• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

What the hell are you talking about ?? 

I'm talking about the same game that you're playing, as answer to the huge alliance thingy, just from another point of view.
Or do you think that two guys with 400 gs, one full grunil with no accuracy and another one full boss armor with accuracy, a sicil and expensive gems, are the same?

Posted (edited)

I'm talking about the same game that you're playing, as answer to the huge alliance thingy, just from another point of view.Or do you think that two guys with 400 gs, one full grunil with no accuracy and another one full boss armor with accuracy, a sicil and expensive gems, are the same?

uhhhhh ? We re talking about siege scene dude, not about t1 node.

By huge alliance, critzz is refering to the na siege scene where people just do a 8 alliance guild to takes down one.

Edited by InoriSenpai

Posted

uhhhhh ? We re talking about siege scene dude, not about t1 node.

By huge alliance, crittz is refering to the na siege scene where people just do a 8 alliance guild to takes down one.

I thought so but since i didn't see any direct statement from his PoV about the siege scene, seeing how his last posts are aimed at Zephy and Nmr, i wanted to use it to backup my argument. True in T1 as in Sieges.
NA sieges are quite boring to see unless is through Orca or Lacari streams, it's just a lemming festival where a guild pushes through the enemy lines one shotting everything that moves. I didn't see the use of so many things such traps or protect areas from mages, all i see are lots of waves of players going back and forth to damage and die, while in our scene there's a better use of tactics and tools to overpower the opponent.

Posted (edited)

50 vs 16 and 20, surely with better gear... how could u can call it "fun"... i have to improve my mind to that... this evening ill go with my guild at catfish camp to kill every single lvl 50 that grind there... myb ill experience that kind of fun u meant...

Vulkro is a wizard, and like all wizards he sees no difference in oneshotting 50 or 20 people or 200 gs or 400 gs people. So it is for sure fun for him, but maybe we have other reasons, too, since Vulkro is no official of Thelyn Ennor he just speaks for himself, so you should stop generalizing his point of view.

Well they came solo later so we know how the other scenario would play out. As of TheLynEnnor I think t2 is good  node for your attendance if you rae saying you are not good enough to compete on T3, but T1 with guilds that bring 10-20 people is going overboard dont you think?

You can get quite good Node wars on T1 nodes you would wonder. 30-40 Zergs are not half as rare as you maybe think, though T2 is still our preferred target if we look for fun pvp.

Edited by Zhev
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

But i'm sure he wanted you to eleborate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#Pvfdodgeranna

I andre disapoint.

Edited by Wuzut

Posted (edited)

I thought so but since i didn't see any direct statement from his PoV about the siege scene, seeing how his last posts are aimed at Zephy and Nmr, i wanted to use it to backup my argument. True in T1 as in Sieges.NA sieges are quite boring to see unless is through Orca or Lacari streams, it's just a lemming festival where a guild pushes through the enemy lines one shotting everything that moves. I didn't see the use of so many things such traps or protect areas from mages, all i see are lots of waves of players going back and forth to damage and die, while in our scene there's a better use of tactics and tools to overpower the opponent.

you dumb hoe everything is a lemming festival reason why I wrote is cuz people are complaining and doing nothing about their own situation , can't wait til a 25 man guild with good people come and claps all of you if y'all want hehe exdee pure pvp skill o o o play tekken on ps4 I main Steve on  100 %handicap

Edited by HOMRAH
1 person likes this

Posted

you dumb hoe everything is a lemming festival reason why I wrote is cuz people are complaining and doing nothing about their own situation , can't wait til a 25 man guild with good people come and claps all of you 

Yet your point doesn't make mine invalid, as you say 25 geared people can slaughter "all of us", here's a like for your effort.

Posted

Yet your point doesn't make mine invalid, as you say 25 geared people can slaughter "all of us", here's a like for your effort.

you know what ? If y'all wanna stagnate in progression ----- it don't progress then but don't come here -----ing about getting blasted in nodes etc

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

you know what ? If y'all wanna stagnate in progression ----- it don't progress then but don't come here -----ing about getting blasted in nodes etc

Who's saying that? you were part of the guys saying that big guild should let the small guilds grow up, then when your facts prove that your words have no meaning other than "let's see if we can paint that shit of pink so people won't puke at its sight", you come up with alliances and "don't complain".
Let's bite that and let's analyze the points brought at the table:

- X, Y, Z Big guilds want the PvP scene to grow up and step up their game, so they say that they're going to leave the playground to others;
- X, Y, Z guilds invades the nodes of guilds that can't match their numbers, gears, even PvP experience 'till some extent;
- X, Y, Z guilds permadeclare on these guilds too so that they can't farm boss, can't farm in many spots, can't even grow anymore in a habit where they have fun because fighting with overgeared people is like fighting with a world boss
- X, Y, Z guilds call complain every reasonable argument brought to the table where these are in a meeting and everything is translated in "git gud and stay where you are".

