• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Listen up Matys and who ever can not add one plus one.

(1) Guilds proclaim in the podcast they won't join a lost cause AKA fighting us, since they know they'd lose
(2) Dropping the castle to get a mediocre fight every other week is not very satisfying either
(3) Building an alliance for the enemy team would (if successful) guarantee a fun fight
(4) Paying for their expenses takes away their argument of paying for a lost cause

While this still can't be the permanent solution it is at least a approach that has the chance to be temporally satisfying. We can not control guilds. If they change their mind, so be it. Bad luck. It was never our intention to pay for a guild to get beaten up. The idea was to have a 220 vs 85 + castle fight which we organize.

Edited by BANiSH
4 people like this

Posted

(2) Dropping the castle to get a mediocre fight every other week is not very satisfying either

The idea was to have a 220 vs 85 + castle fight which we organize.

lets be honnest, your argumentation make no sense at all. Just say it direcly that you want to get incencitive from castle.

Its been 2 weeks mediah/serendia/balenos (i say serendia and balenos since you invite the kind of guild that go to those territory) got a shit tons of people, you could get your 220 vs 95 if you were actually looking for the pvp and not just feeding your bandwagoner members

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Enemy vs Addicted, we all know Addicted will zerg enemy if that were ever to happen with a Max attendance and win, IF that were to happen... Main reason sovereign don't come to Valencia is due to this. Drop the enemy vs addicted thing and let's all gain info on nodes and siege war like we never had in this thread... This is the inevitable, like everything in siege... 

Edited by Nanaro

Posted (edited)

The idea was to have a 220 vs 85 + castle fight which we organize.

The ountumber argument vs a castle doesn't mean anything if they can't even manage to get the first gate down

The only valid reason you bring here is that it would guarantee a fight if it works out, if it's a fun one or not.. that's your decision. I can't imagine how stomping t2/t3 guilds could be fun, but maybe that's just me.

Talking about mediocre guilds (aka t2/t3) that normally siege in balenos/serendia.. why didn't you go there to fight them?
That could've been the 220 vs 90 fight you've been looking for.
I can tell you why: It's because it would be a shame to go there as Addicted, with their "strength" or whatever you want to call it.
Instead you invite them to come to Valencia, just so it looks like you aren't as pathetic to go to Balenos/Serendia, but what you did is basically the exact same thing, the only difference is that you tried to bring the Serendia tier fights to Valencia instead of leaving Valencia ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also claiming "we learned a lot from this fight" (coming from the 2 contesting guilds) is beyond delusional.. how can you possibly learn something from that siege?
Could you even move out of your base?  Were you even able to use your elephants? Could you use a siege tower?
The only thing you migh have learned is how to use the flametower/hwacha and that getting roflstomped is not fun. (If you actually learned something useful let me know)

Edited by Xe0
3 people like this

Posted

Who would pay a 100 mil for a punching bag?

Posted

Also claiming "we learned a lot from this fight" (coming from the 2 contesting guilds) is pathetic, how can you possibly learn something from that siege? (Other than zerging)
Did you even use your elephants? Could you even move out of your base? Were you able to use a siege tower?
The only thing you learned is using the flametower/hwacha and that getting roflstomped is not fun. (If you actually learned something useful, let me know)

I heard that Addicted turns down their numbers down to an equal number fight so its more interesting for both sides. Only heard that though, dont know if that is true.

But if is true, that doesnt sound bad at all, does it?

2 people like this

Posted

Who would pay a 100 mil for a punching bag?

Honestly i have no idea why would anyone pay Khaos. I suppose we could pay them for shutting up and deleting their guild but i don't know if they would be up for such contract.

5 people like this

Posted

I have never understood the whole "merc-guild" deal. Atleast not for EU, I can see it working in NA becuase of their alliance situation.

There is only one guild out there I would hire, and that would be Enemy. They have what a real merc guild should offer (low/medium numbers, highquality, able to take on an outnumbering force on their own, good siegeknowledge, to me all of these other attempts of merc guilds just seem like they cant mass recruit to become a strong contender on their own, dont have the quality on their own to get something alone, and they are bad at making friends so  two guild alliance is not an option, so this is their attempt on mattering on the siegescene ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why on earth would I go to a guild and pay for borrowed loyalty, when I can get the real deal through guild-history with other guilds.

