• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh boy. Best siege (for us) since merge.

Sovereign, Morghulis, VoS and Oldskool (defenders).

First, all 3 came for us and took both gates down after almost 2 hours. Then Sovereign destroyed VoS while we tried to take down Morghulis. After VoS went down, Morghulis and us went for Sovereign and got them down. Final battle was Oldskool vs Morghulis which we won.

Thank you to all guilds

that base race, damn

Posted (edited)

Kind of sad the state the siege scene has gone, 3 irrelevant territories, a quick fight in Serendia and 1 Epic Battle in Mediah.

Well played to VoS, SoV and Oldskool for the fight, however it is quiet sad that 4 of the top 7 guilds were in one territory today.

Meanwhile nobody went Calpheon. 

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
2 people like this

Posted

Dafuq, thought we were using the new forums. Anyways Oldskool had 87 signups.

Posted (edited)

Updated Rankings after 11/03/2017 Siege (Personal)

S - Addicted/Enemy

Uncontested

A- Oldskool

Held out well in Mediah Battle Royal, Well Earned

B- Morghulis/VoS/Sovereign

The losers of the Battle Royal, Can't rank any higher as they lost this week

C- Wasted/Millennium/Resilience/Sfora/Harmony

Can't Rank higher when in Balenos/Serendia, Some of these might change next week depending on results.

D- The Rest of the Guilds Sieging

Need a lot of improvements to reach C grade.

Dafuq, thought we were using the new forums. Anyways Oldskool had 87 signups.

92 Here. First time I actually have a Game Crash in a Siege, so many people, was really fun.

Guess we have to start posting on both at same time, I wonder why Kakao doesn't just shift us to the new one and let us all be the guinea pigs.

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly

Posted (edited)

B- Morghulis

C- Wasted

lol

out of curiosity have you beaten any of the guilds you ranked yourself higher than?

Edited by pessle
2 people like this

Posted

Updated Rankings after 11/03/2017 Siege (Personal)

A- Oldskool

B- Sovereign

lol

Posted

Oh boy. Best siege (for us) since merge.

Sovereign, Morghulis, VoS and Oldskool (defenders).

First, all 3 came for us and took both gates down after almost 2 hours. Then Sovereign destroyed VoS while we tried to take down Morghulis. After VoS went down, Morghulis and us went for Sovereign and got them down. Final battle was Oldskool vs Morghulis which we won.

Thank you to all guilds

thats a damn lie. i took down sov solo.

2 people like this

Posted

lol

What is so funny with ranking a guild that pulls off 55 ppl below a guild that pulls off 92?

Posted

lol

hans without flammenwerfer is no more hans.

Posted

lol

out of curiosity have you beaten any of the guilds you ranked yourself higher than?

Rankings are non biased, Each get what they deserve, If you lose in a Castle Siege your still superior to a guild that wins/goes balaneros/serendia, there is nothing much to add on it. Sovereign get a low ranking vs Oldskool because of there streak, they have been unlucky they can't be ranked S or A tier if they don't win.

Posted

Can we take a moment to appreciate Addicted for paying guilds to come Valencia just so they can say "we have pvp here, we are helping small guilds".
Lets be honest, you pay worse guilds to come valencia so you can keep your members "entertained" and give them fake pvp while still being sure you have castle.

6 people like this

Posted

That moment you have 2 pure blackstones https://gyazo.com/d5be634b1dca4a589d61679c0add7e26

50% attack and cast speed and the dp one.

GG great fight

Didn't they remove the hot black tea recently? Pretty sure I lost all mine ;/

Posted (edited)

Can we take a moment to appreciate Addicted for paying guilds to come Valencia just so they can say "we have pvp here, we are helping small guilds".
Lets be honest, you pay worse guilds to come valencia so you can keep your members "entertained" and give them fake pvp while still being sure you have castle.am i

am i the only one who thinks the enemy vs addicted clash is boring as ----- ? isnt it funnier that wasted thinks they still can set stuff on fire ?

Edited by PoorJoy

Posted

am i the only one who thinks the enemy vs addicted clash is boring as ----- ? isnt it funnier that wasted things they still can set stuff on fire ?

?? While you forget about what we argued with addicted for last weeks then it still is funny as ----- what they are doing with buying guilds to get "pvp" xD

Posted

Hello Guys. Latest podcast is here if you missed it https://www.twitch.tv/videos/128064852

Thanks everyone who's being a part of it, be it as a participant or as a viewer. 

Cheers guys!

P.S.: Check original post of this topic for node wars sheet and for link to all podcast. I think @Rinel  already made the same topic on new beta-forums, so look forward to that as well.

Posted

i didnt even listen what you argued with addicted the last five minutes fam.

Posted

Lets be honest, you pay worse guilds to come valencia so you can keep your members "entertained" and give them fake pvp while still being sure you have castle.

It was funny how Djules was trying to make Addicted look bad while the participating guilds were talking about having a great experience

Posted

i didnt even listen what you argued with addicted the last five minutes fam.

?? I didn't understand :D

Posted

It was funny how Djules was trying to make Addicted look bad while the participating guilds were talking about having a great experience

The thing is how pathetic it looks like that they need to pay guild to come and get fake pvp without any risk of loosing just in case.
It's totally stupid to be like "we got experience" like you can't get more experience on for example mediah instead of going 1v1 vs addicted zerg... they never left their base what did they learn, how to use hwachas?

The thing is no1 would mind what they are doing, thier time and if they had fun then its good but the mindset they show and arguments they make about siege scene makes it simply the most retarded thing they did so far. :)

Posted (edited)

?? I didn't understand :D

whatever you bois argued about it just flew over my head.

even the 20 pages salt had nothing with value. meanwhile hans vs polski war had blitzkrieg memes. learn !

Edited by PoorJoy