• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Since I quit BDO over a month ago (currently chilling in For Honor) and Hydras core has now made the decision to merge into someone else I thought i'd come back and release the video I kept hidden in our vaults but was made for when we won Serendia back on Croxus

Peace out mofo's. Hail Hydra/Deus Vult

1 person likes this

Posted

Since I quit BDO over a month ago (currently chilling in For Honor) and Hydras core has now made the decision to merge into someone else I thought i'd come back and release the video I kept hidden in our vaults but was made for when we won Serendia back on Croxus

Peace out mofo's. Hail Hydra/Deus Vult

drake-hotline-bling-jacket-moncler.png

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

wts t8s

Edited by SillySin

Posted (edited)

Trina Fort (T3)

Morghulis vs OSEF

Had a fun hide and seek today, we found there base and had some fun there, we were expecting Sovereign to be there today, but oh well, guess we will have to wait for the weekend for a good fight.

.eJwNyEsOwiAQANC7sC_MDL9pL-DOeANDKKFNWml

I spoke to a OSEF Representative and he had the following words to say

"GG Exilium, we got zerged"

Edit:

Tier 1 Waragon Nest

FUzion (Freebie)

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
added a important detail
3 people like this

Posted

Ancient Ruin Excavation Site (t1)

LowKarma (21) vs ECHO (32)

gg exilium we got zerged. But at least we got half hp of 1 of their recovery, good enough for us. Outnumbered and outgeared dunnò honestly why this guild is still in a t1 but was fun. 

1 person likes this

Posted

wts t8s for pearl gift /w me for offer

FTFY

1 person likes this

Posted

wts t8s

if I send you alot of bleach will you drink it? :thinking:

1 person likes this

Posted

if I send you alot of bleach will you drink it? :thinking:

You in Morghulis now? lol and they ask me to join back smh glad i dodged.

1 person likes this

Posted

Approximately 2 weeks later, all threads on the old forums will be closed.

• All your posts will still be visible and accessible but the old forums are basically transformed into a read only archive

R.I.P. 717 page salt wars

2 people like this

Posted

Dayum

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Anti-troll Fortification (T3)

BlackSail  (52) vs Millenium (69+) vs SwordArtOnline (empty base)

When we started we saw Millenium gathering in Calpheon and shit they were too many. We waited at the beginning at SwordArtOnline base because a lot of Millenium were gathering there and we suspected there would be a base in the area, Millenium zerged the lonely tower down and we retreated to find their tower and we did but they were already done with the empty base and rushed ours.

We wiped them (not completely) and made them retreat a few times but they outnumbered us and were stronger so we fell in around 30 minutes. I don't think whether SoA showed up or not would have made any difference since they placed their tower in a very common spot and we all camped there so even if we tried to help them they'd be down in a few seconds.

We couldn't have done much either because as soon as cooldowns grow a little bit they can easily take advantage of those numbers and wipe us down, we timed 3 or 4 ress but could still do nothing, We tried to send an attack team (5 guys) to do some dmg to their base but aparently they had enough defenders to make the effort worthless and they simply outnumbered us in both attack and defense so we tried to turtle and failed miserably. Good job Millenium they were quite organised.

tl;dr. Like many people here say: GG got zerged :D

Edited by Zubi
Formatting
2 people like this

Posted

Bradie Fortress (T1)

Varshen Vs. Rocinante

The area was pretty bad and since we were all the way south and Rocinante was all the way north it took a while getting there, but we had some good fights for about an hour. We (varshen) ended up winning the node. We went here looking for a fight and we got one,thanks Rocinante!

1 person likes this

Posted

new ugly forum:( http://beta-forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/eu-territory-and-node-war-chronicles.51/

I made a new topic, but since they wrote "There will be no scheduled wipe at the end of the beta phase but necessary changes and updates might affect posts made during this time", I suggest to continue our conversation here, until they "are confident, that the new forums can fully take over" /facepalm

2 people like this

Posted

Barcelona 6 - 1 PSG !!!!!!!! Get Rekt

If that can happen , desynch fix can also happen ! BELIFFFFFFFFFF

1 person likes this

Posted

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You should of returned, Shame!

The end of the world is near, First Trump, now Barca actually turning around a 4-0 result... 

What next? Hydra comes back and dominated the EU scene?

1 person likes this

Posted

The guild has never been better after I joined. I mean... Gobble Gobble meme, need I say more?

1 person likes this

Posted

The guild has never been better after I joined. I mean... Gobble Gobble meme, need I say more?

I thought Morghulis was the meme?

1 person likes this

Posted

With what cannoneers?

1 person likes this

Posted

WTS Nudes for more Cannoneers, T4 Incentives and 5M contracts also. 

