• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

I think the real question on everyones minds right about now is..

giphy.gif

3 people like this

Posted

He is actually saying that its fine in sieges and after he is asking for a 1v1 :D 

you can't call someone a zerger if you're unable to beat them in equal number pvp 

you can't beat us in 1v1/3v3/5v5 or apparently in guild vs guild , i dont get what ur problem is 

also you guys have been zerging since the game was released over a year ago, and then there's hydra who i've never met in pvp where they weren't zerging beforehand, so i guess you're both a bunch of zergers yourselves

even in the playstyle that harmony has , its like i meet someone and that someone falls back to his friends and only then decides its time to pvp? 

And in the end, i'm literally just a single tamer (the worst class in bdo) with 205 AP and bad RNG so i don't even get whats your problem with me? I didn't zerg you, my current guild did, i was getting zerged as much as you were in this siege cus i was sitting on the back and fighting more people without many allies around me so why would you even complain about me personally? Go whine to odz, its his life and his guild and i joined for various reasons which are irrelevant to you.

and i hate sieges (especially with my class) and don't see it as real content but a joke so thats yet another reason to leave me out of this, you wanna be salty and vent your frustrations or whatever? go ahead, but dont bother me. I don't like sieges, i don't play bdo for sieges, sieges are not my ultimate goal in bdo.

Plus you knew you;'re going up against resilience yet you still went for it with your current numbers and circumstances and attitude and your problem was that you underestimated and misjudged the situation  

also your class (along with warrs and zerks and wizards) is so incredibly pathetic that i honestly would enjoy 10v1ing a witch and spawn camping it so that it can't move a single inch. Playing this disgusting class is the biggest sin in bdo right now. 

the entire game bothers me, i hate all classes and i hate desync and i hate rng and i hate everything so you can get your salt away from me. You can be angry and mad and salty and whatever but don't aim or point that towards me but the people in charge instead. I have very limited influence over Odz's guild because i don't want to bother interfering with his guild and im only bothering with my squad but i also don't want to bother with them because i don't want to bother with life because of all reasons stated in this post so far

zerg or no zerg or whatever, siege wars are unfun and stupid and witches and wizards are malicious and pathetic

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

Serendia Siege 

Harmony vs Resilience

We got zerged gg

46 Harmony / we counted at least 83 Resilience

Surely not, from what I saw they had similar numbers to last week, and well:

c580df43c1af419e81a2a81d1f165586.png

Edited by Empiricist
3 people like this

Posted

bothering with my squad but i also don't want to bother with them because i don't want to bother with life because of all reasons stated in this post so far

zerg or no zerg or whatever, siege wars are unfun and stupid and witches and wizards are malicious and pathetic

"i don't want to bother with life"

dude u need help, relax a bit on the bdo playing and go outside ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

2 people like this

Posted

GG Millennium, VoS and Wasted! I'm happy that we were able to repay millennium for their help last week

1 person likes this

Posted

Idk if you are serious with that but they had 87.

Posted

GG Millennium, VoS and Wasted! I'm happy that we were able to repay millennium for their help last week

thinking.png

Posted

Idk if you are serious with that but they had 87.

He was making a joke ;) 

Haha, yea right :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Personal Tier Ranking for this week (25/03/2017 Saturday Siege)

As usual it is a personal ranking,take it with a grain of salt, this is from a spectators perspective.

S Tier: Addicted/Enemy

As much as one having no fights, and the other getting taken down by two guilds, Both remain the S Tier guild, Next week things may change.

A+ Tier: Oldskool/Morghulis/Sovereign

Can't rank any of them S as the two guilds above are still far too strong, all these 3 can hold there weight in most scenario's however.

A Tier: Wasted/VoS/Millennium

Yeah I am ranking Millennium same as Vos/Wasted again, Both Wasted and Millennium went really low today in there fortress's before recovering and getting back into action, was a nice siege war to watch. all of these guilds are true fighters, they have the fighting spirit and round up my personal top 8 Siege wise.

B Tier: Resilience/Dogma

The strongest guilds in The Farmlands, Resilience because they won, Dogma because they were killing tons of poor farmers.

C Tier: Harmony/Khaos/ShadowElite

Despite Khaos's win, need polishing, ShadowElite and Harmony are still shadow's of there former selves. 

