• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

My 2 cents (No offense to anyone)

First i'm offended.

As i said before if it was up to me i would zerg everyone, this game is about the PvF, why fight 1v1 against a castle when you can fight 5v1 and the PvF everyone down on the forums?

As it stand now addicted and enemy can't be taken down. Even enemy would't stand a chance against addicted (nice pvf u had the last few pages how about you fight them?) 

Guilds don't want to ally because they have too much pride. They prefere going on a 5 guild free for all and just decide fights based on the most retarded guild and the second more threathening guild.

1 person likes this

Posted

As it stand now addicted and enemy can't be taken down. Even enemy would't stand a chance against addicted (nice pvf u had the last few pages how about you fight them?) 

How about they fight us? As stupid as you telling us to fight them to prove

Posted

How about they fight us? As stupid as you telling us to fight them to prove

they have nothing to prove as the ultimate zerg. You do.

Posted

57822c19e1ad1.png

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

How growing fast backfired?

Go Valentia: get outnumbered by addicted with castle advantage

Go Calpheon: castle advantage with enemy  close numbers (maybe we have more now)

Go mediah get zerged down because reasons

Go balenos Serendia, watch all the pleb guild team up aganst you and enjoy the sandwitch

I assume you are talking about Sov here, you dont have a guild-tag so in case I am wrong just ignore it. But from the part I quoted it sounds like a nice little walk down memory lane of how the sieges have been for Sov since Harmony bandwagoners left and other guilds started to fill up.

The Siege where you won Mediah region, the week where you dodged Addicted in Valencia 1v1, you didnt get focused down by the other 4 guilds. Despite Sofa+ Mill wanted to. So I have no idea what you are on about.

If you are talking about the latest Mediah siege, then we can agree on there were plenty of reasons for Sov to get focused but it mainly all falls under the category of being a shitty temp-ally to take down gates with.

Edited by Wonshot
1 person likes this

Posted

I assume you are talking about Sov here

Everything would add up to VoS tbh.

Posted (edited)

Omar Lava Cave T2

Encore (23) vs RLXT (?)

Fun fights

Edited by Norcal
1 person likes this

Posted

Everything would add up to VoS tbh.

Pako is Pakuzza of Sovereign if my memory serves me.

Posted

Pako is Pakuzza of Sovereign if my memory serves me.

no

Posted

Abandoned Land(T1)

DeSync v OldSalt v FinalEnemy(Snipe)

We outnumbered them, so we tried some tactics and some war scenarios.

// rip forums.
/// Odz rap op.

2 people like this

Posted

Phoniel's Cabin - T2.

Varyags VS Chaos_United

Was fun; we won after 50 minutes.
GG to everyone.

1 person likes this

Posted

First i'm offended.

As i said before if it was up to me i would zerg everyone, this game is about the PvF, why fight 1v1 against a castle when you can fight 5v1 and the PvF everyone down on the forums?

Guilds don't want to ally because they have too much pride. They prefere going on a 5 guild free for all and just decide fights based on the most retarded guild and the second more threathening guild.

lul so mad.

Posted

And because of FPS. Honestly 1v1s are the most fun because of rather good fps. The less people the more fun the siege/nodewar... thats the simple truth in BD.

4 people like this

Posted

Oh there are plenty of things to test, for example the outcome of Calpheon. My money is on draw, surely not a win. 

Then again that way they'd prove something they are afraid of showing since quite a while, so i can understand the hesitation. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

no

Then Pazuka? Well anyway some Sovereign dude.

Posted

Oh there are plenty of things to test, for example the outcome of Calpheon. My money is on draw, surely not a win. 

Then again that way they'd prove something they are afraid of showing since quite a while, so i can understand the hesitation. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wining a castle is 2 weeks job so a draw is actually a win for them since the following week you won't have the choke points and castle advantage but hey we all know you are too dense to get that. 

Posted

I am quite suprised that noone posts war results here anymore?

T3 Valencia Castle Site

Morghulis(~70) vs VoS

We managed to do the final push literally 5 minutes before the node war end time. As usual, good fight VoS.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Wining a castle is 2 weeks job so a draw is actually a win for them since the following week you won't have the choke points and castle advantage but hey we all know you are too dense to get that. 

Nice try, too bad this doesn't necessarily apply when you overpower your opponent enough.

Castles can absolutely be taken in 1 week, and a guild that pulls 90-ish could do that against one with 55 or so attendance, at least provided comparable quality. Since some of their representatives seem to claim they absolutely are picky against bandwagoners, randoms and leechers, then that's what would be tested in that hypothetical sunday, since a draw would certainly disprove such claims. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

Tbh if the OW fights we have had against them this week is anything to go by (them zerging 10v4 then 20v10 then 35v15 and switching) and them still having a worse war score against us I guess they do have something to prove.

1 person likes this

Posted

(Talking with own troll account in a last attempt on the old forum to hide the secret identity)

I still have you figured out bud..

1 person likes this

Posted

Since some of their representative seems to claim they absolutely are picky against bandwagoners, randoms and leechers,

I smiled 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Tbh if the OW fights we have had against them this week is anything to go by (them zerging 10v4 then 20v10 then 35v15 and switching) and them still having a worse war score against us I guess they do have something to prove.

Nice bait. :D I just hope for them to come, since everytime they gank, all i get to see is the bagsides of them. :P Nah just joking around here. i love OW fights with enemy. i dont see numbers as a problem though. You come to gank, and tease big brother, and some times big brother gets mad and hit back. and then little brother runs away crying about how hard bigbrother hit them. Same as alllways. 

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted (edited)

You come to gank, and tease big brother, and some times big brother gets mad and hit back. and then little brother runs away. Same as alllways. 

Its more like big brother bringing out his friend because he cant do shit when equal number of little brother :thinking:

Edited by InoriSenpai
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Its more like big brother bringing out his friend because he cant do shit when equal number of little brother :thinking:

Dont-cry-Chad-someone-has-to-lose-meme-5 Kappa bro. lets not fight about this :D

Edited by Iplaynaked

Posted

I am quite suprised that noone posts war results here anymore?

T3 Valencia Castle Site

Morghulis(~70) vs VoS

We managed to do the final push literally 5 minutes before the node war end time. As usual, good fight VoS.

We didnt have a super turnup. But when I checked teamspeak at some point during the war we had 61. So, around that. I did not keep track tho, I was busy getting 10xMeteored in my ult. Figure I give you a number, since its always interesting to know. But none the less, a really good and a fun fight, one of the better fights, it seemed the clashes lasted forever.

That everest base position is so good! 

1 person likes this

Posted

First i'm offended.

You're always offended.

1 person likes this