• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

@SinfulSaint

Read what Heedun posted. And that is not even the most rewarding technique to accumulate money without lots of effort.

As for the part of dodging Enemy and Addicted: Owell. Can't make people contest us. Hopefully the publisher helps us out at some point :)

It's almost like you can't mentally comprehend why people aren't all at 500+ gearscore ;) 

Posted

It's almost like you can't mentally comprehend why people aren't all at 500+ gearscore ;) 

I do comprehened. Being uneducated would be the most obvious one.

Posted

Not sure why Mediah is more appealing to guilds than Calpheon for example. I mean, its the first time Oldskool got contested in their castle since they have it while its the first time we got no one contesting us in Calpheon. We took Calpheon from Oldskool, yea, but remember that was before they got some more people and now bring even more to a siege. They are certainly stronger than they were when we fought them in Calpheon.

Probably because mr.Joe Bob Average the 460 combined AP/DP and his friends are less likely to want to come to a territory where fighting enemy players each feel like fighting individual raid bosses.

This sounds like you dodging Calpheon. Which means, are we expecting VoS+Wasted next week on Mediah? >:D

This made me giggle. We can only hope.

Posted (edited)

That Addicted and Enemy members are getting another 100 million per week (or what ever) doesn't really do that much at the power level you're on, does it? I mean, we get it, you're stronger, it's what you set out to become.

Right now Enemy members are not getting another 100 million per week, rather 250 million at the moment. No big deal, right ?

Edited by Judaism

Posted

Probably because mr.Joe Bob Average the 460 combined AP/DP and his friends are less likely to want to come to a territory where fighting enemy players each feel like fighting individual raid bosses.

There are better and lesser geared people in every guild, yes, even in Enemy! I get your point tho you rather fight vs 85+ people with a little bit less gear (maybe??) instead of 50+ who i quote you "feel like raid bosses". But you never fought us in a siege so its hard for all of us to know how it would turn out? But the real question is, where is Sovereign going next weekend? Because whereever they go, they might mix everything up a bit, just like in mediah this week and playing a deciding factor ;)

Posted (edited)

It is funny Enemy begging Tekeii to pay them a visit while their salty member Xeo's called whole Morghulis trash!! except few that Tekeii washed their brains, so now Enemy's quality pvp is to fight trash? just connecting the dots here, i really hope @Tekeii not fall for it and let his ppl to have fun somewhere else cuz blacksails can't be chased at their farms again.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

There are better and lesser geared people in every guild, yes, even in Enemy! I get your point tho you rather fight vs 85+ people with a little bit less gear (maybe??) instead of 50+ who i quote you "feel like raid bosses". But you never fought us in a siege so its hard for all of us to know how it would turn out? But the real question is, where is Sovereign going next weekend? Because whereever they go, they might mix everything up a bit, just like in mediah this week and playing a deciding factor ;)

I am not a member of VoS.

But I'm glad my point came across. Indeed let's get back to Sovereign.

Posted (edited)

Right now Enemy members are not getting another 100 million per week, rather 250 million at the moment. No big deal, right ?

Honestly, no. Seeing as we can, as I've explained, just ignore them. No one needs to fight them in Calpheon. Let them sit there. If their goal with the game is to make another 250 million per week that's awesome for them, goal achieved. Meanwhile rest of the guilds can have fun fights without them, which is the point.

I do comprehened. Being uneducated would be the most obvious one.

Oh, enlightened one, tell us more about the secrets of AFK fishing and crates. ^_^ (You still don't get it, it's fine. Privilege does that.)

Even if the above secret poster (:ph34r:) isn't in VoS, I am. And yes. I'd much much rather fight other guilds. Seeing as Sovereign is so far stronger than us in a straight 1vs1 one could deduct that you stomping them is an indication of how we'd match up against you. The whole "You never know!" is a bit of a weak bait, we need more to bite ;) 

And tbh, what are you hoping for? Addicted is in Valencia, Oldskool in Mediah, you've already wrecked Sov and I hope our leaders aren't foolish enough to go Calph. I think your castle will be good for another week. Enjoy :D  

Edited by SinfulSaint

Posted

Even if the above secret poster (:ph34r:) isn't in VoS, I am. And yes. I'd much much rather fight other guilds. Seeing as Sovereign is stronger than us in a straight 1vs1 one could deduct that you stomping them is an indication of how we'd match up against you. The whole "You never know!" is a bit of a weak bait, we need more to bite ;) 

And tbh, what are you hoping for? Addicted is in Valencia, Oldskool in Mediah, you've already wrecked Sov and I hope our leaders aren't foolish enough to go Calph. I think your castle will be good for another week. Enjoy :D  

And what are you doing if those guilds suddenly come to you? You have to face them eventually at some point, its just up to all the guilds on the server if they want to fight them with weeks of high incentive and more chances to upgrade gear or before they get that. The fight will come to you either way so i dont really care what the guilds are doing, i trust my leadership enough to find the right time to drop the castle and go for a fight!
Anyways, have a good evening!