Am i doin' dis rite?

Edited by Rayin
4 people like this

Posted

Who's saying that? you were part of the guys saying that big guild should let the small guilds grow up, then when your facts prove that your words have no meaning other then "let's see if we can paint that shit of pink so people won't puke at its sight", you come up with alliances and "don't complain".Let's bite that and let's analyze the points brought at the table:

- X, Y, Z Big guilds want the PvP scene to grow up and step up their game, so they say that they're going to leave the playground to others;
- X, Y, Z guilds invades the nodes of guilds that can't match their numbers, gears, even PvP experience 'till some extent;
- X, Y, Z guilds permadeclare on these guilds too so that they can't farm boss, can't farm in many spots, can't even grow anymore in a habit where they have fun because fighting with overgeared people is like fighting with a world boss
- X, Y, Z guilds call complain every reasonable argument brought to the table where these are in a meeting and everything is translated in "git gud and stay where you are".

Am i doin' dis rite?

ya I agree what guild you in

Posted

ya I agree what guild you in

a concerned LowKarma citizen

2 people like this

Posted

I appreciate you

Posted

Yo Storm o/

Posted

We're geared enough to have good fights against most of t1 guilds i guess, i dont get ur point?

With T1 you mean Tier 1 node Guilds? Please say it more detailed, like a name of a Guild you can give a good fight.

Posted (edited)

I'd never thought I'd say this but I kinda want mega alliances to grow. I want chaos but I don't want to wait anymore . If you know that you can't take on a guild one on one fack it, bring how many friendly guilds needed and ally up and blast them

A bit too late, after Saltnemy went crying about getting zerged and hunting poor blacksails members at their farms, now those guilds not interested in giving you the siege you lack cuz it will be gg we got zerged, where is the fun or pride for them, keep trying you might find a fool gm to do that.

Conquerors of Serendia remembers. 

Edited by SillySin
2 people like this

Posted

A bit too late, after Saltnemy went crying about getting zerged and hunting poor blacksails members at their farms, now those guilds not interested in giving you the siege you lack cuz it will be gg we got zerged, where is the fun or pride for them, keep trying you might find a fool gm to do that.

Conquerors of Serendia remembers. 

I wasn't talking about Enemy, they never had anything with us, i meant it in general because i see lots of mixed feelings in this thread and i expressed my own opinion.

Posted

I wasn't talking about Enemy, they never had anything with us, i meant it in general because i see lots of mixed feelings in this thread and i expressed my own opinion.

That's just SillySin jumping desperately at something that remotely resembles a nice comeback opportunity, it's all good.

Still, the effort needs to come from both sides, but it's not like i don't get your argument which has it's own valid points, nor am i trying to generalize anything, it's just that it's also true that really just a few guilds put the effort to really get up there.

2 people like this

Posted

Serendia Shrine T2

NUGOS(?) vs BANE(11-12) vs kzarkasm(prob got name wrong) 

Nugos took down kzarkasm first after 10 minutes and then focussed on us (BANE) and took us down after another 18 minutes.

GG everyone participating!

P.s. BANE IS BACK

2 people like this

Posted

Reminder of why i don't go t3s: 

Awakening Bell T3 - Dogma won

Dogma vs TheJunkies vs Ooosef or however they are spelled

8 minutes.

1 person likes this

Posted

T3s dead confirmed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Some shit annoying Valencia Region - Sovereign vs Harmony vs Osef.  Gf again

2 people like this

Posted

Karanda Ridge (t1) aka "we're stuck"

Liberated

LowKarma (35) vs Semper_Vigil (?) vs Sin (30?) vs Zakon_VII (30?) vs Hopeless (8?)

T1 are the real BDO pvp someone told me... we knew Zakon position so we zerged them out, semper vigil and sin helped us (zakon were in the middle of the area), after that it we started a 1v1 with Sin, after a wisp with Semper vigil to dont attack each other we spent the rest of the nodewar playing ping pong with Sin, we got some heavy dmg on the annex, we got half of their tower and like all their annex (gg for the fast build up). at last was a draw, Semper vigil got down by Sin and push after push Sin defended their base with all they had closing them into it and forcing us to body throwing without an end. GG WP was really fun tho it's always fun when we play vs a guild at the same our lvl. still need to improve us :P 

2 people like this

Posted

Southern Cienaga (Tier 1)

Varshen(30-35) vs. Pyrolypse (12)

The average gear/skill of Pyrolypse was a lot higher than ours so it was a very stressful, hardfought war, lots of rebuilding on both sides as well. We ended up zerging them down because of sheer numbers. Not the proudest win ever, but there was some good money in that node, so it was worth it. Didn't expect my friday evening to be this stressful

GG Pyrolypse

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Marni's lab (Tier 1)

Mystral vs Corsairs

Mystral win

GG Corsairs for the war :)

Edited by Cataleya
1 person likes this

Posted

T2 - Northern Heidel Quarry

RLXT vs Necrotic