• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

This topic is in dire need of some salt, it has been nothing but nodereports last few posts

----- you all, you either suck/outgear/need to learn to play/ or nolife, may you die at worldbosses and lose your crystals!

Posted

This topic is in dire need of some salt, it has been nothing but nodereports last few posts

----- you all, you either suck/outgear/need to learn to play/ or nolife, may you die at worldbosses and lose your crystals!

thank you for no more gobble gobble and ----- you too

1 person likes this

Posted

Stop zerging us you plebs

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Still, the effort needs to come from both sides, but it's not like i don't get your argument which has it's own valid points, nor am i trying to generalize anything, it's just that it's also true that really just a few guilds put the effort to really get up there.

The problem is just one: in a game that is basically a faith leap when it comes to enhancing, require a certain knowledge to optimize the resources to make a stable income, there's a vertical progression and the connection matter at the point that you can grab someone once and kill it straight or desync several times and watch him moonwalk away from your attacks because your ping is over 9000, is hard to have a competitive mindset and is hard to keep it at some point.

Did you ever notice why most of people in small guilds at some point leave for places where they're not the exception, once their gear is on pair with others? that's the point where the player feels the need to stay in a competitive habitat, it's just something that happens to the vast majority of players that were used to PvP in other games or even in BDO when their progression wasn't that far from others, a mentality change that might affect an entire guild when many geared people join in at once as it may affect just a single person that 'till that moment didn't feel the need to prove himself to the rest of other players nor was so in love with PvP.
Why after some loss battles even the big guilds starts to bleed members 'till they eventually die or are forced to merge? in these guilds there are people that aside all the chit chats are competitive and they don't want to stay in a place where their potential is unused or they feel so, be it for the bad lead, be it for some poor choices, be it for both.

And here's the part that small guild plays: they do not have a constant progression, some of their members are stuck for months, play other games along with BDO, can't play that much or just enjoy other contents because they cannot face other player for their gear or do not want, however they love the place where they are and from time to time they try to do something else than riding an horse in town to train it. The progression is slow but there it is, you just don't notice any remarkable change because bit by bit they grow up. 
This doesn't mean that they won't be ready sooner or later to fight against you nor others, it doesn't mean also that they won't step up their game and try out new tactics or make alliances to win against bigger threats nor that they don't want, is just that they're not ready for it yet.

tl;dr version is: let them grow and you'll have your fights, force your kind of mindset on people that are not ready for it nor want to do that in that specific moment and you won't see any change at all except the death of another guild in a game where you can become a god in one month or lose months of progression in one click.

Edited by Rayin
4 people like this

Posted

dawson_crying.jpg

Posted

dawson_crying.jpg

Yeah, i also think that you can't read, so i'm going to explain you the argument in your language "huur durr nub mast grow ap so u can haz ur fite".
Also if you want meme lessons you can whisper me in game, i'm usually in C3, where people ain't in love with overly used Dawson Creek's memes and are manly.

Posted

Yeah, i also think that you can't read, so i'm going to explain you the argument in your language "huur durr nub mast grow ap so u can haz ur fite".Also if you want meme lessons you can whisper me in game, i'm usually in C3, where people ain't in love with overly used Dawson Creek's memes and are manly.

tumblr_inline_nt0vwfxruj1spsojg_1280.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

So who did Enemy bribe to give them a "fight"? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Stop zerging us you plebs

Stop zerging our castle, qq we dont have a fight, stop zerging our castle, qq dead server noone built, stop with the alliances already.

sigh. there is just no winning

Gobble Gobble

1 person likes this

Posted

So who did Enemy bribe to give them a "fight"? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

atleast we're not paying them

yet :^)

Posted

Hidden Content

You mean you promised them payment but it'll never happen?

3 people like this

Posted

Hidden Content

its okay, just admit it. We paid 5 guilds to come to mediah  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

You mean you promised them payment but it'll never happen?

hey cmon, we are not Addicted ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

I bought popcorn without salt, I think I will have salt enough at the podcast tonight :3

1 person likes this

Posted

Big meeting with the members of the Allianceskool in Mediah! We're having a party tonight

3 people like this

Posted

6 of the top 10 Siege Guilds shall be in Mediah, You would think last week was a huge talent pool, Wait till you see this week!

Millennium, Morghulis, Oldskool, Sovereign, VoS, Wasted

Best of luck to all, and make pvp great again!

Posted

Hans is back.

Posted

GG well zerged Resilience. I dont know why you decided to go on us with Ragnarok right away, especially as last siege it worked out without a zerg. But i guess you are just this kind of a guild. At least now we know it :)

Posted (edited)

taste like salt to me no ?

Edited by Eleor
2 people like this

Posted

siege_score.thumb.jpg.db834a51a28fd5f4a0

Held out over 2 hours against 5 (or 4-4,5?) guilds. Was fun. GG

1 person likes this

Posted

Future of sieges will be alliances vs alliances and those alliances rotating ownership

1 person likes this

Posted

Future of sieges will be alliances vs alliances and those alliances rotating ownership

Personally I don't think there will be more alliances than what we have now (odd two guilds continuously cooperating). At most, you can expect temporary cooperation during node wars/sieges, but that's all. If we ever get 3-4 or more guild alliances in EU I'll be very surprised. But that's just me.

Posted

Next week, we'll go to Valencia if we get paid.

4 people like this

Posted

siege_score.thumb.jpg.db834a51a28fd5f4a0

Held out over 2 hours against 5 (or 4-4,5?) guilds. Was fun. GG

gg. I didnt die once.

1 person likes this

Posted

Was some nice pvp on Serendia today, but just a little mathematical problem that needs resolved:

bcb372257b304f47af21c739cf0c51ba.png

.eJwNzNsNwyAMAMBdGAATHnGcbRBBhCqpEXa_ou7