• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Just wondering when that ever happened :thinking:

it did happen, not at your prime time but when you fell apart yes it happend. I even mentioned "when they dropped a lot in strength..."

Anyway, you guys totally misunderstood my point. I praised you guys like gods that you carried us on Mediah last week. If the fact that we did indeed kill FUzion on nodewars and sieges when they were falling apart is bothering to you then so be it. If you think I am living in a dream then so be it as well lol.

Go ahead and trash talk Sfora some more, they go through rough times at the moment and I hope they stick through. Would be sad to see another siege guild go poof. I wouldn't wish my worst foe to disband, I want them to get relevant again so I can beat the living shit out of them

Because of all the grills and traps we got.

You have grills and traps, we have grills and cannons.

2 people like this

Posted

it did happen, not at your prime time but when you fell apart yes it happend. I even mentioned "when they dropped a lot in strength..."

Anyway, you guys totally misunderstood my point. I praised you guys like gods that you carried us on Mediah last week. If the fact that we did indeed kill FUzion on nodewars and sieges when they were falling apart is bothering to you then so be it. If you think I am living in a dream then so be it as well lol.

Go ahead and trash talk Sfora some more, they go through rough times at the moment and I hope they stick through. Would be sad to see another siege guild go poof. I wouldn't wish my worst foe to disband, I want them to get relevant again so I can beat the living shit out of them

why are you so upset at this, nobody ever stopped talking shit to us, even when we had rough times, why expect empathy from us now. 

We merged with fuzion to be a stronger contender than we could be with 2 seperate guilds. Not because either of us was dead or nearing death.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wouldn't wish my worst foe to disband, I want them to get relevant again so I can beat the living shit out of them

what happens if you are like millennium and never came close to disbanding but were also never revelvant at the same time? :thinking:

Posted

and it said guy from Milenium vs who we had war half year ^^ Thanks Ricardo f*ck flamers :P

Posted

what happens if you are like millennium and never came close to disbanding but were also never revelvant at the same time? :thinking:

Zer0 relevance!

Good times :> 

.eJwNxUsOhCAMANC7cAA6_Ip6G4IEjdoSqHExmbu

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

why are you so upset at this, nobody ever stopped talking shit to us, even when we had rough times, why expect empathy from us now. 

We merged with fuzion to be a stronger contender than we could be with 2 seperate guilds. Not because either of us was dead or nearing death.

I don't expect empathy from anyone, talking shit is what makes this game more appealing. But kicking someone in the balls while he is already at the ground is just lame in my opinion. That's literally all I wanted to say. Like I said, continue with it. I just think it's low. Same goes for the people that did it to you when you went through rough times.

Aye from my point of view both guilds were "dead" before they merged. Compared to how these guilds used to be on their own at least. Both dropped in strenght and merged together, they are now stronger than ever before.

What happends? You become the 2nd best guild that is still alive after a year

Edited by Ricardo

Posted

Star Sign: Cancer

Wow, just to far and to soon

Posted

Aye from my point of view both guilds were "dead" before they merged. Compared to how these guilds used to be on their own at least. Both dropped in strenght and merged together, they are now stronger than ever before.

So every guild on serendia and balenos atm is dead, they're only pulling 50 or less aswell :thinking:. we still were pulling 50 and sometimes more on a good day. Even with less attendance both Morgh and FUzion still went to siege serendia, calphand mediah. 

If that's dead to you fine, but then I'd rather be in a dead guild than an alive guild that sits on balenos every week with 80 people.

Posted

So why did FUzion merge in to Morghulis if you were not dead? :thinking:

well i already explained we weren't dead :) kinda obvius. no need to discuss this. we can all be friends here..

Posted

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

well i already explained we weren't dead :) kinda obvius. no need to discuss this. we can all be friends here..

I should've used a different word indeed. I only meant to say you weren't as good as you used to be on your own before you merged.  We're still friends.

Posted

What happends? You become the 2nd best guild that is still alive after a year

Milenium 2nd best? :thinking:
When your farmlands got taken away by [ITA] Dogma...
__/|\

Posted

Milenium 2nd best? :thinking:When your farmlands got taken away by [ITA] Dogma...
__/|\

I don't think you know the meme

Posted

I don't think you know the meme

I very well do. But if you want to talk serious. millennium is more like in the top 20's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

I very well do. But if you want to talk serious. millennium is more like in the top 20's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't think you understand what he was trying to say. But it's ok, we got to know oldschool arrogance already.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah yaki stop being so arrogant!!!

Posted

lots of baiting, let's see what happens in mediah today. probably some alliances, as always.

Posted

I don't think you understand what he was trying to say. But it's ok, we got to know oldschool arrogance already.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__/|\ You've been visited by the Spaghetti of ArroGancE /|\__( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) upVote / LiKe this post in 3 secoNds or you'll be CURZED by RNGg0D and faiL EVERYthING all 2k17

1 person likes this

Posted

Hahah, RIP those 6 ppl who joined Alcyone. They must feel pretty stupid now.

to be fair, Alcyone might be way friendlier than we are, they may have picked the right guild (Their guild master seemed friendly when we boarded his ship mid-war and threatened to sink his vessel)

Posted

lots of baiting, let's see what happens in mediah today. probably some alliances, as always.

We will see true alliance on Calph today tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

and the best part of that is the ending

Rolling-Dice.thumb.jpg.021dcfc69a1fa9fdb

Posted

At least there's action.

Posted

come calph e are having nice party tonight

Posted

to be fair, Alcyone might be way friendlier than we are, they may have picked the right guild (Their guild master seemed friendly when we boarded his ship mid-war and threatened to sink his vessel)

Too bad you dont win Nodes through the power of love and friendship hahah :D

2 people like this

Posted

Too bad you dont win Nodes through the power of love and friendship hahah :D

that's good, i wouldn't ever be accepted anywhere otherwise :(