 50% of our member that show were at pirate island.

So the more members you have on pirate island, The more spontanious it is ? gotta ove the Logic here, The facts are:

Enemy knew Addicted were there, They used a guild summon and prepared for a fight.

Addicted were doing guild bosses with alt, and unbuffed since it was a chill evening, and was about to hold a guild meeting after.

Enemy attack addicted, with 5 bosses spawned.

Addicted is telling you that they needed to get buffed and get their mains.

Enemy tell addicted that all should be boyscouts and be prepared at all times.

Enemy starts losing, Goes afk :D

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted (edited)

Who said anything about villas ? atleast i didn't. All i said was that u were differently planning it, and organized a gank. And not Spontanious like you say it was.,

But all in all Say what u want, But still wanna know who told you about it ? So Who is your Spy ? :D 

True you didnt say anything about Villas, im just spaming some ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Ofc we prepared as far as we could prepair in that ~20minutes time we had in advance but in that time you can only prepare to a certain extend including summoning people, from far away grindspots, who want to have some fun at this evening. You make it sound we were prepared since days for this. Obviously it was a gank and we had an advantage at the beginning, not denying it but after the fight moved to Glish the "we were not prepared at all" advantage is gone and we still won most of the engages at that time, when you summoned you started winning most - the fight kept going for some time but since we couldnt fight "zerg" vs "zerg" anymore it became more random and chaotic until eventually people got bored of getting killed in highly outnumbered situations again and again - btw you cant rly improve when you are getting grabengaged all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Akiko

Posted

So the more members you have on pirate island, The more spontanious it is ?

Well, I was personnally grinding i just decided to get the tp to help out without really being prepared.

Posted

Guys don't ignore that call-out from the ember guy. 

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Posted

Just wanted to point that out. Exemplary took your post, but every second post by your guild mates includes some form of comment towards our numbers.

Posted

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Cant be from Ember, they are not posting in forums man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Ember on the forums? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stop trolling Bever :D

Posted (edited)

A Guy like Djules dont have Super Super Gear, yet he was accepted because he does have some skills in shotcalling. Same goes for addicted, we are focused on sieges, and didn't make our roster out of surtain classes like yours, The last gvg we had, You allmost only had 4 classes only. Zerkers, sorcs, Wizzard/witches. Says alot about what u want to do. 

not going to comment on this :) 

If you really think he quoted you for grammar, youre more stupid then you sound @Iplaynaked

Edited by Inexizz
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

True you didnt say anything about Villas, im just spaming some ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Ofc we prepared as far as we could prepair in that ~20minutes time we had in advance but in that time you can only prepare to a certain extend including summoning people, from far away grindspots, who want to have some fun at this evening. You make it sound we were prepared since days for this. Obviously it was a gank and we had an advantage at the beginning, not denying it but after the fight moved to Glish the "we were not prepared at all" advantage is gone and we still won most of the engages at that time, when you summoned you started winning most - the fight kept going for some time but since we couldnt fight "zerg" vs "zerg" anymore it became more random and chaotic until eventually people got bored of getting killed in highly outnumbered situations again and again - btw you cant rly improve when you are getting grabengaged all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How did you know when we did a guild summon? Thats right you didn't We summoned a long time before glish fights, and you were not winning them. you were unorganized and running in suiciding to get a good KD-ratio. Dont tell me you won that shit.

A Guy like Djules dont have Super Super Gear, yet he was accepted because he does have some skills in shotcalling. Same goes for addicted, we are focused on sieges, and didn't make our roster out of surtain classes like yours, The last gvg we had, You allmost only had 4 classes only. Zerkers, sorcs, Wizzard/witches. Says alot about what u want to do. 

If you really think he quoted you for grammar, youre more stupid then you sound

Enlighten me, i am not afraid to admit i was wrong if i am presented with the right argument or facts.

How is that grammar? I quoted that because it just shows how hypocritical you are, nothing else

It was spontaneous, half of our members got the tp while being on pirate island, noone of us had villas nor organized elixirs

If you really think this is how it looks like when we are 100% prepared, wow.. you will get really surprised when we actually are prepared :P 

I am aware, since i fought on GVG, So Pumped up on buffs that it was funny to see your hp bars with that many buffs. Its just the diffenition about Spontanious that needs to be defined, Spontanoius is for me: Running past it and watching Addicted take bosses and gather people around. But instead you Guild summoned and Called Guild chat to Prepare for war. Thats all i wanted to state. and Still none of you wants to tell me how u knew we were there ? :D

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted

Addicted zerging

Ye but... it actually happened, even against the top PvE farming, PEN churning guild out there, something that clearly shows how little some things matter aside from some 100% engagements sometimes and surprise blitzkriegs with 250+ AP. Dance around that advantage, prolong the fight, and they still fall because they only knew the first two buttons they used ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, they were more than us btw.

But wait, are you Ember or Sovereign now? Actually scrap that, does it even matter? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

How did you know when we did a guild summon? Thats right you didn't We summoned a long time before glish fights, and you were not winning them. you were unorganized and running in suiciding to get a good KD-ratio. Dont tell me you won that shit.

Enlighten me, i am not afraid to admit i was wrong if i am presented with the right argument or facts.

Im just gonna pull out your own argument, since youre so fast to tell Enemy members to not talk shit about things you think they dont know anything about. You should do the same or stop using that argument. As for djules, im just gonna say that he was not accepted because he could raidlead, that had literally nothing at all to do with it

Edited by Inexizz

Posted

Im just gonna pull out your own argument, since youre so fast to tell Enemy members to not talk shit about things you think they dont know anything about. You should do the same or stop using that argument. As for djules, im just gonna say that he was not accepted because he got raidlead, that had literally nothing at all to do with it

Got it, you can buy yourself in.

Posted (edited)

Im just gonna pull out your own argument, since youre so fast to tell Enemy members to not talk shit about things you think they dont know anything about. You should do the same or stop using that argument. As for djules, im just gonna say that he was not accepted because he could raidlead, that had literally nothing at all to do with it

Oh so what the reason then ? since it cant be his awesome pvp skills and gear. So what is it ? thought u wanted quality, (Sry djules i love you and all that i am stating this about, is his stream, and him telling me that he is bad in pvp. I still love you ) 

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted (edited)

Got it, you can buy yourself in.

Shit how did u find out?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Inexizz

Posted

At least let me farm my manshas at valencia 5 tonight and don't you dare to show up fully villa buffed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes we all know every single one of our fights since the permawar were done in that way, we know the only thing that wins anything is keep stacking stuff and telling people to press some buttons on their keyboard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

O shiet he is from Sov, not ember. 

Kappa

Yes we all know every single one of our fights since the permawar were done in that way, we know the only thing that wins anything is keep stacking stuff and telling people to press some buttons on their keyboard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But if you are saying you only take in highly skilled players why did Keen join? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

edit: j/k just salt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by DarkBever