• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Thanks for todays PVF, gotta go RL again. Special Thanks to Enemy for Providing a fun Discussion about whether they were prepared or not. Alot of funny comments and arguments. (Yes sometimes i go to fast, and miss some comments you made.) But Dont worry nothing is serious in here. Just friendly Competitive Trash talk.  Remember your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) So none thinks you are serious :;D

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted

Oh so what the reason then ? since it cant be his awesome pvp skills and gear. So what is it ? thought u wanted quality, (Sry djules i love you and all that i am stating this about, is his stream, and him telling me that he is bad in pvp. I still love you ) 

Djules was in the guild from the creation of Enemy when we were 10 guys in the guild, who were only looking for openworld pvp. Later on we found out he was a good shotcaller so he took that job, but oh wait you should already know all this since you know everything about us amirite? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Djules was in the guild from the creation of Enemy when we were 10 guys in the guild, who were only looking for openworld pvp. Later on we found out he was a good shotcaller so he took that job, but oh wait you should already know all this since you know everything about us amirite? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I could guess it yes, was just using this as an example that every guild have someone who is not supergeared and super good at pvp, but they have other qualities that makes the guild run more smoothly. Thats all. After all Djules joined addicted since he called addicted the best guild on the server :D ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Tl:dr

Addicted zerging

Enemy complaining about low numbers when they think they are so hot shit that they can beat guilds with more numbers when infact the average quality member of enemy is really bad and easily 1v3able.

^ this

Guys don't ignore that call-out from the ember guy. 

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

It's obviously one of your fake PvF accounts in a poor attempt to bait us, everyone knows people in Ember are not allowed to use general / channel / server chat / forums / discord. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How did you know when we did a guild summon? Thats right you didn't We summoned a long time before glish fights, and you were not winning them. you were unorganized and running in suiciding to get a good KD-ratio. Dont tell me you won that shit.

Enlighten me, i am not afraid to admit i was wrong if i am presented with the right argument or facts.

Idk, somehow we came out 2000 kills on top. How do you meassure a win in open world PvP?

We're not doing the good ol Sovereign / Ember emergency channel swap thing, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted (edited)

^ this

It's obviously one of your fake PvF accounts in a poor attempt to bait us, everyone knows people in Ember are not allowed to use general / channel / server chat / forums / discord. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Idk, somehow we came out 2000 kills on top. How do you meassure a win in open world PvP?

We're not doing the good ol Sovereign / Ember emergency channel swap thing, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Either by score or by time spend in Safezone afk'ing. And those 2k kills i would like to see you present some data, before i belive that claim. And if you are wrong i will make ishkor duel you again, and telling you to "Get the ----- outa herreee!" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted

Yes, i really need a fake PvF account. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But he is from Sov like i said a few posts later. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

I could guess it yes, was just using this as an example that every guild have someone who is not supergeared and super good at pvp, but they have other qualities that makes the guild run more smoothly. Thats all. After all Djules joined addicted since he called addicted the best guild on the server :D ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So wait, are you telling us that you need 60-70 people with "special qualities"? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Sure you're giving some serious homework to the remaining 20-30 decent individuals ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's on you if you still think you currently can rush a 100 men roster without having to deal with a bunch of leechers, and please stop saying crap about us doing suicide runs, weird solo hero things and whatever to push our K/D, we do that because we really are just having fun, if the score gets inflated is just a consequence of things you've decided to be oblivious about, just like you really need to quit all that "Boss alt" "chill evening" "unprepared" drivel. If people lack commitment and the will to excel they will skip many essential things indeed, just like their own training aswell.

If all you can to defend the notion of randoms and bandwagoners finding a home in there ( not talking about the ones i respect ) is the fact that they're obviously getting geared, then it's clear that you lack perspective as Ember is without any need of much info much higher average and that didn't help them in the slightest. Just a random advice though, preventing crap is usually easier than fixing it afterwards. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Either by score or by time spend in Safezone afk'ing. And those 2k kills i would like to see you present some data, before i belive that claim. And if you are wrong i will make ishkor duel you again, and telling you to "Get the ----- outa herreee!" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wait, don't we have the same data? Did you guys reset? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

you guys are something else hahaha

Posted

you guys are something else hahaha

no  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

So wait, are you telling us that you need 60-70 people with "special qualities"? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Sure you're giving some serious homework to the remaining 20-30 decent individuals ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's on you if you still think you currently can rush a 100 men roster without having to deal with a bunch of leechers, and please stop saying crap about us doing suicide runs, weird solo hero things and whatever to push our K/D, we do that because we really are just having fun, if the score gets inflated is just a consequence of things you've decided to be oblivious about, just like you really need to quit all that "Boss alt" "chill evening" "unprepared" drivel. If people lack commitment and the will to excel they will skip many essential things indeed, just like their own training aswell.

