• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah I remember you and luci on podcast and forums showing an abundance amount of sportsmanship

Oh please show me the parts where i shittalked weaker guilds... please do so, because i can remember what i said back then.

Posted (edited)

Oh please show me the parts where i shittalked weaker guilds... please do so, because i can remember what i said back then.

I never mentioned shittalked weaker guilds , I said "sportsmanship" which you brought up. On the point of that, you say by idly and giggled while the other rep you had with you started to do exactly that . That makes you as worse from my pov. But it's all good tho, harmony had a goal to be the strongest sieging guild and I they succeeded for some time I have no problems with a guild setting up goals and reaching them. Guild strengths are ever changing, who the strongest is today might become the weakest tomorrow. I just really don't like hypocrites 

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted

I never mentioned shittalked weaker guilds , I said "sportsmanship" which you brought up. On the point of that, you say by idly and giggled while the other rep you had with you started to do exactly that . That makes you as worse from my pov. But it's all good tho, harmony had a goal to be the strongest sieging guild and I they succeeded for some time I have no problems with a guild setting up goals and reaching them. Guild strengths are ever changing, who the strongest is today might become the weakest tomorrow. 

And now tell me what all this has anything to do that i am going against Resilience? My guildmates showed "bad" sportsmanship on podcast and that means i have no right for the rest of my life to say anything anymore? Or whats your logic behind all this old stories?

The biggest problem of some people is that times are changing and they are not keeping up. They think a guild is always the same no matter what. Harmony has the chance to become bigger now as well but we simply dont want anymore... We made our experiences with 100 people and decided that we dont want this anymore. I am even going that far as to say that we were never such a stable guild as we are right now. We dont care that people keep saying we "failed" or whatnot. Being zerged is a part of it but our ego is not that high that we cant deal with it.

And now back to the topic... i fought Resilience on the last siege and we got zerged. I dont care if it was intended... i dont care that more guilds should have showed up, the fact still stays the same and i am keeping my PvF up, either you like it or not because this is what this thread was meant for to begin with and why i like to keep reading here. I am noone attacking personally and i am not attacking a weaker guild that we just rekt. Nothing wrong with what i am doing (sheeesh i did not even insult them....).

1 person likes this

Posted

And now tell me what all this has anything to do that i am going against Resilience? My guildmates showed "bad" sportsmanship on podcast and that means i have no right for the rest of my life to say anything anymore? Or whats your logic behind all this old stories?

The biggest problem of some people is that times are changing and they are not keeping up. They think a guild is always the same no matter what. Harmony has the chance to become bigger now as well but we simply dont want anymore... We made our experiences with 100 people and decided that we dont want this anymore. I am even going that far as to say that we were never such a stable guild as we are right now. We dont care that people keep saying we "failed" or whatnot. Being zerged is a part of it but our ego is not that high that we cant deal with it.

And now back to the topic... i fought Resilience on the last siege and we got zerged. I dont care if it was intended... i dont care that more guilds should have showed up, the fact still stays the same and i am keeping my PvF up, either you like it or not because this is what this thread was meant for to begin with and why i like to keep reading here. I am noone attacking personally and i am not attacking a weaker guild that we just rekt. Nothing wrong with what i am doing (sheeesh i did not even insult them....).

ight

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

slack n oneup... cant you both just get naked in someones house ingame n throw shit at eachother?

the PvF is rly going to far imo.

and lonewolf i remember which siege you talking about harmony showing up in balenos.

we had all the other territories and that siege was supposed to give the russian squad the experience for an "offensive" fight since they were usually defending.

but then alot of guilds sieged them at the same time with 40+ ppl each, so we got told that we can go help them to fight in balenos so like 30 more ppl showed up.

Edited by Hitzu

Posted

What are you talking bout? Too far ? This thread is pure gold right now.

3 people like this

Posted

Harmony should just disband at this point and stop embarassing themselves any further.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Harmony should just disband at this point and stop embarassing themselves any further.

>coming from Morghulis 

>easy bait

Edited by InoriSenpai
1 person likes this

Posted

>coming from Morghulis 

>easy bait

we didnt merge with HYDRA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Too bad we are doing quiet good atm :>

Posted (edited)

we didnt merge with HYDRA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I dont see the problem in merging with hydra.

I mean you merged with FUzion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by InoriSenpai
1 person likes this

Posted

Too bad we are doing quiet good atm :>

define good.

Posted

define good.

Dont be such a slacker... read my wot before then you will know.

Posted

god damn this blew up quickly :D

Posted

Any other Jordinians from back in the day enjoying watching Harmony members throw mud on eachother, way more than you expected you would enjoy it.

I kinda wish we would hear more of these strories and information comming out in the light of day, also from the other other EU servers. what were their names again?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Laforet

Posted

hahahah oneuproad linking a celldweller song to speak for him is testament to the cringe of this thread.

Posted

Written by a Morghulis and #liked by a Millenium.

actually it's written "Millennium", comment made by a Morghulis.

I am not surprised that millennium and morghulis are defending a high attendance guild staying in serendia :> 

Harmony was also in Serendia in their prime time

1 person likes this

Posted

the guy Ling is retarded or smthg?

How so? Just smashing insults on each other is rather easy... you should elaborate a bit more.

Posted

My mom always told me when I was a kid that I'm what I eat and what I say it represents me.

So Im a kebab and Im a nice guy but you......yooouuu.....

...You guys trashtalk alot..so that means..uhm...oh...... 

*shots fired*

Im out

cringe

3 people like this

Posted

Resilience had around 50 attendance last week, didn't they? I think it's to early to shit talk them for being in Serendia. Give them some time. I, for one, am happy guilds get stronger. 

2 people like this

Posted

Another masterpiece from our PEN Dandy Wizard:

9 people like this

Posted

Resilience had around 50 attendance last week, didn't they? I think it's to early to shit talk them for being in Serendia. Give them some time. I, for one, am happy guilds get stronger. 

They had far over 50 and not like anyone can stop them from being there next week again... get real guys. Or you think just because i tell them they have nothing to do in Serendia they gonna pack their stuff and leave? Just chill a bit.

Posted

TFW Morghulis have held more Territories than you since you left Server Merge ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And this is relevant how on that point?

Posted

me reading slack and oneup 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6380-1355938680-9.gif

1 person likes this