• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry VOS but if you send 10 people to kill my cannons you're going to end up in a video :D

https://streamable.com/jamlt

12 people like this

Posted

I have accuracy :3

Posted

Who's the trash sorc you're talking about?

Whane ofc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

T2: Biraghi Den

RLXT vs Dissendium 

Was fun. 

1 person likes this

Posted

When will Enemy v Addicted happen? Who will make the first move to actually ditch their safe spot and try something different

thinking-face.png

Easy answer, our spot wasn't "safe" so far so the answer would be them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

31 players on Encore

edit:

After ShadowElite went down, Necrotic and ThelynEnnor kept attacking us for half an hour without success tho.
Great fights

3 days, 3 lost nodes. Guess the merge still didn't settle in. ^^

Posted

3 days, 3 lost nodes. Guess the merge still didn't settle in. ^^

5NyBso5.png

14 people like this

Posted (edited)

5NyBso5.png

Khaos pulls 60 people, yes. You noticed well, we are active. :)

Still going for rich t2 nodes, yes. They have more money than normal t3 nodes, so, simple logic?

25 man guild, yet in game it says 50. No wonder you can't win a node, you can't even do basic math let alone use any strategies in wars.

We are mercs, most of our fights are allied with someone. Nothing new there.

But thank you for letting us know that you are still salty cause you will never be able to win a node against us. Keep trying though, maybe one day. ^^

PS Do we have have triple perma war incoming after this post? :P

Edited by Razielkh
lulz
1 person likes this

Posted

Khaos pulls 60 people, yes.

Still going for rich t2 nodes, yes. They have more money than normal t3 nodes, so, logic?

25 man guild, yet in game it says 50. No wonder you can't win a node, you can't even do basic math.

We are mercs, Most of our fights are allied with someone. Nothing new there.

But thank you for letting us know that you are still salty cause you will never be able to win a node against us. Keep trying though, maybe one day. ^^

PS Do we have have triple perma war incoming after this post? :P

We pull around 25 people for nodewars, I apologize if it was too difficult to understand.

We're never salty, we're having a lot of fun both in nodewars and in open world PvP, especially when being outnumbered.

But I get that you keep calling us salty because you don't like getting farmed, and you can't wrap your head around the idea of a guild who actually likes PvP and tries to improve instead of relying on others to get some feeling of a half-assed victory.

So when your members die just tell them "they're salty" instead of pushing them to improve, that will definitely get you a lot of merc contracts and respect.

2 people like this

Posted

Sorry VOS but if you send 10 people to kill my cannons you're going to end up in a video :D

https://streamable.com/jamlt

Look at ninja being the weakest class in game :o

2 people like this

Posted

Look at ninja being the weakest class in game :o

Yeah :D That is one hell of a ninja. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yeah :D That is one hell of a ninja. 

Atleast i am happy to see that he dont use esc+esc to survive. since ive seen people use it so many times the last couple of days.Thumbs up pessle! Keep rocking bro.

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted

Dam, I visited the NA section of these forums. These guys know how to PvF you plebs suck, I'm changing region.

2 people like this

Posted

We pull around 25 people for nodewars, I apologize if it was too difficult to understand.

We're never salty, we're having a lot of fun both in nodewars and in open world PvP, especially when being outnumbered.

But I get that you keep calling us salty because you don't like getting farmed, and you can't wrap your head around the idea of a guild who actually likes PvP and tries to improve instead of relying on others to get some feeling of a half-assed victory.

So when your members die just tell them "they're salty" instead of pushing them to improve, that will definitely get you a lot of merc contracts and respect.

If you're not salty, why do you always declare war to guilds that win against you in NW ?

If you can only pull 25 ppl for NW, dont you think you should try T1 nodes? Looks more appropriate to your numbers. You will face lots of 60+ guilds on T2... or other way, you go for T3 nodes, you will face more "high end guilds" that will have more members that average the level of yours, so you can enjoy great pvp fights.

And seriously, you guys at Encore are really well geared, certainly mostly all 60+, and have great fight cohesion. You should receive my respect, but your attitude post-nodewars just doenst make it...

Posted (edited)

Dam, I visited the NA section of these forums. These guys know how to PvF you plebs suck, I'm changing region.

You want what NA has and yet it's you who yell "DO. NOT. TRASHTALK. Say gg wp and leave". You want what they have, but you are not ready to make the necessary actions to get it

Edited by Eclipsen

Posted

If you're not salty, why do you always declare war to guilds that win against you in NW ?

If you can only pull 25 ppl for NW, dont you think you should try T1 nodes? Looks more appropriate to your numbers. You will face lots of 60+ guilds on T2... or other way, you go for T3 nodes, you will face more "high end guilds" that will have more members that average the level of yours, so you can enjoy great pvp fights.

And seriously, you guys at Encore are really well geared, certainly mostly all 60+, and have great fight cohesion. You should receive my respect, but your attitude post-nodewars just doenst make it...

So because a guild declares on you after losing in a NW they are salty? What a bullshit logic.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Eclipsen In game and forums are 2 different things :D

Game is where you become salty/mad, forums is where you're already mad and nobody cares anymore

Edited by Zekiel

Posted

You want what NA has and yet it's you who yell "DO. NOT. TRASHTALK. Say gg wp and leave". You want what they have, but you are not ready to make the necessary actions to get it

You get to trash talk when you can do the 1v10 to back it up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

The Mongol Army purged the Necrotic fleshlings from Abandoned Iron Mine months ago, they are still declared on us over 6 months later.V7xMIjT.png

3 people like this

Posted

well they brought 16 guilds to the valencia siege thats more as all participants in EU. :ph34r:

Posted

No, you don't, you are locked here. That's the curse you got from recruitung me

1 person likes this

Posted

@Lacari

Senpai teach us EU plebs how to get a better toxic siege scene.

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Posted (edited)

EU:
Everyone who actually can fight versus each other are having fun and forums are pretty much clear from toxic behaviour
Everyone who can't fight each other (pretty much only enemy vs addicted) are "baiting" each other and trying to say something bad about other guild with bad results, everyone else looks at it like they are retards.

NA:
Brings 10 guilds vs 7 guilds and get fked -> toxic forum

Do you really think that if Addicted had 7 guilds build on valencia to defend it and Enemy attacked it with 10 guilds and lost there wouldn't be instant 10 pages of drama before podcast even started?
(Used those guilds as I think they are the 2 guilds that flame each other the most for last week)

Not to mention Podcast that EU has usually tones the toxic behaviour on forums a bit down, with ocasional exceptions ofc.

Edited by Matys
2 people like this

Posted

EU:
Everyone who actually can fight versus each other are having fun and forums are pretty much clear from toxic behaviour
Everyone who can't fight each other (pretty much only enemy vs addicted) are "baiting" each other and trying to say something bad about other guild with bad results, everyone else looks at it like they are retards.

NA:
Brings 10 guilds vs 7 guilds and get fked -> toxic forum

Do you really think that if Addicted had 7 guilds build on valencia to defend it and Enemy attacked it with 10 guilds and lost there wouldn't be instant 10 pages of drama before podcast even started?
(Used those guilds as I think they are the 2 guilds that flame each other the most for last week)

Not to mention Podcast that EU has usually tones the toxic behaviour on forums a bit down, with ocasional exceptions ofc.

except that orca publically stated they'll give manup a 1v1 in valencia with the condition of keeping their castle gates open

addicted would never do that 

raw

3 people like this