• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

@Ling

Semantics. Either way you sandwiched us good.

Posted

Ember rekt Oldhandbag and now they mad, to the hills!

Posted

@Ling

Semantics. Either way you sandwiched us good.

Teaming up includes that both sides worked with each other which was not the case.

Posted

Not even close. :P

Teaming up includes that both sides worked with each other which was not the case.

Alright then we'll just say you both 1v1'ed us from your own separate polarities of our base. 

2 people like this

Posted

Why no credit to Harmony :( They played really well today

1 person likes this

Posted

Alright then we'll just say you both 1v1'ed us from your own separate polarities of our base. 

Now that this is solved lets tell what actually happened.

Ember was the pushing force in this roulette. Its not easy to decide on which guild you are going first when you have 2 strong opponents. If we went after Ember while they attacked Oldskool the chances were high that they back off and kill us and Oldskool would recover, resulting that in the end we again would be attacked by Ember from one side and Oldskool from the other side (we were inbetween those 2 after all). So we decided to support Ember to take down Oldskool and to try the 1v1. Ember themself did not really care, they just killed anything that was red. We were hoping that Ember would finish off Oldskool so we can already place ourselfs at Embers fort (sneaky sneaky) but that did not work out as Oldskool wiped them when we were gone. So we came back and finished the job. But Ember was already on their way back and so the last fight was at our fort. They killed us and won the node (dont wanna go into detail here :>)

GG well fought.

Posted

nice name

Posted

Now that this is solved lets tell what actually happened.

Ember was the pushing force in this roulette. Its not easy to decide on which guild you are going first when you have 2 strong opponents. If we went after Ember while they attacked Oldskool the chances were high that they back off and kill us and Oldskool would recover, resulting that in the end we again would be attacked by Ember from one side and Oldskool from the other side (we were inbetween those 2 after all). So we decided to support Ember to take down Oldskool and to try the 1v1. Ember themself did not really care, they just killed anything that was red. We were hoping that Ember would finish off Oldskool so we can already place ourselfs at Embers fort (sneaky sneaky) but that did not work out as Oldskool wiped them when we were gone. So we came back and finished the job. But Ember was already on their way back and so the last fight was at our fort. They killed us and won the node (dont wanna go into detail here :>)

GG well fought.

tbf you guys were inbetween our base and ember's, if they killed everything that was red they would've just got you down at the start :P But I think this is escalating a bit too much and unnecessarely, there's no salt from our part and I think the node war was played the way it should've been played

1 person likes this

Posted

this forum is too small for 2x BdoTemp

2 people like this

Posted

Forum: Tryldom

Family: Vestlending

Character: Regnvaer

Guild: Oldskool

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_ _/|\

Nationality: Norwegian

Posted

Nationality: Norwegian

Star Sign: Cancer

1 person likes this

Posted

Star Sign: Cancer

hmmm.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Barhan Gateway (T3)

Oldskool (36) vs. Prismatic (33)

1 person likes this

Posted

hxvhAY1.png

Best national guild ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 people like this

Posted

Wale Farm (T1)

Sfora & SforaII vs. Fuq vs. Pyrolyse vs. VeniVidiVici vs. Cryptic

VeniVidiVici were taken out by Sfora first. Next was Pyrolyse. We (Fuq) went for the SforaII Fort in the meantime and took them out after about an hour. Cryptic kept attacking the Sfora Fort and got it down to about 60%. After Pyrolyse Sfora went for Cryptic. In the last 15 Minutes we tried to rush their base and got it to about 20% but had to go back and defend our Base since they had more people than us (around 30 from Sfora vs. us with 13 people). They were able to destroy our base 2 minutes before the end. :feelsbadman:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

hxvhAY1.png

Best national guild ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Are you from Morghulis? Just curious, as I think talking crap to a guild thats going through a rough time is just low. You've gone through rough times, so have we (millennium). I hope everyone gets through those times just like Harmony is making progress right noe.