Posted

There is only one guild out there I would hire, and that would be Enemy. They have what a real merc guild should offer

But, you can't be a merc when you beat anyone 1v1. You are the top dog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

289814958622113792.png

Posted

Why are people talking so much about Enemy and Addicted, when it's the least interesting territories/guilds ever? Seriously, why do people give a shit?

If their "endgame" is gathering as many hardcore nolifers as possible in big piles and sitting inside a castle circlejerking, just let them rot there? Serendia, Balenos and Mediah is action packed each and every week, why is 50% of the discussion here about the two territories where almost nothing happens? 

Let Enemy sit and claim they have "good fights", while everyone who watches a few minutes of their streams know it must be the most boring thing ever (listening to Djules shout incoherent orders for more than a minute gives me earcancer). And let Addicted pay lesser guilds to be their punching bags, I'm sure that's quality content and super fun.

They're none factors in the sense that they have little to no impact on anything interesting that happens on the pvp scene, and they know it. All they can do is desperately trying to antagonize every single guild to come to their territories so they at least can huff and puff once a week to show they're strong. Just treat them like you'd treat any child that's acting out, ignore and let them be.

Them sitting in a castle each is probably the best thing that this server has, because it creates three fun territories where the rest of us can fight, instead of spreading guilds too thin. I honestly can't see any motivation for any guild to even challenge them. If they're having self proclaimed fun sitting there, and we're having fun elsewhere, just let it be?

7 people like this

Posted

Why are people talking so much about Enemy and Addicted, when it's the least interesting territories/guilds ever? Seriously, why do people give a shit?

If their "endgame" is gathering as many hardcore nolifers as possible in big piles and sitting inside a castle circlejerking, just let them rot there? Serendia, Balenos and Mediah is action packed each and every week, why is 50% of the discussion here about the two territories where almost nothing happens? 

Let Enemy sit and claim they have "good fights", while everyone who watches a few minutes of their streams know it must be the most boring thing ever (listening to Djules shout incoherent orders for more than a minute gives me earcancer).

Ember, Sovereign, Oldskool, Millenium+Sfora

Idk, but these seem very good fights to me. For a guy that is in a guild that wasn't relevant 1 week ago you are speaking really loud.

5 people like this

Posted

Let Enemy sit and claim they have "good fights", while everyone who watches a few minutes of their streams know it must be the most boring thing ever (listening to Djules shout incoherent orders for more than a minute gives me earcancer). And let Addicted pay lesser guilds to be their punching bags, I'm sure that's quality content and super fun.

They're none factors in the sense that they have little to no impact on anything interesting that happens on the pvp scene, and they know it. All they can do is desperately trying to antagonize every single guild to come to their territories so they at least can huff and puff once a week to show they're strong. Just treat them like you'd treat any child that's acting out, ignore and let them be.

Them sitting in a castle each is probably the best thing that this server has, because it creates three fun territories where the rest of us can fight, instead of spreading guilds too thin. I honestly can't see any motivation for any guild to even challenge them. If they're having self proclaimed fun sitting there, and we're having fun elsewhere, just let it be?

not really that anyone goes out of their way to comment on them or give them attention it's more like cause of their forum and podcast flexing and people respond to that . On another hand I see a lot of guilds becoming a lot stronger and I like that very very much 👍 But I'm also very pissed that no one came calpheon and hopefully that will change next week 

Posted

Idk, but these seem very good fights to me. For a guy that is in a guild that wasn't relevant 1 week ago you are speaking really loud.

This is the thing, being on your list of "relevant" guilds don't matter much to me, and luckily a lot of people. The rest of us are having fun fights on nodes several times per week, we have sieges with 4-5 different factions fighting, backstabbing, pulling surprise moves and all sort of fun stuff. Meanwhile you have a 1vs1, if even that, for ~1 hour per week and if that's your definition of fun that's great. I know your whole guild doesn't share that sentiment, but if you personally do that's great. You should enjoy the game. 

It's so obvious how hard both you (not you personally, but Enemy) and Addicted are working to get some fights. It's understandable, and I'm not expecting you to stop. Why would you. I'm just sharing my opinion that I think the server is much better of not giving it to you.

4 people like this

Posted

This is the thing, being on your list of "relevant" guilds don't matter much to me, and luckily a lot of people. The rest of us are having fun fights on nodes several times per week, we have sieges with 4-5 different factions fighting, backstabbing, pulling surprise moves and all sort of fun stuff. Meanwhile you have a 1vs1, if even that, for ~1 hour per week and if that's your definition of fun that's great. I know your whole guild doesn't share that sentiment, but if you personally do that's great. You should enjoy the game. 

