• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

I am very dissapointed in reading this. I am from Millennium and I think we did great on Mediah last week. You carried us, hence why we gave territory to you when there were only 15 minutes left. You merged with FUzion not too long ago, both guilds were dead as ----- and not even close as relevant to the siege scene as Sfora was at that time. Face it, it's true. When Morghulis was holding Mediah and Mill + Sfora went there, Sfora held both of your guilds off easy untill Sovereign came after destroying Millennium. 

So, what I am trying to say is.. Morg and FUzion have been through bad times. They managed to come out as a strong guild together (which I am very positive about, it's good for the scene and definitly better than Sfora and Mill has ever been, thats just facts as of right now.)

I personally never liked FUzion, this goes way back to launch times when they were FUtilez. However, FUzion has been a very good guild on Jordine. They used to woop our (Millennium) asses whenever we met them. But they went through shit and we started to beat them on node wars and sieges. Obviously they dropped in strength at that time so we were able to beat them. But none of us EVER wished them to disband or die.

Our siege scene is a joke when you see how many guilds are participating. Wishing guilds to disband or dissappear from the siege scene is just wrong and honestly very low. 

I've had countless of enemies, I hate them. But I love the siege scene so I would hate to see them go.

Couldn't ask more from someone who allied with Sfora lul. Also if u talk about siege when Sov destroyed everyone, Sofa was breached in 15 minutes then.

Posted

Couldn't ask more from someone who allied with Sfora lul. 

But morghulis also allied with sfora to take down harmony. :thinking:

1 person likes this

Posted

So you are dissapointed in Polish people hating Polish people ? Man its daily basis for them let them having there usual forum entertaining !  

2 people like this

Posted

Couldn't ask more from someone who allied with Sfora lul. Also if u talk about siege when Sov destroyed everyone, Sofa was breached in 15 minutes then.

I know its friday night but.. you should stop smokin

Posted

Best national guild ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lul they brought this upon themselves. No empathy, i'd like to see them disbanding :D 

Pathetic.

5 people like this

Posted

Pathetic.

Come and tell me that in Mediah

Posted

1v1 me irl

Posted

Lul oldskool would spank you so -----ing hard 1vs1, wouldnt even be a challenge even if u have a castle. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Lul oldskool would spank you so -----ing hard 1vs1, wouldnt even be a challenge even if u have a castle. 

I am masochistic, come on :D 

Posted

Pathetic.

stop stealing my meme. Reported.

Posted (edited)

You merged with FUzion not too long ago, both guilds were dead as ----- and not even close as relevant to the siege scene as Sfora was at that time.

Hmm Lol?

we went from 55 Man pulls to 75 Man pulls 2-3 Weeks BEFORE the Merge lol...  Dead? Nah... Simply not true :)

PS: Why do you defend Sofa.. im sure they have strong enough Keyboard Warriors to defend them selves.

Edited by Namioni

Posted

I personally never liked FUzion, this goes way back to launch times when they were FUtilez. However, FUzion has been a very good guild on Jordine. They used to woop our (Millennium) asses whenever we met them. But they went through shit and we started to beat them on node wars and sieges. Obviously they dropped in strength at that time so we were able to beat them. But none of us EVER wished them to disband or die.

Just wondering when that ever happened :thinking:

2 people like this

Posted

they never did, one would expect truth from a guild expecting to get Mediah this night

1 person likes this

Posted

Posted

Holy shit, yes Morghulis has had rough times aswell but that never stopped anyone from talking shit to us.

Bunch of hyprocites.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kusha (Tier 1)

Varshen Vs. Liberation Vs. Alcyone

We knew for a fact that we had to be on offense quickly with this war. Our base location seemed pretty good, but it ended up backfiring as we were not able to place flame towers at all. We had to defend with just one Hwacha. Lucky for us, we found both bases before anyone found us, and quickly mounted an attack on Liberation. With our trusted ship Megumin as a respawn point we wiped most of their important buildings before Alcyone started attacking our base while we were gone, so we had to slow down a little bit and send one of our teams back to defend. Once Liberation's base was down we switched to Alcyone and after +/- 45 minutes we won the node.

3 people like this

Posted

meh ^^ they all have asspain cause their guilds start disbanded after sieges against Sfora ^^ >.>

Posted

meh ^^ they all have asspain cause their guilds start disbanded after sieges against Sfora ^^ >.>

learning english when ?

Posted

when u start kill me

Posted

You should go make up more stories, maybe that'll keep sfora from disbanding.

Posted

when u start kill me

oh snap, thats too cute.

Posted

story is one

Nightmaresiusiaki start disband cause they wasnt best polish guild R.I.P
FUzion lost first 15 ppl after die on siege against Sfora in less than 1h time R.I.P

now they are all in one guild who call morghulis

all frustrate ppl stay in this guild ^^

Posted

Hmm Lol?

we went from 55 Man pulls to 75 Man pulls 2-3 Weeks BEFORE the Merge lol...  Dead? Nah... Simply not true :)

PS: Why do you defend Sofa.. im sure they have strong enough Keyboard Warriors to defend them selves.

So why did FUzion merge in to Morghulis if you were not dead? :thinking:

Posted

So why did FUzion merge in to Morghulis if you were not dead? :thinking:

Because of all the grills and traps we got.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kusha (Tier 1)

Varshen Vs. Liberation Vs. Alcyone

Hahah, RIP those 6 ppl who joined Alcyone. They must feel pretty stupid now.