Posted

Enemy has Matys, that fact alone should give hope to everyone

7 people like this

Posted

Preview?imageID=984&text0=500+%20gs%20me

Don't u guys dare to improve your gear!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And what are you doing if those guilds suddenly come to you? You have to face them eventually at some point, its just up to all the guilds on the server if they want to fight them with weeks of high incentive and more chances to upgrade gear or before they get that. The fight will come to you either way so i dont really care what the guilds are doing, i trust my leadership enough to find the right time to drop the castle and go for a fight!Anyways, have a good evening!

We will lose, I thought that was obvious? This seems to be the thing you don't get: We're not competing with you, so we don't care. You merged two already very strong guilds, on top recruited hardcore people, to form a elitist guild and now you're like "WHAT IF WE FIGHT YOU?!?!". Uh, yes, you'll obviously win? That's why we're not eager to waste a saturday sieging in Calpheon. Losing is not the thing, but if I am to spend a couple hours of a saturday evening playing a game I'd prefer to have fun against somewhat equal opponents. 

Personally I play games for the competition, which for me means getting challenged. We could spend every day on T2 nodes and beat the absolute living shit out of guilds, because in comparsion we're a lot stronger, but we don't. We could go to Serendia or Balenos each week, facing 30 man guilds with a fraction of even our measly gearscore, but we don't. Because that's not competing, to me.  

You set a goal to create a -----ing power house of a guild, so why would you even want to compete with semi-casual guilds who don't spend a fraction of the time or dedication that you do? Is that fun? Is there something missing in your life that makes unfair competitions appealing to you? It's like doing a bike race, but bringing a motorcycle and then feel proud for winning. No one is denying you would win mate, in fact we're flat out saying it.

So, sure. Drop Calpheon. Come fight us. Next week. Next month. We're here whenever you feel like showing of your motorcycle. And we'll be super impressed before we take our bikes back home :)  

Edited by SinfulSaint
5 people like this

Posted

Western Guard Camp - Sovereign vs Harmony.  Lasted 30 mins.  gf 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Personally I play games for the competition, which for me means getting challenged.

Which is it? Being competitive or playing for fun? Because you send mixed signals. :) There's nothing wrong with the latter, but being competitive requires a competitive attitude. If you don't fight the top guilds by default and go for the fun fight you don't have a competitive mindset. Nevertheless it is absolutely viable to still pursue it.

Edited by BANiSH
4 people like this

Posted

Which is it? Being competitive or playing for fun? Because you send mixed signals. :) There's nothing wrong with the latter, but being competitive requires a competitive attitude. If you don't fight the top guilds by default and go for the fun fight you don't have a competitive mindset. Nevertheless it is absolutely viable to still persuade it.

That's like saying, if you don't play football in the Champions League, you don't have a competitive mindset

7 people like this

Posted

We will lose, I thought that was obvious? This seems to be the thing you don't get: We're not competing with you, so we don't care. You merged two already very strong guilds, on top recruited hardcore people, to form a elitist guild and now you're like "WHAT IF WE FIGHT YOU?!?!". Uh, yes, you'll obviously win? That's why we're not eager to waste a saturday sieging in Calpheon. 

First i wont tell you to come calpheon.

I dont undertsand why you think we are an undefeatable guild. You really need to stop thinking that way. We re only a 60 men guild. You were able to take down sovereign this week, Why couldnt you take us down if we come ? 

Posted

no Offtopic please :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Glad to see you can beat them without our help ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

13 people like this

Posted (edited)

That's like saying, if you don't play football in the Champions League, you don't have a competitive mindset

I am pretty sure 99% of the professional footballer want to compete in the Champions League. Your argument is pretty weak, imo.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

no Offtopic please :P

sorry :D 

Glad to see you can beat them without our help ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

no body blocks in sight

Posted

Deam, i got a lot to catch up on. Can't wait for work tomorrow!

1 person likes this

Posted

I am pretty sure 99% of the professional footballer want to compete in the Champions League. Your argument is pretty weak, imo.

Not really but close enough, but you don't need to be in the top of the top to be competetive. Cause what you're basically saying is that no other guilds can be competetive cause they aint fighting you.

There is multiple tiers of competetiveness, and it doesnt need to involve fighting just the very top.

2 people like this

Posted

Ancado (T3)

FUzion vs SaltanCo

2 people like this

Posted

Ancado (T3)

FUzion vs SaltanCo

12 v 7 Damn Zerghulis/Fuzion!

Posted

I am pretty sure 99% of the professional footballers wants to compete in the champions league one day. Your argument is pretty weak, imo.

You have no grasp what so ever about sports, do you? And did you notice how you felt a need to sneak in "professional", where as in this is a game and if you're not a streamer this is something you do for fun, not for a living.

Having fun isn't the opposite of being competitive, go look it up, but it does say a lot about your approach to the game if you think they are. :)