• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

what enemy players actually look like

2zm3P4i.png

what addicted players actually look like 

maxresdefault.jpg

I'd rather be the guy with the teemo hat tbh the other two look like complete douches :/

13 people like this

Posted

you got it all backwards, if it was like that we would not had given up mediah 3 weeks ago? has enemy given up any castles...? Yeah they gave up Serendia to sit on a larger castle..they have not given up any castles for a fight...addicted does things like that... i'd say its their time to shine :D and replace their female genitalia with a proper ball sack ;)

To be fair, they didn't need to give up Calpheon castle because they actually have decent PVP there. Don't see a reason why they should leave calpheon if they have PVP. Otherwise if they did, Oldskool would've called them out for dodging PVP the 1st week, Millennium & sfora would do the same, and so would Ember & Sovereign the following week.

Posted

I'd rather be the guy with the teemo hat tbh the other two look like complete douches :/

yeah what can you expect from the guild with a guy yelling GET REKT -----ING CLOWNS

Posted

Trap-game.jpg

Posted

I agree,  to be sure who really is better you just have to have a 1on1 without anyone having castle advantage.

but tactic is important as well

Posted

Lets look from addicted perspective:
We are number one, everyone is afraid, someone has territory? they be dodging.
We are waiting in valencia and we won't leave because we are getting pvp with super 10man guilds.
+1 Incentive for everyone whinning on forums.
Everyone else perspective:
Addicted staying in valencia is fine, we don't care they can stay there.
Some big guild or alliance maybe will go valencia IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE THEIR OWN TERRITORIES ON WHICH THEY ARE GETTING CONSTANT PVP AND NEED TO DEFEND.
In theory enemy is worse than addicted so if noone can take calpheon castle then how are we supossed to go valencia, time to git gud and lets try again later.

While I understand all kind of baits and "triggering" someone. At this point I would be ashamed of myself writing what you are writing because at no point in those posts there is something funny, its just pure ignorance.
Little suggestion: Don't do harmony 2.0 and lose half or more members just like sovereign did tenacity 2.0 and mass invited everyone just to get numbers. Learn on mistakes done by other people.

Have a great week.

3 people like this

Posted

but tactic is important as well

?

Let's imagine following scenarios in case of winning:

Castle and less numbers WIN > yeah boys you had castle so ez

Castle and more numbers WIN > yeah boys you had castle AND numbers so ez

You need to start from a point where every guild has the same possibilities to really see who's just straight up better.

Posted (edited)

what a logical answer to a right out fact to what you seem to have misspelled and your fact seems to be the dream...since it clearly is not how it has been

Btw, you know enemy brags about their incentives everywhere, even in meme's..So really man you have it All backwards of who's the dodger here and wants to sit on a castle....it shows

That's not really the point though, it's mostly a fun meme to show how inefficient it is to rush a full member cap given the current competitive state of the server instead of trying to do your best with the few good people you're glad to have around and that you've actually rigorously selected.

We repeated our stance ad nauseam, you can keep thinking what you want but it's Addicted here not getting any action and not reacting to it in the slightlest, i don't think there's much more room for discussion here.

You are perfectly aware that if you were to come calpheon even with double our numbers you'd have at most the chance of drawing, never to win, and then gods know what would happen during the time between you dropping the castle, doing nodes, drawing the first siege, possibly even failing a second time if stuff goes wrong with whatever alliance might come. Plenty of Addicted's members aren't here for this, i know because i personally talked with many that have been pretty trasparent about their reasons for staying there.

This doesn't apply to us in the slightest as you suggested, the last waves of people came when we didn't even have numbers for castles and those were attracted to us because they know we're genuine, and that's why slow quality growth is the only answer and I'm sure you'll notice if we get more. We have people that actually want to get challenged first and foremost, and you know it, you can just drop the act right there.

Edited by Sheranna
3 people like this

Posted

I think, what happened with Harmony and Sovereign is, that they never gave up castle, nor were seeking PvP. They started to be rusty and that was their biggest downfall.

When Addicted felt borred and wanted to push it to the next level. They left Mediah, went for the hardest castle out there to fight Sovereing and end up drawing.

Where was everybody (except Revolt week), when Addicted sat in Mediah ? Enemy was free of Territory back then.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not sure why there is so much QQenemy vs QQaddicted here. Enemy carry on having pvp in your castle. Addicted carry on rotting in your castle. Nuff said. 

Addicted be like: Bbbbbbut we get our weekly pvp too.... doing 90vs10s eksdee. 

Anonymous pleb out. Enjoy eternity in the desert Nr1 guild lol. 

2 people like this

Posted

I think, what happened with Harmony and Sovereign is, that they never gave up castle, nor were seeking PvP. They started to be rusty and that was their biggest downfall.

When Addicted felt borred and wanted to push it to the next level. They left Mediah, went for the hardest castle out there to fight Sovereing and end up drawing.

Where was everybody (except Revolt week), when Addicted sat in Mediah ? Enemy was free of Territory back then.

What are you even talking? The week Addicted left Mediah Enemy left Serendia. 

Addicted had a fight in Valencia with Sovereign and Enemy with Oldskool in Calpheon. Do you think after we get Oldskool out of the castle we suddenly go to Valencia?