If all you can to defend the notion of randoms and bandwagoners finding a home in there ( not talking about the ones i respect ) is the fact that they're obviously getting geared, then it's clear that you lack perspective as Ember is without any need of much info much higher average and that didn't help them in the slightest. Just a random advice though, preventing crap is usually easier than fixing it afterwards. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Putting words in my mouth that i never said. I guess i submit to you sheranna, You Truely know how to dodge my questions and then tell me i am wrong "Because u think i mean something" and then hit me in the head with it. None is telling you that what enemy does is wrong, but that also means that you can't say that addicted's way of recruiting and organizing the guild is the right one either. But all i can say is, that Addicted have been here from the start, and been running a good guild this whole year. Now you come here and gives advice to the people who have been here just as long as you ? its just shows to me how arrogant you have become. If you want confrimation on what is right or wrong to do. Lets just look at the results. It pretty much speaks for it self. Addicted number 1, Enemy number 2, or 3 if you count sovereign before enemy.

Posted

Enemy vs Addicted C434MAqWQAAjDBe.jpg

Wasted vs Sfora latest?cb=20160817151144

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

Putting words in my mouth that i never said. I guess i submit to you sheranna, You Truely know how to dodge my questions and then tell me i am wrong "Because u think i mean something" and then hit me in the head with it. None is telling you that what enemy does is wrong, but that also means that you can't say that addicted's way of recruiting and organizing the guild is the right one either. But all i can say is, that Addicted have been here from the start, and been running a good guild this whole year. Now you come here and gives advice to the people who have been here just as long as you ? its just shows to me how arrogant you have become. If you want confrimation on what is right or wrong to do. Lets just look at the results. It pretty much speaks for it self. Addicted number 1, Enemy number 2, or 3 if you count sovereign before enemy.

I think it's just a matter of different guild structure and goals, addicteds choices atleast how I see it is: winning sieges above all else

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted

Good morning Ember
I am writing this message because two men who robbed a spot and began to insult me.
I believe that such behavior Pedright and Callmemomy are at inadequate.
And killing in the village testifies to the People Guild EMBER , low intelligence and respect people / players
I've included screenshots.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Posted

Good morning Ember
I am writing this message because two men who robbed a spot and began to insult me.
And killing in the village testifies to the People Guild EMBER , low intelligence and respect people / players
I've included screenshot

lul

Posted

You won't find any Ember here, unfortunately. You can try to contact Digitality on discord.

Posted

The only thing that matters for me is not "what" but "how", the rest of your points are fully debatable just like the metric you use to judge what's good and what's bad. As Critzz pointed out you clearly have different goals, but you see, since we both like to act bold i really don't see the problem in there aside from you spilling BS and then calling people out for allegedly doing the same.

I've been in better zergs before and i've already seen my share of that, if that's how you want to roll then so be it, but don't try to hide the obvious especially as i have very good first hand experience with such guilds. All your excuses reek of post-servermerge Harmony at their weakest, and there's a very good reason i left a month before ( even if my destination was the opposite as a 25 men guild, that should tell you enough ), despite me ( and other Enemy dudes ) previously having sticked in big guilds back when such environments had standards and could be respected.

At the very least avoid acting so proud and -----y, or keep doing that so we can have some extra PvF fun ( just don't cry afterwards ).

Posted

Good morning Ember
I've included screenshots.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Disclaimer: I am not a member of Ember.

But, what I read from this is that you karmabombed someone because you cant defend a spot, and feel entitled to it, so you abuse a mechanic to win by intentionally loosing?

1 person likes this

Posted

Best argument of people losing spot
"You don't own the spot, so why would I leave"
"You don't own the spot either so get the ----- out"

Posted (edited)

First i would like to know how you knew this ? Spy confirmed ?

Enemy likes Addicted

+

Enemy respect Addicted

Enemy does not want to kill Addicted

(holy shit this forum keeps adding an old picture.)

Driver_Coverart.png

Edited by Slacktivist
video

Posted

Wait, Revolt, not Revoit?  I love guilds who try to hide behind the default font being abhorrent.

Posted

GG exilium we got zerged 

gg.png

4 people like this

Posted

GG exilium we got zerged 

gg.png

Yeah Great event! Kappa

Posted (edited)

q.png

That's what the event looks like for me.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted (edited)

Trying to login back be like

the-punisher-cont.gif

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ruined City of Rune(T1)

DeSync(18 at start, 21 at finish) v Impulsion v Envious v Raxar

Nice node war today. It took us about 1h to take all of them out, and thankfully all of them weren't snipes.
A lot of PvP, an oasis regarding the fact that all the other channels contain immense amount of desync and lag.
Impulsion were very good regarding their numbers and classes.

Humility(T1)
Vanity v MementoVivere

Barhan Gateway(T3)
GangsterLeague(Freebie)

Gavinya Coastal Cliff(T1)
Resistance(Freebie)

Rakhsan Observatory(T1)
Cryptic(Freebie)

Fohalam Farm(T1)
AfterParty(Freebie)

Edited by Vanspoon
5 people like this