• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

It took 6 guilds and around 300 ish (?) players about 55mins to take down our fort 2 weeks ago in serendia siege. So 2h 10m for mediah castle (which is aids) sounds reasonable to me.

My 2 cents.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPPZLY3dPuw

Are you seriously comparing the shitters attacking you in Serendia to 4 of the top 10 guilds in the server?

3 people like this

Posted

Another week, another siege, here is a recap from one of our own, Nexum:

@Matys first of April soon!

12 people like this

Posted

I don't mind alliances, I think it's necessary sometimes to get the castle in one week.

BUT.

You guys were body throwing. The pushes were aweful, 3/4 of your players didn't get PAs and it was literally just throwing everyone at one hole over and over.

Enemy managed to do multiple successful pushes to us on Calph. Not because they are super hardcore 600GS, but because they took control of key positions, waited the right time and used the right abilities.

Nothing wrong with not being able to push properly, but don't try to convince yourself you were doing things the right way.

I don't think any of the guilds that attacked you feel like they don't need to improve. But with 4 guilds running in between each other getting hit by friendly fire and bodyblocking each other all the time the easiest way to go about it just becomes throwing guild after guild in. 

And if even you guys act like this already why would anyone even consider Calpheon or Valencia. 

Posted (edited)

Are you seriously comparing the shitters attacking you in Serendia to 4 of the top 10 guilds in the server?

No, but you guys are bragging so much about holding the castle for 2hours, and some of you are trying to call us trash / shit or whatever. (not us Morghulis specificly, but vos/wasted/millennium included) 

Most of the guys that were there yesterday night in the siege, admitted that you Oldskool defended and fought well, while we also said that there is room for improvements and the coordination was kinda bad, it should / could take the 4 guilds less time to defeat you yesterday. Stop trying to insult us though (not you specificly, anyone who does)

gg wp and i hope we meet one day in a 1v1 situation w/o a castle advantage from anyone. A good siege / node war day >> castle for me. So i personally don't care. 

Forgot to say, you started your sentence by saying "comparing the shitters". Says a lot.

Edited by Stilgar
6 people like this

Posted

No, but you guys are bragging so much about holding the castle for 2hours, and some of you are trying to call us trash / shit or whatever. (not us Morghulis specificly, but vos/wasted/millennium included) 

Most of the guys that were there yesterday night in the siege, admitted that you Oldskool defended and fought well, while we also said that there is room for improvements and the coordination was kinda bad, it should / could take the 4 guilds less time to defeat you yesterday. Stop trying to insult us though (not you specificly, anyone who does)

gg wp and i hope we meet one day in a 1v1 situation w/o a castle advantage from anyone. A good siege / node war day >> castle for me. So i personally don't care.

We're not bragging of holding for 2h :P 

We asked for a 1v1 GvG but got denied, I hope we can manage to do one sooner or later!

1 person likes this

Posted

Stealing Matys job huh

1 person likes this

Posted

welcome to mongolis logic 

Posted

the chinese comics gave me ball cancer.but the black ----- part made me chuckle.

Posted

How do you coordinate 300 people in 1 choke point with random sorcs and rangers running around? Absolute cancer to attack especially the roof that have only 1 way to jump on and you can jump there 1 by 1. Those weren't 'body throws' but pushes and they sucked ----- because of the nature of the castle (you cast PA and have a batshit long tunnel to go through, PA doesnt last long enough for the people that not on the front). 

You missed my entire point, there is a difference between throwing body's and organised body throwing. there was times when we would wipe 1 guild and it would take 10mins for the next guild to come in and by the time that happens we was all up and all traps was up. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

OLDSKOOL You probably had the best fight since merge but still manage to be salty and call people out for body throwing? O.o the heck?

Stealing Matys job huh

THEY STEAL ARR JAAABS

Edited by BANiSH
2 people like this

Posted

OLDSKOOL You probably had the best fight since launch but still manage to be salty and call people out for body throwing? O.o the heck?

Unless it wasn't, during the 4 hours draw when we last sieged their castle there didn't seem to be that much salt.

Trying to rip off someone else's style, yet another unexpected thing from Addicted ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

OLDSKOOL You probably had the best fight since merge but still manage to be salty and call people out for body throwing? O.o the heck?