D Tier: The Rest

Need to grow a lot still the other guilds.

So yeah to be honest not much changes since the previous week, from a pleb spectators point of view!

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
top 8 from S to A rest are farmer land boys atm!

Posted

pleb spectators point of view!

Think this makes your tier list irrelevant O.o

Posted

Hey Guys. Latest podcast is here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/131236864

Too lazy to write a forum post, but thank you all for being part of this no matter if you're representative or a viewer. 

Don't forget to check out @Rinel's original post for links/spreadsheet and cheers!

Posted

Hey Guys. Latest podcast is here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/131236864

Too lazy to write a forum post, but thank you all for being part of this no matter if you're representative or a viewer. 

Don't forget to check out @Rinel's original post for links/spreadsheet and cheers!

need more salt its geting boring

Posted (edited)

So Enemy vs Addicted confirmed next week. Looking forward to this... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

https://clips.twitch.tv/GoldenImpossibleRutabagaStoneLightning

(I didnt watch whole stream so maybe i missed something there but) IT wont happend, addicted has double numbers what enemy has and most of those ppl are not less geared, even if addlicted has bunch of  streamers and grinders and Enemy is better in pvp they cant overcome numbers atventage + castle, so i guesse u can only dream about this now. maybe if sovergin will join them or other strong guild to match numbers, then Enemy should take it easly. if Enmy will much numbers i give enemy 60 vs 40% chance to win it.

Edited by matipax

Posted

But kicking someone in the balls while he is already at the ground is just lame in my opinion.

That's right! Video Games invented tea-bagging for situations like that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 people like this

Posted

Think this makes your tier list irrelevant O.o

Well if you pull a Mongolis it's only fitting you're ranked in the same tier ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

only reason we won is cus there's a bug that makes witch/wizard immune to cc and erio is exploiting the shit out of it cause hes pathetic and shameless af and will do anything just to show off

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Last week we had 55 signups but I think 67 or something around that actually attended. This week we had 85 signups, I think a couple more than that attended but a few had to leave early. After last week we had expected to be targeted by a lot of guilds so we spammed people to sign up - and obviously the majority of them did for us to be able to get 85 people. We were really surprised that only Harmony had built here.

Afaik we will keep attending to defend Serendia (if we don't attend at all then we've missed any pvp for a whole week, and we don't want to give it away for free), and whenever we lose Serendia then we will go to a castle region since the guild has grown now; when we first went to Serendia we were 38-ish people.

Edited by Candy
1 person likes this

Posted

So Enemy vs Addicted confirmed next week. Looking forward to this... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

https://clips.twitch.tv/GoldenImpossibleRutabagaStoneLightning

Sorry to the people I like in Addicted, for their personalities - BUT I couldn't care less about that guild nor fighting it. Example below why - this is what you often experience except if they are 3 times as many as you.. Esc Esc - > channel swap guilds, just like Sovereign - are destroying PvP in BDO and calling them relevant or top guilds is kinda pathetic... Atleast Sovereign ManUp'd in the end and came to Calpheon 2 times alone, which made me decide to give them a 2nd chance, because that was the competitive mindset I like to see, but Addicted, what have you shown, why do people have to take you serious??  P.S. no salt for Sovereign and Oldskool coming to Calpheon, they did what they had to do and I personally approve of their decisions.. So I am on the field with Eiene earlier saying over all fun fight and a lot to improve, which is great. 

Edit: Calling Addicted relevant or a top guild  - couldn't be further from the truth in my eyes.

13 people like this

Posted

Esc Esc - > channel swap guilds, just like Sovereign - are destroying PvP in BDO and calling them relevant or top guilds is kinda pathetic...

I know you said nice things about us afterwards :D but you can't act like your own members don't do this.  Seen it many times.  At least we have a home channel unlike guilds who scatter all over the place and are impossible to find, hint hint.

4 people like this

Posted

I know you said nice things about us afterwards :D but you can't act like your own members don't do this.  Seen it many times.  At least we have a home channel unlike guilds who scatter all over the place and are impossible to find, hint hint.

Just because you dont know our home channel, doesnt mean we dont have one

Posted

Following up on the gifs, Enemy does the same when they're not ready for PvP, I encounter them multiple times and does the same stuff. Ya knu, just sayinnn