• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Anti troll fort T3

Harmony, Vos , Millennium

Liberated

We agreed on a FFA although VoS got the worst out of it, we got attacked by VoS and harmony at first but harmony pulled back, we had some fights in the field with VoS back and forth until harmony started to spawn epheria to attack VoS base, this made our pushes to VoS easier.

We didn't pay any attention on sides or anything, when we saw reds we just attacked, there was one point where VoS and harmony were on each other and we just went in against both, it felt like a true FFA at that point although i dont think VoS would agree on that, I can sympatize with VoS though it's not fun getting attacked by multiple guilds.

Once VoS was down we had some back and forths with Harmony, harmony played their cards well but not on the TP, we stopped their TP and TP'd to them but didnt do much damage.

The mountain between our bases was cancer, lots of sliding and not proper engagements, harmonys use of traps really took  the advantage on a map like that where we tried to push a lot when we took their fort to 50% but we werent strong/fast enough harmony pushed oss back and it ended with a draw.

GG to all this was our perspective

It cant be helped if there are 3 guilds participating... it always will end up a 2v1 at some point. In the beginning we went for Millennium but VoS seemed to be the stronger force so we changed our target. Personally i did not enjoy this nodewar that much simply because it was on Calpheon (had some lag issues) AND because of the stuipd high ground. The fights there were just horrible for me as a witch ¬¬.

But all together we enjoyed the fights and gg to everyone.

Posted

It cant be helped if there are 3 guilds participating... it always will end up a 2v1 at some point. In the beginning we went for Millennium but VoS seemed to be the stronger force so we changed our target. Personally i did not enjoy this nodewar that much simply because it was on Calpheon (had some lag issues) AND because of the stuipd high ground. The fights there were just horrible for me as a witch ¬¬.

But all together we enjoyed the fights and gg to everyone.

Yeah i did not enjoy the map at all, our strategies only work best at open field and there was so much sliding and falling it was just so stupid to get to each others bases with that mountain blocking most.

Posted

GG Exilium Awards comitee confirmed my information as trustworthy. End of story

Such a Trump wannabe. Only catering to ignorant fanbois

Posted

Anti troll fort T3

Harmony, Vos , Millennium

Liberated

Can't speak for all the members of VoS, but I know a lot of them who had fun.

Choices were all very logical and understandable from our point of view.

Posted

T2: Cron Castle Site

RLXT vs TheExodusCompany+Serenity

We did pvp, and it was good. 

2 people like this

Posted

Such a Trump wannabe. Only catering to ignorant fanbois

I always wanted to be orange, but mom was against it when it painted my face. ITS NOT A PHASE MOM

Posted

I always wanted to be orange, but mom was against it when it painted my face. ITS NOT A PHASE MOM

Should have drank more Sunny D

Posted

Did the GG Exilium awards comite also confirm ur gramar?

Posted

you going to cry over me writing it instead of i because of mistake? Yes you will

Posted

Posted

dont forget committee *

1 person likes this

Posted

You just got rekt son, i'd delete your forum account before it's too late.

Posted

Maybe he has pour grammer? Why you so meen 2 he'm?

1 person likes this

Posted

Remember when we used to get awesome siege meme videos?

a47.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

new siege video in new forum!!

Posted (edited)

Behr Downstream (T1) / ThelynEnnor(45-50ish) vs SonsOfDesert(16) vs NovusOrda (20~25ish)

I'm Salty.

2nd tier 1 node getting zerged by the Geared 50members of ThelynEnnor guild, they won 2 t1 nodes this week against us YEY! 

reason why they come to t1 is to look for "pvp action" 

YOMwyJI.png

Apparently they enjoy zerging 20~25man guilds :D

I guess we have to git gud ^^

Edited by iNmr
2 people like this

Posted

the

Geared

50members of

ThelynEnnor

guild

How ungeared do you have to be to see them as geared? Hmmm

Posted (edited)

We're geared enough to have good fights against most of t1 guilds i guess, i dont get ur point?

Edited by iNmr
1 person likes this

Posted

We're geared enough for to have good fights against most of t1 guilds i guess, i dont get ur point?

I think he is implying that ThelynEnnor have shit gear so you must have a very shitty gear to see them as geared 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think he is implying that ThelynEnnor have shit gear so you must have a very shitty gear to see them as geared 

I dont think ThelynEnnor have shit gear,

we had a war with high_dawn for a while,

i fought both guilds and imo thelynennor is the same if not better than HD's gear of the members i met at world bosses ^^ 

Edited by iNmr

Posted

Altinova Gateway (T1)

Palladium vs MountainTraining vs Crazy_Frogs

because of all the fortress built on the mountains, it was hard to get to the bases without casualties. MountainTraining focused Crazy_Frogs while we sieged Mountains. Unfortunately Mountains were not able to beat Crazy_Frogs and we were not able to defeat Mountains fortress.

In the end, nobody got the node.

Thanks for that funny fights. \o/

1 person likes this

Posted

Behr Downstream (T1) / ThelynEnnor(45-50ish) vs SonsOfDesert(16) vs NovusOrda (20~25ish)

I'm Salty.

2nd tier 1 node getting zerged by the Geared 50members of ThelynEnnor guild, they won 2 t1 nodes this week against us YEY! 

reason why they come to t1 is to look for "pvp action" 

YOMwyJI.png

Apparently they enjoy zerging 20~25man guilds :D

I guess we have to git gud ^^

dafuq TheLynEnnor in a t1 ? why SonsOfDesert are mad? it's normal for guild like u and NovusOrda play against Siege Guilds. just git gud and beat them in the next Siege i guess

it's not a question of gear, it's about a t2/t3 guild that go for an easy win on a t1 rekting plebs... next time ill expect High_Dawn too in a t1 lawl 

2 people like this

Posted

new siege video in new forum!!

Lacari set the bar.  Everything else is a disappointment + no link + too lazy to go look.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Lacari set the bar.  Everything else is a disappointment + no link + too lazy to go look.

Nono, go check it. Its surely no bait to lure all you guys to the new forum ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Akiko
1 person likes this