How are you even surprised? The best team in the world, beating the one man team who no longer has that one man.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Abandoned Iron Mine T2 - Untaken for 2 weeks (Tuesday NW, i'm late) Dogma won

Dogma + Pantsu_Raiders (20ish+) ?vs Resilience (40ish+?) vs RAGNAROK (50) vs RainingHostias (?) vs AuroraBorealis (15 or less?)

(towards the end of the NW when talking to ragna i checked on discord and there were 49 people, but we could see 58 overall in the stats report including defense so i suppose we had some leavers/latecoming people)

Last week we got a draw fighting the whole nodewar in a fun 2v1 but this week i wanted to bring home the prize as well so i got our weeb friends from pantsu to help in exchange for a box filled with comfy bodypillows
After a few minutes of scouting we decided Aurora didn't look impactful enough, Ragna was skirmishing with RH and Resilience was a stone throw from ours and pantsus base, right in the middle of us.. Though luck :| After i think (sorry it's been 2 days at this point) a little short of an hour Ragna finished off RH and went on pantsu while we were finishing Res off (good defense from you guys, wp) and defending from a badly placed flag from AB (guys if you're reading, do NOT place the flag right below an enemy base, it easier for us to get there than for you to get to our base).
When Res fell we swept ABs flag and ran straight to Ragna base, we managed to storm everything before they could react and being so close to tarif we didn't even need a flag to keep the pressure costant, get in, wipe whoever was ressing, get out and repeat until the base fell a few minutes later, i tried moving the galley next to AB during the last few pushes on ragna but it seemed to be just a little too far away so i just placed a flag nearby and we zerged the hell out the poor guys (pantsu turned on us while we killed off AB just to add a little bit of spice to it, as the old dirty memers they are and we just had to kill their elephant in retaliation) after AB an order to hunt me down was issued from pantsus leadership while we took down their base and i couldn't escape, gratz to the lucky soul that's gonna get double payout for my head >.>

Thanks everyone for the fights and happy to see a new face on t2s!

Edited by DreamChaser
4 people like this

Posted

Abandoned Iron Mine T2 - Untaken for 2 weeks (Tuesday NW, i'm late)

Dogma + Pantsu_Raiders (20ish+) ?vs Resilience (40ish+?) vs RAGNAROK (50) vs RainingHostias (?) vs AuroraBorealis (15 or less?)

(towards the end of the NW when talking to ragna i checked on discord and there were 49 people, but we could see 58 overall in the stats report including defense so i suppose we had some leavers/latecoming people)

Last week we got a draw fighting the whole nodewar in a fun 2v1 but this week i wanted to bring home the prize as well so i got our weeb friends from pantsu to help in exchange for a box filled with comfy bodypillows
After a few minutes of scouting we decided Aurora didn't look impactful enough, Ragna was skirmishing with RH and Resilience was a stone throw from ours and pantsus base, right in the middle of us.. Though luck :| After i think (sorry it's been 2 days at this point) a little short of an hour Ragna finished off RH and went on pantsu while we were finishing Res off (good defense from you guys, wp) and defending from a badly placed flag from AB (guys if you're reading, do NOT place the flag right below an enemy base, it easier for us to get there than for you to get to our base).
When Res fell we swept ABs flag and ran straight to Ragna base, we managed to storm everything before they could react and being so close to tarif we didn't even need a flag to keep the pressure costant, get in, wipe whoever was ressing, get out and repeat until the base fell a few minutes later, i tried moving the galley next to AB during the last few pushes on ragna but it seemed to be just a little too far away so i just placed a flag nearby and we zerged the hell out the poor guys (pantsu turned on us while we killed off AB just to add a little bit of spice to it, as the old dirty memers they are and we just had to kill their elephant in retaliation) after AB an order to hunt me down was issued from pantsus leadership while we took down their base and i couldn't escape, gratz to the lucky soul that's gonna get double payout for my head >.>

Thanks everyone for the fights and happy to see a new face on t2s!

who won

I thought Morghulis was the meme?

watch yo mouth

1 person likes this

Posted

who won 

well since i listed every other castle going down i supposed it was self explanatory but you're right, i didn't say it i'll edit my post, Dogma won btw :P

Posted

You were Crit for over 9000HP by small block of text.

TL;DR required.

Oo look, a bee! o.O

Posted

well since i listed every other castle going down i supposed it was self explanatory but you're right, i didn't say it i'll edit my post, Dogma won btw :P

ayy, gj

Posted

I would usually think the winning team will have (won) next to them, rest of the guilds crossed out, or winning guild bolded. Any of that would be appreciated.