Edited by Ricardo
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

We started with 20, at the end we had 26 people. Our intention was to help our academy to secure node, it didn't work out to well though ;). Nevertheless it was one of most fun nodes we had during past weeks, also other participating guilds made a realy good performance, we didn't expect that kind of fight on t1 :)

Edited by Mix0l0gist

Posted (edited)

EASY ^^

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

Are you from Morghulis? Just curious, as I think talking crap to a guild thats going through a rough time is just low. You've gone through rough times, so have we (millennium). I hope everyone gets through those times just like Harmony is making progress right noe.

Lul they brought this upon themselves. No empathy, i'd like to see them disbanding :D 

2 people like this

Posted

EASY ^^

So it is hard when you''re just Sfora and not Sfora & Sforall? :THINKING:

KEK

Posted (edited)

Are you from Morghulis?

Dont care about him ^^ we destroyed in the past him dreams about best polish guild on Jordine with him on leader ^^

now hes serial pleb

@Spectrum0 dont take so serious my post ^^

Edited by Alliennw

Posted (edited)

@Spectrum0 dont take so serious my post ^^

Trust me, nobodies ever taken your posts serious.

Edited by Spectrum0
5 people like this

Posted

i dont mind ^^

Posted (edited)

Lul they brought this upon themselves. No empathy, i'd like to see them disbanding :D 

I am very dissapointed in reading this. I am from Millennium and I think we did great on Mediah last week. You carried us, hence why we gave territory to you when there were only 15 minutes left. You merged with FUzion not too long ago, both guilds were dead as ----- and not even close as relevant to the siege scene as Sfora was at that time. Face it, it's true. When Morghulis was holding Mediah and Mill + Sfora went there, Sfora held both of your guilds off easy untill Sovereign came after destroying Millennium. 

So, what I am trying to say is.. Morg and FUzion have been through bad times. They managed to come out as a strong guild together (which I am very positive about, it's good for the scene and definitly better than Sfora and Mill has ever been, thats just facts as of right now.)

I personally never liked FUzion, this goes way back to launch times when they were FUtilez. However, FUzion has been a very good guild on Jordine. They used to woop our (Millennium) asses whenever we met them. But they went through shit and we started to beat them on node wars and sieges. Obviously they dropped in strength at that time so we were able to beat them. But none of us EVER wished them to disband or die.

Our siege scene is a joke when you see how many guilds are participating. Wishing guilds to disband or dissappear from the siege scene is just wrong and honestly very low. 

I've had countless of enemies, I hate them. But I love the siege scene so I would hate to see them go.

Edited by Ricardo
9 people like this

Posted

I am very dissapointed in reading this. I am from Millennium and I think we did great on Mediah last week. You carried us, hence why we gave territory to you when there were only 15 minutes left. You merged with FUzion not too long ago, both guilds were dead as ----- and not even close as relevant to the siege scene as Sfora was at that time. Face it, it's true. When Morghulis was holding Mediah and Mill + Sfora went there, Sfora held both of your guilds off easy untill Sovereign came after destroying Millennium. 

So, what I am trying to say is.. Morg and FUzion have been through bad times. They managed to come out as a strong guild together (which I am very positive about, it's good for the scene and definitly better than Sfora and Mill has ever been, thats just facts as of right now.)

I personally never liked FUzion, this goes way back to launch times when they were FUtilez. However, FUzion has been a very good guild on Jordine. They used to woop our (Millennium) asses whenever we met them. But they went through shit and we started to beat them on node wars and sieges. Obviously they dropped in strength at that time so we were able to beat them. But none of us EVER wished them to disband or die.

Our siege scene is a joke when you see how many guilds are participating. Wishing guilds to disband or dissappear from the siege scene is just wrong and honestly very low. 

I've had countless of enemies, I hate them. But I love the siege scene so I would hate to see them go.

A friend in need is a friend indeedchuck_norris_approved.thumb.jpg.cb3bc415

2 people like this