THEY STEAL ARR JAAABS

you're not reading what I even responded to there isn't any salt at all, I responded to a guy saying morg is on the same level as oldskool and hes reason was them been organised and they wasn't. 

Posted

you're not reading what I even responded to there isn't any salt at all, I responded to a guy saying morg is on the same level as oldskool and hes reason was them been organised and they wasn't. 

who wasn't organised? us? or 300 people didn't cooperate? we didn't come to cooperate with each other but to kill, killing you first was a shared goal but we were still enemies so obv noone wanted to wind up timers. Collateral damage inside the castle was enough to ----- 10-15% of each guild.  

You act like you have shown something spectacular but in reality all you did entire siege was standing on 2 roofs and above a gate for 2 hours. Remarkable performance i must say.

Posted

I had a shit load of fun body throwing at Oldskool

who wasn't organised? us? or 300 people didn't cooperate? we didn't come to cooperate with each other but to kill, killing you first was a shared goal but we were still enemies so obv noone wanted to wind up timers. Collateral damage inside the castle was enough to ----- 10-15% of each guild.  

You act like you have shown something spectacular but in reality all you did entire siege was standing on 2 roofs and above a gate for 2 hours. Remarkable performance i must say.

the 4 guild thing was more of a disadvantage than a advantage for us

Posted

I never said shit about our performance you're just putting words in my mouth and I was talking about all guilds. your own guild members even admitted you was poorly organised and this was my entire point you're not on same level as oldskool so don't make yourself out to be. 

Posted

THEY STEAL ARR JAAABS

Salty? I'm helping them improve!

1 person likes this

Posted

Trying to rip off someone else's style, yet another unexpected thing from Addicted ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But they did this shit on NA way before any nerd en EU tried it. xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Northern Wheat Plantation - Sovereign vs Wasted.  1 hour.  gf

3 people like this

Posted

Oldskool guild meeting was golden, 10/10

1 person likes this

Posted

"We want PvP"

"Oh noes you are all body throwers"

"We got zerged, lets count numbers"

Dam, it's Serendia all over again.

Don't go to the podcast and complain about getting lack of PvP and welcome alliances then when you get thrown out come on the forums and talk shit, it just degrades you as a guild. We all congratulated the way you defended, no need to keep stroking your own penis here too. 

And no i do not promote the people from my guild trash talking here either.

11 people like this

Posted

Haha, this reminds me of when Oldskool beat Harmony and all their members came out of the bushes and posted regularly on the forums because they had one big victory.

Morghulis seem to be getting much better but don't get too complacent . Oldskool got humbled very quickly by half of their size. You guys add nothing to the scene individually and that is fine . You just have to accept it and improve and maybe you can be considered a top tier guild like the rest without people laughing at you . 

Posted

"We want PvP"

Don't go to the podcast and complain about getting lack of PvP and welcome alliances then when you get thrown out come on the forums and talk shit, it just degrades you as a guild. We all congratulated the way you defended, no need to keep stroking your own penis here too. 

I feel like you didn't read anything I said, we are not mad at all for losing mediah. I wanted to lose it, it is boring as ----- holding a castle for 5 weeks. not once did I talk shit I said it how it was and called out your ignorance, now if you think that is shit talking I don't care. also I know about all oldskool faults, we made so many mistakes.

Posted

"We want PvP"

Literally the first thing I said on the podcast was that we didn't mind having all the guilds attacking us and that was the right move to win the region.

You have people stroking their penis saying they are a top 3 guild now and won a region, we have people stroking theirs for saying we held strong with 75 people. 

Nothing wrong with either of the two, I'm sure you can handle some forum bantz :P 

I mean what do you expect people to say? "Congratulations on your coordinated attacks, they were executed masterfuly and flawlessly!"

I think you guys are a solid guild and I can't wait to get a 1v1/1v2 against you

Posted

I mean what do you expect people to say? "Congratulations on your coordinated attacks, they were executed masterfuly and flawlessly!"

The sad truth at the moment is, that everybody thinks saying something negative or critic or whatever is just "arrogant trashtalk".

1 person likes this