• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Why are you even posting here! THE POSTS ARE OBSELETE! GO TO THE NEW FORUM I DON'T WANT TO HAVE  TO CHECK TWO!

MY INTERNET POINTS GONE FOR NOTHING :RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:

Posted

Why are you even posting here! THE POSTS ARE OBSELETE! GO TO THE NEW FORUM I DON'T WANT TO HAVE  TO CHECK TWO!

MY INTERNET POINTS GONE FOR NOTHING :RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:

1 person likes this

Posted

I refuse to acknowledge the new forum

5 people like this

Posted

So with the end of this forum's era, is it time to come out in the open and tell us who was behind some of the biggest fake troll accounts?

I got my money on that @Sheranna was the mastermind behind the fake account "Sillysin" Noone expected that sir, well done

2 people like this

Posted

I am DarkBever.  kappaface.png?1

1 person likes this

Posted

My good friends,

I tricked you all along. Ha-ha! I am not Sanks, I am Sankaruto! I bet you had no idea.

Sankaruto out.

Posted

My good friends,

I tricked you all along. Ha-ha! I am not Sanks, I am Sankaruto! I bet you had no idea.

Sankaruto out.

Scared-of-the-Dentist.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

I actually don't have any relations to Matys in game, guy has no idea about the shit I'm writting on forums and doesn't know why people wish him death ing.
Was fun

1 person likes this

Posted

So with the end of this forum's era, is it time to come out in the open and tell us who was behind some of the biggest fake troll accounts?

I got my money on that @Sheranna was the mastermind behind the fake account "Sillysin" Noone expected that sir, well done

iam Lemon.

1 person likes this

Posted

Since I quit BDO over a month ago (currently chilling in For Honor) and Hydras core has now made the decision to merge into someone else I thought i'd come back and release the video I kept hidden in our vaults but was made for when we won Serendia back on Croxus

Peace out mofo's. Hail Hydra/Deus Vult

Once irrelevant guild. Always irrelevant guild.

1 person likes this

Posted

NNSSL8M.gif

Posted

I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN OMG

Posted

Crioville T2 Nodewar 

Ragnarok vs ThelynEnnor

we took the node after 1 hour

good fight 

2 people like this

Posted

Helms Post (Free T1) 

SonsOfDesert (27~) VS  Schattenlegion (40 according to an officer) VS empty fort (snipe)

took us 1:30hrs but we managed to take them down after they rebuilt multiple times, ggwp. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Ehwaz Hill (T1)

Palladium v Infection v Unpredictable v Prawnhub

Palladiums perspective

allright, nearly 2 hours of action. First we fought against Infection while Unpredictable fought against Prawnhub. We were able to take out Infection in about 1 hour and headed to Unpredictable. For us, Unpredictable were the strongest guild in this nodewar, so we teamed up with Prawnhub and destroyed their base 30 minutes later. In the end we made a very close base race and lost in the last 5 minutes (Prawnhub's Fortress 5-10% left). We had intense and good fights, so thanks to every guild participating in todays nodewar.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Mansha Forest - T3

Sovereign v Sfora (40ish) v Ascending v ??

Sovereign won.

We focused on defending our base, got attacked a couple of times by a few Ascending players, then Sovereign showed up and took us down after ~40 minutes.

Edited by Mix0l0gist
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Glish Swamp - T2

Encore vs Serenity vs Inside
Fight was over after 50minutes, good fights

Edited by Norcal
1 person likes this

Posted

ded thread

1 person likes this

Posted

Congratulations to Sfora for obtaining a Node this week (Today for free I guess), Was starting to get worried after the recent week they didn't make it, would be a shame to see another great Jordine Guild go down.

Best of luck in Sieges.

2 people like this

Posted

Congratulations to Sfora for obtaining a Node this week (Today for free I guess), Was starting to get worried after the recent week they didn't make it, would be a shame to see another great Jordine Guild go down.

Best of luck in Sieges.

They should make Sforall their main guild. 

Posted

Kasula farm (t1) DA HELL WAS THAT NODEWAR 

WanderLust(45) + WanderIust(9) vs LowKarma (25) vs Liberation (?)vs snipe tower

I never saw 2 guild with the same name in the same node, that was a lot weird, we started attacking wanderlust A (i will call the bigger wanderlust with "wanderlust A") while one of the wanderlust (dunnò if A or B lol ) got the free tower and engaged liberation. We contacted Liberation for an ally up but we managed to just dont attack each other, we got 3 times the wanderlust A's hwacha, half of two flames and 20% of their fort (we played Left4Dead all time with them, pretty easy to kill but really too much for us). Free node after 2 hrs of a survival with a zombie Apocalipse. 

P.s. we lost just 20% and 1 hwacha, so i think we deserve a big gg for that. gl hf to all and cya next nodewar  

2 people like this

Posted

The worst part about having this forum closed down is that all our achievements are gone for nothing. We will never see our little ones grow up.

Glorious pages 69, 420, 666, 7/11 ,may you rest in peace. I, I will never come to see my little forum to grow up to 9/11, never going to see a page full of Allahuakbar and Twin Tower pictures. 1337, I was looking forward so much to you. I am sure, some lazy slacking Siege video maker who shall not be named would have come up with a dank montage of node quickscopes.

We know whats coming in the future, for now we can ignore reality and feel safe, ingore the impending doom. But soon folks, there will be nothing but sorrow, you wish you would have spend more time with the forum, told it, how much you love it. Cherish what you have, while you still have time.

RIP Forum, 2k16-2k17. This is my ode to you.

4 people like this

Posted

Wow sad as balls.

Posted

Also <VikingsOnShrooms> a guild larger than us took a t1 last week, don't see anyone complaining about that. They still participate in podcast :P. We wanted the money, nearly 600m

9 forts on a node, 8 enemies, 6 forts killed, including 3 who were in an alliance and attacked us whilst we had to try to take Unicorns down. ALL in 1 hour 50? That's hard enough on a 3 hour node war, 2 hours mate

50 hours you mats have no jobs you have no life pls go hang your selfs 

Posted

Oh boy. Best siege (for us) since merge.

Sovereign, Morghulis, VoS and Oldskool (defenders).

First, all 3 came for us and took both gates down after almost 2 hours. Then Sovereign destroyed VoS while we tried to take down Morghulis. After VoS went down, Morghulis and us went for Sovereign and got them down. Final battle was Oldskool vs Morghulis which we won.

Thank you to all guilds

2 people like this