• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tbh it is 5/5 jordine territories because everyone else basically merged into jordine

Addicted carried by Harmony and ByFrost, Dogma carried by Eclypse?

we will make war to you

Edited by Tekeii
1 person likes this

Posted

Addicted carried by Harmony and ByFrost, Dogma carried by Eclypse?

we will make war to you

Or is it dogma carried by CU, Khaos, Ruthless? Or dogma carried by Checkmate carried by Eclypse? We will never know, fact remains dogma is carried ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 people like this

Posted

Or is it dogma carried by CU, Khaos, Ruthless? Or dogma carried by Checkmate carried by Eclypse? We will never know, fact remains dogma is carried ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But wait, Eclypse is CheckMate! Italianoception?!

Posted

But wait, Eclypse is CheckMate! Italianoception?!

well they became checkmate when they absorbed another italian guild but then this guild left in block, more like italian Beautiful :o

1 person likes this

Posted

Veteran's canyon (t1) aka "pls never again valencia"

LowKarma (21) vs Geekings (15) vs GangsterLeague (10)

We started out with lower attendance ever in this month. we spotted out gangsterleague with the weirdest fort spot ever and during the annex placement after the nodewar start (like wtf guys), after 30 min we spotted out geeking tower too in a mountain (horrible to climb). We decided to focus out gangsterleague just because geeking tower was in a cancer spot and we would w8 the flag to get them out. After some cannon shoot and a perma fight 1v1v1 close to the GangsterLeague base, we got their tower and in 20 min we closed out a base race with Geekings 80% (our fort) - 0% (their fort).

gg wp everyone.

4 people like this

Posted

Anti-Troll Fortification (T3)

Sovereign (roughly 55) vs Oldskool (68 with a few ppl coming late).

Node still liberated. Awesome fight, GG!

1 person likes this

Posted

We're getting better as in we're not dying to sov in 1h but I can safely say Sov is better than us

3 people like this

Posted

We're getting better as in we're not dying to sov in 1h but I can safely say Sov is better than us

I lost 5 years off my life in that node war.  A few more of them and ill die of old age.

TAKE OUT HORSE > CAMEL APPEARS

DIE RANDOMLY BETWEEN BOTH BASES = NO NODE WAR AREA!!?!?!?!?!

V AT HALF HP = DEAD

SPAM HIT SOME GUYS CHARACTER = TURNS OUT HE'S JUST BUGGED

TRY TO HIT A BLADER = LOL GOOD JOKE ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

DIE AND UI DISAPPEARS = WTF!?

Ok now i feel better.  I regained 2 years

7 people like this

Posted

Its just a normal node war in this game :thinking:

1 person likes this

Posted

I lost 5 years off my life in that node war.  A few more of them and ill die of old age.

V AT HALF HP = DEAD

Yeah the no node war area thing was annoying as -----. Plant somewhere else next time! Was a lot of fun though.

Also,
2cb2f4bd40bbcb3a0aea8b484a825831.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Its just a normal node war in this game :thinking:

Maybe I got lucky.  I don't usually have too many issues.  But tonight I also got aids.

Posted

I think it's way too much right now... :D

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yeah the no node war area thing was annoying as -----. Plant somewhere else next time! Was a lot of fun though.
Also,

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Secret idendity is so dialup age ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also i think you're the only non-Mongolis member doing that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

Secret idendity is so dialup age ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also i think you're the only non-Mongolis member doing that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Getting real sick of ulting players that don't actually exist Kakao, when is that gonna get fixed?

Witch Chapel (Tier 1) Liberated

Varshen Vs. Pyrolyse

Seriously Pyrolyse, I get that you're on T1, you're missing the numbers, I don't blame you. But holy ----- is it a massive pain in the ass to fight you guys. You've got to understand that it's not fun when one of your players can LITERALLY keep our defense of 15 people occupied for a good 10-15 minutes. That's just not great. We had the same problem last friday, which was even more frustrating (this time was better because we knew what was coming). This time you also seemed to have brought more people, which didn't allow us enough room to win the war, but we ended up having to force a stalemate.

As much of a pain as it was fighting you guys, that's of course none of your problem, so ignore my salt please, but I will try to dodge you guys in the future ;)

2 people like this

Posted

V AT HALF HP = DEAD

You can blame 2 people, the developer of Calpheon city and whoever picked fighting next to Calpheon thinking they would have fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

You can blame 2 people, the developer of Calpheon city and whoever picked fighting next to Calpheon thinking they would have fun.

If someone developed calpheon alone then damn he good.

Posted

Also,

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Forum: Tryldom

Family: Vestlending

Character: Regnvaer

Guild: Oldskool

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_ _/|\

Posted (edited)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_ _/|\

⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠⎝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⎠

as you can see lenny is holding the post

Edited by PriedStalker
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_ _/|\

Formerly known as Knus, the salty Warrior of Croxus, Proud norwegian of Ginunga.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rerolled wizzard just to be more op, so he can proudly link his little scores telling everybody he is good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Saltyjordine
6 people like this

Posted

Formerly known as Knus, the salty Warrior of Croxus, Proud norwegian of Ginunga.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rerolled wizzard just to be more op, so he can proudly link his little scores telling everybody he is good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He has my simpathy, warrior was too hard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 people like this

Posted

Sovereign still slowly dying or did you promise bandwagoners that you will feed them T4 if you get something?
Vos was doing some crying on forums week ago i hope to see you on calpheon with wasted or you gonna go to potato fields to pretend you are good while destryoing casuals with 150man alliance?
Oldskool we have pasta and we will eat it if you dont come here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__/|\

1 person likes this

Posted

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__/|\

Posted

Sovereign still slowly dying or did you promise bandwagoners that you will feed them T4 if you get something?
Vos was doing some crying on forums week ago i hope to see you on calpheon with wasted or you gonna go to potato fields to pretend you are good while destryoing casuals with 150man alliance?
Oldskool we have pasta and we will eat it if you dont come here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__/|\

Wasted+Vos ought to go to Calpheon in this time of the year, I hear Mediah is quite dry and its citizens deserves some fiesta.

1 person likes this

Posted

shiiiet you guys are bored in calph.