• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

are you from oldskool? quite obvious you'll get a lot of kills

Yes, it's good we agree on something.

Posted (edited)

Millennium POV:

We pushed oldskool with Morghulis while wasted and VoS attacked sovereign, we just wanted to keep them at the other side of the bridge until VoS and wasted were done and push the gate with elephants time to time but mostly to just keep them on the other side.

After sovereign went down it was basically 4v1 against oldskool.

Once the meatgrinder was finished and oldskool down (props to oldskool for the nice defense, mediah is a nightmare to take) we had a 5 minute prepare-ceasefire thing on both sides.

After that, it was a 2v2 (Millennium + Morghulis) vs (Wasted + VoS)

Vos and wasted attacked morgh base, morghulis took them out, allowing us to attack Wasted together with morgh thanks to the high respawn timers.

After some pushes with wasted down to 50% and no buildings, Vos tried one last time to help wasted by climbing into our poorly made fences and TP into our base, which took a lot of our forts HP. (good call, it forced us back)

After that it turned into a 1v1 & 1v1 with Vos putting a lot of flags near our base pushing us while morghulis pushed on wasted. There were occasions where we risked leaving our base to try finish wasted with Morgh but it only proved worse to us losing our buildings.

In the end it was us holding out vs VoS and Wasted holding out vs Morghulis, Morghulis took out wasted and Vos fell soon after.

Goodfight to all guilds, it was very fun, goodjob to morghulis and VoS mostly.

When there was 15 minutes left, we didnt have much time to 1v1 morghulis so we gave it to morghulis instead of liberating the territory.

Yes, it's good we agree on something.

Of course, I'm no Jughead

Edited by LoneWolf
1 person likes this

Posted

Im impressed that Millennium hold vs VoS, also your base was in cancerous spot that dropped our fps in 1 spot to below 10 it was terrible

That was amazing, they really did so well Millennium against VoS, and as I mentioned on Podcast so did Wasted vs Morghulis,

So nice to see 4 healthy guilds going at it in a castle region, Other guilds need to look at this and don't forget, you don't have to go alone, you can make a deal, its healthy and gives you a fair chance after all.

Posted

I really liked mediah fight from viewer perspective atleast. Oldskool had nice 2h of defending against 4 guilds, then perfect 2v2 that was going on for the other 2 was equal in strength, was super fun to watch that unfold as 2v2 provides a lot of more tactic involved than simple 1v1, oh and sov was there for few minutes.

on the other hand:
jy6F69T.png

8 people like this

Posted

I really liked mediah fight from viewer perspective atleast. Oldskool had nice 2h of defending against 4 guilds, then perfect 2v2 that was going on for the other 2 was equal in strength, was super fun to watch that unfold as 2v2 provides a lot of more tactic involved than simple 1v1, oh and sov was there for few minutes.

on the other hand:
jy6F69T.png

You won't be dead weight if you give us some dank meme vids again. 

Posted

Can he even beat Lacari's video?

Posted

Can he even beat Lacari's video?

i believe in Matys

Posted

i believe in Matys

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Amen, Do it @Matys Just Do It!

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly

Posted (edited)

So a few things:

Kapi made a siege tier list after todays showing, and I actually have to agree with his list for the most part. As a siege-tierlist I actually think Morghulis is on same tier as the other guilds he put in the same bracket. Not because of openfield power, not because of we are as innovative as Oldskool who hands down have showed the best castle prep I have seen so far. or the gearlevel as some of the other guilds. But because of the ability to actually coordinate with other guilds and keep the scene alive, sure you might not love the fact that King Turkey can gather his bannermen, but if needs be,

you could see him march on whatever region, and wether or not some people, like me, hate to rely on other guilds and getting into friendly fire. That is kinda what is needed for taking on a castle. I hate to say it. I currently can accept these 2 guild arrangements, it is bareable and make for some decent situations. but this 4guild thing where you just stand on top of eachother and cant really defend in case of one "enemy" jump into the mix, ----- that shit!

So Oldskool asked on the podcast how come they were getting all the attention in mediah and Enemy and Addicted would get pvp starved and have to invite people to come fight them. From my perspective those two guilds are just going the extra mile, going from top of the semi hardcore guild into the hardcore tier. Those guilds are using whatever trick in the book and going that extra mile. I dont blame them, but it would take so much to get a 80-90man Morghulis roster to step up their game and all get whale tendons for just an example. I currenly like to fight guilds in the bracket we get rated together with, that is fun and pretty even. I dont do sieges for the money, and still to this day find it retarded how much money it rewards because of how much focus people put on the silver-rewards compaired to the giggles you get from having a crown over your name and this weeks "bragging" right (ps mad respect Mill for the handout, but well fought till the end. This one was in the name of Jordine!)