It's so obvious how hard both you (not you personally, but Enemy) and Addicted are working to get some fights. It's understandable, and I'm not expecting you to stop. Why would you. I'm just sharing my opinion that I think the server is much better of not giving it to you.

If you think server should just ignore top guild in a castle and instead do 15+ guilds on one territory like back few weeks ago in serendia then I'm sorry but I disagree.
What should be happening is few guilds teaming up to take down addicted or enemy then fight vs themselves just like it happened on mediah, but wanst executed till the end because of paranoia games with guild tp :D. 
Once again giving guild with territories possibility to attack would make pvp on our server better because there would be no free territories or they would happen once in a while not every week.

1 person likes this

Posted

In reference to the fights you've had with these guilds since the server merge, how does mowing down someone that does not show up to sieges with your mandatory number of villa buffs, whale tendon elixirs, house buffs and 40-50 less average AP/DP than you qualify as a "very good fight"? Wouldn't a very good fight be a fight where the standing was equal and the result came down solely to skill and tactics?

If you think server should just ignore top guild in a castle and instead do 15+ guilds on one territory like back few weeks ago in serendia then I'm sorry but I disagree.What should be happening is few guilds teaming up to take down addicted or enemy then fight vs themselves just like it happened on mediah, but wanst executed till the end because of paranoia games with guild tp :D. 
Once again giving guild with territories possibility to attack would make pvp on our server better because there would be no free territories or they would happen once in a while not every week.

Yeah, then get permawarred by salty Enemy players that spam pearls whenever they die during world boss PVP am I right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

out of curiosity have you beaten any of the guilds you ranked yourself higher than?

out of curiosity, did you get ordered to kill respawners from Morghulis and VoS while the 3 guilds were laying siege to the castle gates in Mediah yesterday. It stalled the gate push a great deal have a solo-hero run around building up respawn timers because he seemed bored. This combined with Sov members running into the other guilds when they were lined up waiting for their turn to attack the gate on the bridges before first gate, and dropping ultimates to wipe out a full group of people, only then to move back in the Sov regroup blob, just to act like nothing had happend.

This also lead to the mistrust in Sov and when they would turn (expected at the time 2nd gate would be low) and I would personally argue that is the main factor that made Oldskool survive after the gates were down.

I totally understand that red is dead, and it was not a none aggro agreement. But dont act suppriced when people were annoyed with your guild, because of the reasons above, and you got what you deserved in the end so its all good.

Edited by Wonshot
1 person likes this

Posted

In reference to the fights you've had with these guilds since the server merge, how does mowing down someone that does not show up to sieges with your mandatory number of villa buffs, whale tendon elixirs, house buffs and 40-50 less average AP/DP than you qualify as a "very good fight"? Wouldn't a very good fight be a fight where the standing was equal and the result came down solely to skill and tactics?

Yeah, then get permawarred by salty Enemy players that spam pearls whenever they die during world boss PVP am I right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So you put us with Millennium and Sfora? That's cute

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Millenium+Sfora is debatable, but not Oldskool lol. I just don't understand your point. We are taking sieges serious, with everything the game offers us, what's bad about that? 

+coming from a guild who merged in addition to be able to compete themselves lol

Edited by Baldoww

Posted

You must have some infos most of us are missing. Are villa buffs, whale tendons and house buffs only accessable to guilds like enemy & addicted? We dont pull a lot of numbers and every fight we had in Calpheon were us being outnumbered, sometimes not that much, sometimes a lot and everyone fought well.

We only have limited war slots and atm i think there is no room for more perma wars, so dont worry about that too much ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

So you put us with Millennium and Sfora? That's cute

I put Oldskool with both guilds combined, and in retrospect. Comparatively Oldskool is stronger now than they were last time there was a 1v1 between Oldskool and Enemy, and Millenium+Sfora is weaker due to Sfora falling apart.

Millenium+Sfora is debatable, but not Oldskool lol. I just don't understand your point. We are taking sieges serious, with everything the game offers us, what's bad about that? 

There's nothing bad about it, but you won't get an even (read: very good) fight until every guild that comes around does the same or starts getting on the same gear level. These things are accessible to everyone, but I doubt the guys who play 2-3 hours a day and are struggling to keep up with the gear curve have invested enough time into the game to bring these things to a siege regularly.

