• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

48 min,we went down fast! ;)

sdkjfhkjsdhfkjskdf.jpgA

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahha

http://imgur.com/a/s4dwg

2017-03-04_38149870.JPG

Edited by Dagda
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I think it was 1404 death, not 404, the "1" was a bit hidden, cause, kaokao (but im not 100% sure ^^)

sefggrdsdgrdgrdgr.JPG

Edited by sShotrah
1 person likes this

Posted

Balenos (potatoe farm):

Wasted (55 Signups) vs Millenium vs KHAOS vs ThelnEnnor( empty tower ) vs ShadowElite vs DeathFactory vs Pyrolyse (11)

Very nice fight today in Balenos!

Wasted had low Signups for today so we decided to build in Balenos and have a "just for fun war".

The first few minutes we had a fight against ShadowElite pushing them into their base. We got a message from KHAOS that Millenium is there with 85+ ppl so we joined the fight against them.

45 minutes in the war - Millenium was out.

Then we had a nice 20 mins 1v1 against ShadowElite.

After that DeathFactory and KHAOS were going against us. We were able to hold them back while destroying DeathFactorys base. KHAOS was killed shortly after.

ThelynEnnor had an empty base and Pyrolyse were just 11 ppl and got zerged somewhen in the war.

Not planned but gg wp all

Warstats_Balenos_04.03.thumb.PNG.e9697f7

Posted (edited)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahha

http://imgur.com/a/s4dwg

where's the screen of sfora score when fighting morgh..... 

btw nice coordination with the other guilds xD

Edited by XeLRa

Posted

The first few minutes we had a fight against ShadowElite pushing them into their base. We got a message from KHAOS that Millenium is there with 85+ ppl so we joined the fight against them.

Can't count can they, or you I suppose.

Also Khaos, step your game up, stop asking guilds to help you all the time. Or is it that you need 2 other guilds to help you take us down?

Posted

I got no idea what you want to prove with this picture. But if we are posting random links here have one back

https://i.imgflip.com/1kpd9u.jpg

What you want to prove with your picture stupid count? That you cant read a 5 letter word?

Posted

Also Khaos, step your game up, stop asking guilds to help you all the time. Or is it that you need 2 other guilds to help you take us down?

You brought the biggest zerg. You should expect to go against multiple guilds. Try Calpheon again if you don´t want to get zerged :)

Posted

You brought the biggest zerg. You should expect to go against multiple guilds. Try Calpheon again if you don´t want to get zerged :)

So having a decent 70ish attendance is zerg? Cmon bro, thought you had more than this.

Posted

Salty much? We just wanted to keep fighting for a bit longer, and your zerg would take us out in 30 mins. :)

Posted

As far as we know, you had an alliance with DeathFactory...

Posted

I think it was 1404 death, not 404, the "1" was a bit hidden, cause, kaokao (but im not 100% sure ^^)

sefggrdsdgrdgrdgr.JPG

You are correct, this just shows what happens in a 6 v 1 scenario, the score started going downhill at the end with the big breach, as mentioned it was a pretty fun siege, well done from the other guilds.

Posted

NYePjK1.png

7 people like this

Posted

Your paint skill are horrible tbh xD 

1 person likes this

Posted

Your paint skill are horrible tbh xD 

ur shit

Posted (edited)

lol what? A single guild being attacked by you, shadowelite and khaos and we are being called zerg?

Ok. How do you even know our numbers? we weren't 85+

The first few minutes we had a fight against ShadowElite pushing them into their base.

And then you decided to team up with them against us, atleast be honest about it and tell the truth. I don't condemn anyone for ganging up on us, but you shouldn't sweep important factors under the rug.

Edited by LoneWolf
6 people like this

Posted

ur shit

rude 

1 person likes this

Posted

What you want to prove with your picture stupid count? That you cant read a 5 letter word?

Uhm.. Hello there, you must be a relative to Allien? Could you enlight me what planet you are from? Actually dont, I dont really care.

I do respect you still have feelins towards your old mothership. The word Sfora does not really mean anything to me in my native language nor in London afaik (feel free to prove me wrong though) therefor the Sofa meme. Thanks for biting this hard though, a random picture that didnt show anything was posted I simply just followed up doing the same.

So please calm your tits sir, enjoy your nice victory in Calpheon and Gobble Gobble ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

48 min,we went down fast! ;)

what comes around goes around?

bsjzJL7.thumb.jpg.ba1511637a5cb325f684fc

thx matys

Posted

GG Harmony.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

what comes around goes around?

bsjzJL7.thumb.jpg.ba1511637a5cb325f684fc

thx matys

Wrong date 

Guess we rly scarred enemy for life lol.

Edited by XeLRa

Posted (edited)

Once again, lazy members...gotta do everything around 'ere.

Mediah Siege

Oldskool (87 signups) vs. Misanthropolis (?) vs. Dogma (?)
Oldskool won in 45mins. Was a good fight, gg to both.

44 Dogma and Misa should have had around 50 something from what i heard

The damage from Charge elephants tho T.T

Edit: forgot, gg boys was fun while it lasted xD

Edited by DreamChaser
1 person likes this

Posted

Wrong date 

The correct way to look at it is that you provided us with a good joke.

Posted

The correct way to look at it is that you provided us with a good joke.

you werent really laughing back then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

Wrong date 

wow yea 11 not 12 :( 

not really scared for life, that just reminded me of the serendia fight 

Edited by Lyaah