Last but not least, Morghulis. Much have been said and can be said about the guild, the name and the leader. I joined for Turkey as sole reason, is he perfect? oh hell no! Granma speed on the reaction calls when we get engaged on, at times cost us a nodewar. But I love the dude to pieces, he has kept the guild alive for this long for a reason, he has a passion and the ability to listen to feedback and a constant drive to improve. Heck since I joined I have sort of kept track of the weekly improvements and what would be our next task to look into and improve on, and the checklist is quite impressive I must say. None of us in the guild know what the future has in store for us, we might hit the wall soon since we are progressing rapidly and we will see how we tacle that. I doubt we will be able to defend a castle for several weeks, but ----- it then we get nodewars and pvp against evenly matched guilds and have a blast, and that is really what matters.

So Gobble Gobble to all in Mediah today, you all played well. Oh and Sov, you could maybe had enjoyed the siegewar aswel if you were not so annoying to attack gates with (stop killing respawners from other guilds when we are still in attack-the-gate-phase) looking at you pessle or whatever you were called.

Edited by Wonshot
3 people like this

Posted

But because of the ability to actually coordinate with other guilds

I'm sorry but from point of view it was a utter mess, all of you worked so badly together you just threw body's. I was not impressed at all there was 0 coordination and it showed, so I can't take your comment serious.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Huehue little birds told me that there was quite nice drama going on Serendia territory last night ^^ :P

I heard Resilience allied with Misanthropolis and afterwards backstabbed them ^^ Story goes Lemon was salty towards Misanthropolis and went rampage against them while they were allies and afterwards whole guild followed up them / another story i heard was that Resilience was allied with Shadowelite and Misanthropolis but decided to take down Misanthropolis because they were afraid of loosing to Misanthropolis and zerged Shadowelite down afterwards.

Anyone any comments or confirm this story? Also in future guilds should rethink their position with Resilience ;) Tho i love the drama and love to see these things happen

Edited by Hypotermia

Posted

I'm sorry but from point of view it was a utter mess, all of you worked so badly together you just threw body's. I was not impressed at all there was 0 coordination and it showed, so I can't take your comment serious.

I don't think we could've coordinated much better. We managed to pass two choke points at the first gate within 10 minutes. That gave us the oppertunity to hold the bridge with Morghulis, waiting for our elephants to go at the gate. 

After Sov was down and Wasted + VoS were coming over to help us push the gate it speeded up the process. Oldskool did a really good job defending the gate by shooting down from the walls and sending parties to flank us hard. However when a lot of us, Millennium, pushed through the gate that was open we managed to keep them busy at the first courtyard. They closed the gate again giving us some time destroy it. 

After that it was indeed bodythrowing one by one, the second gate is very hard to reach as they had people on the walls shooting down. Going anywhere near the gate would put you 6ft under de ground. Really good job by Oldskool again, it took us a while to control the walls at that point. Thinking back we could've done that a lot better and send people to go on the roof etc. Guess we all learned from that, Wasted ended up going on the roof to take control of the walls and they did good on that. 

That tunnel that lead to their tent was hell, traps and buildings functioning as a wall was insane. Best defense I've seen so far on a castle (I haven't done many castles but this was insane, props to Oldskool again). We rotated a lot of pushes, going in as a train guild by guild. Morghulis did a good push on them which got followed really fast by Millennium. They managed to wipe most of Oldskool at the tent thanks to Morghulis good push before that. After most of the tent was clear that gave VoS a great chance to take it down, so they did. VoS took down the tent while Wasted defended them a bit. 

I think we coordinated perfectly for the most part, we all learned a lot so next time we can do this faster. Oldskool held off for 2 hours, that is insane. To be fair I didn't think they would last this long, but holy shit they played so well on the defense. GG to all, yet again.

Special thanks to VoS for their 3 galleys helping us on the naval combat we had. Our flanking squad turned in to Naval squad at some point and it was very funny trapping Oldskools Galley between us and the mountain.

Posted

I don't think we could've coordinated much better. We managed to pass two choke points at the first gate within 10 minutes. That gave us the oppertunity to hold the bridge with Morghulis, waiting for our elephants to go at the gate. 

After Sov was down and Wasted + VoS were coming over to help us push the gate it speeded up the process. Oldskool did a really good job defending the gate by shooting down from the walls and sending parties to flank us hard. However when a lot of us, Millennium, pushed through the gate that was open we managed to keep them busy at the first courtyard. They closed the gate again giving us some time destroy it. 

After that it was indeed bodythrowing one by one, the second gate is very hard to reach as they had people on the walls shooting down. Going anywhere near the gate would put you 6ft under de ground. Really good job by Oldskool again, it took us a while to control the walls at that point. Thinking back we could've done that a lot better and send people to go on the roof etc. Guess we all learned from that, Wasted ended up going on the roof to take control of the walls and they did good on that. 