Hell it's pretty evident when almost every fight you've had so far is you guys taking down whatever guild in one hour and them having no hope of fighting back.

+coming from a guild who merged in addition to be able to compete themselves lol

First of all I don't think you know which guild I'm in, nor who I am. Not that it matters in the slightest.

Secondly, what does a mid-tier guild merging with another have to do with anything?

Edited by Tryldom

Posted

If you think server should just ignore top guild in a castle and instead do 15+ guilds on one territory like back few weeks ago in serendia then I'm sorry but I disagree.What should be happening is few guilds teaming up to take down addicted or enemy then fight vs themselves just like it happened on mediah, but wanst executed till the end because of paranoia games with guild tp :D. 

But the thing is, in my opinion, that the server isn't big enough, or/and the guilds not balanced enough, to sustaIn such a pvp scene. Enemy and Addicted are making a big deal out of recruiting the top of the line, 540+ gs, arena tests bla bla. So why would the rest of us, who aren't 19 years old and can play 24/7 and farm whales and what not, put ourselves through fighting that, when we can avoid it? If they feel they won the game by holding the territories, let them win? I flat out admit I have no chance against most of their members, but I don't need to to have fun. I'd much rather fight people are similar gearscore and available time. 

I stand by my sentiment that containing those two guilds in their own territories is a very positive thing for the rest of the server. No guild would have a good time going up against either Addicted or Enemy on nodes, so why release them? OR you would create a scene where even to nodes you'd need to bring a 2-3 guild alliance to not get instantly stomped by the nolifers. I just don't think it'd be fun, but that's me personally. 

I'm not sure on the actual number, but let's say we have 15-20 guilds taking part of sieges each week. If we ignore Addicted and Enemy that makes it 13-18 guilds competing for 3 territories, 4-6 guilds per (think that about matches Mediah, Serendia and Balenos this week?). I personally think that's a healthy number?

2 people like this

Posted

But the thing is, in my opinion, that the server isn't big enough, or/and the guilds not balanced enough, to sustaIn such a pvp scene. Enemy and Addicted are making a big deal out of recruiting the top of the line, 540+ gs, arena tests bla bla. So why would the rest of us, who aren't 19 years old and can play 24/7 and farm whales and what not, put ourselves through fighting that, when we can avoid it? If they feel they won the game by holding the territories, let them win? I flat out admit I have no chance against most of their members, but I don't need to to have fun. I'd much rather fight people are similar gearscore and available time. 

I stand by my sentiment that containing those two guilds in their own territories is a very positive thing for the rest of the server. No guild would have a good time going up against either Addicted or Enemy on nodes, so why release them? OR you would create a scene where even to nodes you'd need to bring a 2-3 guild alliance to not get instantly stomped by the nolifers. I just don't think it'd be fun, but that's me personally. 

I'm not sure on the actual number, but let's say we have 15-20 guilds taking part of sieges each week. If we ignore Addicted and Enemy that makes it 13-18 guilds competing for 3 territories, 4-6 guilds per (think that about matches Mediah, Serendia and Balenos this week?). I personally think that's a healthy number?

We don't have even one member with that GS but k. It's also funny that you call all of us nolifers lol.

Posted (edited)

If the server thinks its healthy to ignore sitting guilds and allowing them to receive quite large incentives while the opportunity has presented itself various times now then sadly it says quite an awful lot about the competitivity.

Look at the streaks, not a single castle change over the last four weeks at least. By any means, all of you can go to Balenos/Serendia but those aren't even considered sieges since there are no castles there to siege upon. 

Edited by Judaism

Posted

SinfunSaint where do you take your numbers information from regarding other guilds?

Posted (edited)

These things are accessible to every one, but I doubt the guys who play 2-3 hours a day and are struggling to keep up with the gear curve have invested enough time into the game to bring these things to a siege regularly.

The excuse of playing 2-3h/day is such a pathetic excuse.

Exemple : i gather for around 3h a day after gathering I simply cook (afk) /process(afk)/ or simply doing pvp (take in note doing pvp doesnt improve gear). My daily income are made from 3h active playing. 

I know a lot of player who work and are still able to be 61 and more geared than me. You just need to learn how the game work and how to make money. If you dont want to improve yourself dont blame other for being stronger than you

Edited by InoriSenpai
7 people like this