Use your brain

Posted (edited)

?

Let's imagine following scenarios in case of winning:

Castle and less numbers WIN > yeah boys you had castle so ez

Castle and more numbers WIN > yeah boys you had castle AND numbers so ez

You need to start from a point where every guild has the same possibilities to really see who's just straight up better.

U can QQ about numbers after open-field GvG same as after a siege with castle. And about gear and about lvls. Numbers+lvl+gear depends on politics of these guilds. And you talk about guilds in general. Who is better? And dont pretend u are too stupid to understand that walls demand kinda brainstorm, not simple rollover. E.c. it looks like Ember has only muscles and its a bad thing

I mean Im sure a castle-holder will not lose. But I'm interested in progress of attacker.

Edited by Rinel

Posted (edited)

The first guild to drop a castle this week to go fight the other will earn everyone's respect just saying.

Just to add to that, if you attack them in their castle and you win then it is 2x win, if you can't then just liberate cuz that is a win the following week and if you lose then they had a castle and will need to visit you next so better get on it xD 

Edited by SillySin
1 person likes this

Posted

U can QQ about numbers after open-field GvG same as after a siege with castle. And about gear and about lvls. Numbers+lvl+gear depends on politics of these guilds. And you talk about guilds in general. Who is better? And dont pretend u are too stupid to understand that walls demand kinda brainstorm, not simple rollover. E.c. it looks like Ember has only muscles and its a bad thing

I just can't understand how you are not able to comprehend THAT

to see which guild is a straight up better in a SIEGE FIGHT you  HAVE TO have both guilds on equal terms without any EXTERN ADVANTAGE (CASTLE). Then every guild has the  POSSIBILITIES to use their power (zerg, cannons, elephants, flags, guildboat).

Posted

Rather than boasting about having pvp in their castle, Enemy should start wondering why noone wants to go to fight Addicted. Everyone already know that sieging is 2-week job so castle adventage isn't really valid.

Posted

big letters

week #1: Guild A w/o castle vs Guild B w/o castle

week #2: Guild A+castle vs Guild B w/o castle

week #3: Guild A w/o castle vs Guild B+castle

Week #1 can show us who has better muscles. Week #2 and week #3 can show us who has better brains (it depends on attacker's progress).

Isn't it "the same possibilities", my stubborn friend? 

1 person likes this

Posted

large.jpg

Posted

week #1: Guild A w/o castle vs Guild B w/o castle

week #2: Guild A+castle vs Guild B w/o castle

week #3: Guild A w/o castle vs Guild B+castle

Week #1 can show us who has better muscles. Week #2 and week #3 can show us who has better brains (it depends on attacker's progress).

Isn't it "the same possibilities", my stubborn friend? 

pretry much what I said but everyone overlooked D:

Posted

Thats your poblem. "Sieging is 2-weeks job" is weak excuse of not being able to overwhelm your opponent enough. While you just accept the things like that, some guilds actually think about the possible ways to increase possibility of winning instead of just drawing. But well after all they will be called "brute force" without tactics.

Posted

pretry much what I said but everyone overlooked D:

yeah, it is what you wrote, but Baldoww thinks that only "Guild A w/o castle vs Guild B w/o castle" can show us who is the best

Posted

yeah, it is what you wrote, but Baldoww thinks that only "Guild A w/o castle vs Guild B w/o castle" can show us who is the best

would only prove who is the better nodewar guild and siege =/= nodewar. 

some people are dense 

Posted

Who started this shittopic, he sure deserves gg exilium award for having IQ lower than room temperature. It's so pointless

Posted

Rather than boasting about having pvp in their castle, Enemy should start wondering why noone wants to go to fight Addicted. Everyone already know that sieging is 2-week job so castle adventage isn't really valid.

I only see a bored guild baiting a guild that is not bored. why should the latter care especially when the former doesn't even want to risk a draw and to bleed people left and right?

Oh wait right, i know the answer, it's because i'm answering a post from Hoozuki which is simply a super sneaky request to free up more castles to hope for a snipe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You guys are getting big, is all your blurb just to shift away attention from yourself? Regardless, either we prove that with our current number we force addicted to a draw while defending, or that we can get around 70 quality attendance and we remove them from Valencia first week, deal? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*baiting intensifies*

PS: Can you guys imagine a perfect world in which the rest of the server actually takes some matters in their hands aswell? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

I don't know what to say anymore... 

spazfishlarge_by_carredondo-d801xr5.png

w/e, just wait till we have 10 more members I guess. 

Posted

Epheria Valley (T1)

Varshen Vs. Schattenlegion Vs. Prawnhub

I believe all three guilds brought roughly 25-35 people each. We (varshen) seemed to have the stronger player on average, but our base location was lovely smack in the middle of the other two, so from the start of the war we had a continuous attack by 2 guilds that (combined) roughly doubled our numbers. We lasted roughly 70 minutes, and defeated 19 waves, but we couldn't get to the boss level because someone forgot the cheat codes. GG we got zerged.

Schattenlegion ended up winning the node after we got taken out, but we had some good fun, and some solid spam in general chat :D

3 people like this