That tunnel that lead to their tent was hell, traps and buildings functioning as a wall was insane. Best defense I've seen so far on a castle (I haven't done many castles but this was insane, props to Oldskool again). We rotated a lot of pushes, going in as a train guild by guild. Morghulis did a good push on them which got followed really fast by Millennium. They managed to wipe most of Oldskool at the tent thanks to Morghulis good push before that. After most of the tent was clear that gave VoS a great chance to take it down, so they did. VoS took down the tent while Wasted defended them a bit. 

I think we coordinated perfectly for the most part, we all learned a lot so next time we can do this faster. Oldskool held off for 2 hours, that is insane. To be fair I didn't think they would last this long, but holy shit they played so well on the defense. GG to all, yet again.

Special thanks to VoS for their 3 galleys helping us on the naval combat we had. Our flanking squad turned in to Naval squad at some point and it was very funny trapping Oldskools Galley between us and the mountain.

Wasted took down the tent just to say and VoS defend outside. 

Posted

Wasted took down the tent just to say and VoS defend outside. 

Ah I mixed that up then, my bad.

Posted (edited)

Huehue little birds told me that there was quite nice drama going on Serendia territory last night ^^ :P

I heard Resilience allied with Misanthropolis and afterwards backstabbed them ^^ Story goes Lemon was salty towards Misanthropolis and went rampage against them while they were allies and afterwards whole guild followed up them / another story i heard was that Resilience was allied with Shadowelite and Misanthropolis but decided to take down Misanthropolis because they were afraid of loosing to Misanthropolis and zerged Shadowelite down afterwards.

Anyone any comments or confirm this story? Also in future guilds should rethink their position with Resilience ;) Tho i love the drama and love to see these things happen

not sure about the misan resi alliance, but I don't think they were afraid of misan at all. We (SE) had misan contained for the entire fight, pushed all their structures down inside their base and probably took off around 40%(don't know exact numbers). If they did ask to ally with misan as well that's a scummy thing to do but what else can you expect from a guild that absorbed jigglypuff? I personally don't think that's the case tho but it would make sense as to why all of misan completely ignored the resilience base which was about 2 times as close than the SE base...

Edited by Valkrys
1 person likes this

Posted

How do you coordinate 300 people in 1 choke point with random sorcs and rangers running around? Absolute cancer to attack especially the roof that have only 1 way to jump on and you can jump there 1 by 1. Those weren't 'body throws' but pushes and they sucked ----- because of the nature of the castle (you cast PA and have a batshit long tunnel to go through, PA doesnt last long enough for the people that not on the front). 

2 people like this

Posted

not sure about the misan resi alliance, but I don't think they were afraid of misan at all. We (SE) had misan contained for the entire fight, pushed all their structures down inside their base and probably took off around 40%(don't know exact numbers). If they did ask to ally with misan as well that's a scummy thing to do but what else can you expect from a guild that absorbed jigglypuff? I personally don't think that's the case tho but it would make sense as to why all of misan completely ignored the resilience base which was about 2 times as close than the SE base...

So Resilience had allience with both and did not tell either of their allies about their alliances. Very interesting

Thank you for information. Would still love to hear from Misan / Resilience too but you were very informative ;D

staying tuned for continuation.

Posted

When you attack some gates, and also throw your bodies at people, will the same argument not be used? Everyone is cannon fodder when it comes to castle sieges, sacrifices must be made, KDA is not everything in this game. You should know better.

1 person likes this

Posted

When you attack some gates, and also throw your bodies at people, will the same argument not be used? Everyone is cannon fodder when it comes to castle sieges, sacrifices must be made, KDA is not everything in this game. You should know better.

I think it's just that when you're 75 defending against 306 players and it still takes them 2 hours 10 minutes to get you down, the attackers seem a little more canon foddery than usual. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 people like this

Posted

So Resilience had allience with both and did not tell either of their allies about their alliances. Very interesting

Thank you for information. Would still love to hear from Misan / Resilience too but you were very informative ;D

staying tuned for continuation.

Does seem like resilience were trying to play both sides and hedge their bets. Misanthropolis and Resilience were really close, yet Misanthropolis basically went passed their base to hit ours right at the start before they could have scouted all other bases. Resilience said we had to help them attack Harmony, which we refused to do, the 1v1 against Misanthropolis was a lot of fun.

Posted

I think it's just that when you're 75 defending against 306 players and it still takes them 2 hours 10 minutes to get you down, the attackers seem a little more canon foddery than usual. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Truth be told 

Posted

Salt be thrown

Posted

Salt be thrown

you still chillin outside kzarka?

Posted

Running through chokes surrounded by witches and wizards hitting you. Every attacker feels like cannon fodder. 

Everyone keeps saying they want to see alliances but since Jordine times it's been shamed and looked down upon. Even now you get called body throwers (basicly calling us shit). I'm wondering why anybody should even bother when all castle sieges has become is a bunch of hyprocites looking for an ego boost. 

9 people like this