• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Serendia: Sovereign+Resilience vs Harmony vs Sfora vs ShadowElite vs Wasted (if i got it right :P)

GG Sovereign

For me it was one of the worst sieges i ever had :P and it was the first siege i saw the 2 strongest guilds team up to take out the others. This tactic makes sense probably but i did not expect Sovereign to do this. In the end Resilience were misjudging their own strength and lost to Sovereign.

PS: i am a bit amazed how long Enemy stood against Millennium+Morhulis :) 

Yea, you are a bit (so very) far from the truth, wait for the podcast I guess :P

Screenshot 2017-03-27 23.49.22.png

Edited by hawkmanlol492

Posted

Yea, you are a bit (so very) far from the truth, wait for the podcast I guess :P

Screenshot 2017-03-27 23.49.22.png

Well seems like it was the truth after all? You guys first took out all the others and you did not touch each other. In the end you even teamed up on Harmony even though we are definitely the weaker one. Idk where i am wrong :) 

Posted

Another week has passed (〤◕‿◕〤)つー☆。*:・゚✧

ZL11DVJ.png

Is there any Hero to get rid of that Valencian dictator?

1 person likes this

Posted

as i said enemy didnt went  to valencia lol, wonder what they will do next week mediah again? chicken always will be  a chicken,

Posted

(I didnt watch whole stream so maybe i missed something there but) IT wont happend, addicted has double numbers what enemy has and most of those ppl are not less geared, even if addlicted has bunch of  streamers and grinders and Enemy is better in pvp they cant overcome numbers atventage + castle, so i guesse u can only dream about this now. maybe if sovergin will join them or other strong guild to match numbers, then Enemy should take it easly. if Enmy will much numbers i give enemy 60 vs 40% chance to win it 

as i said enemy didnt went  to valencia lol, wonder what they will do next week mediah again? chicken always will be  a chicken,

Whats happened during this short lap of time to totaly change your mind ?  

Posted

Whats happened during this short lap of time to totaly change your mind ?  

Change my mind? no as i said enemy didnt went to valencia, even if tehy said on podcast that they will go, but if they said so they could build aliance with other guild and go there, there are few strong guilds who would join them thats why i said they are chickens,  but future seems getting interesting most of the top guilds gettin some numbers like SE after half year of been shadow of shadow, and there is some other guild merges going too. in next few weeks they should bring some refreshing winds to the sieges. i hope so.

Posted

People love to twist words and makeup something that never happened about guilds saying where will they go and what they will do.

Posted

anything to say to your defense for losing to mansha mobs ?

Posted

People love to twist words and makeup something that never happened about guilds saying where will they go and what they will do.

SHUT UP AND STOP SLACKING 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWMZyJiiCYE

Posted

Nice video.

btw it seems like ember is out they are down to 50 man .

Posted

i dont recognize this logo

cde20395c4.jpg

who is this again? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Matys

Posted

Not sure if serious ^^

Posted

Hi. Latest Podcast is here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/132834631

Not much salt today, but some "alliance" discussions and some memes. Thanks alot ISchorsh for your donation if you're on this forums, it's deeply appreciated. Also thank you @Destromath the lone LOOTS user. And thanks to every viewer out there, it really means alot guys. Stay awesome.

Check Original post from @Rinel for node wars yada-yada-yada.  
Cheers!

Posted

7fb18e22c1.gif

4 people like this

Posted

'look at NA', 'we should be more like NA'.....

Posted

Still waiting on this bullshit @Kapi Heartlilly guild ranking which will go something like:

S- Addicted/Morghulis/Millennium

Morghulis and Millennium beat Enemy making them S rank

2 people like this

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

Still waiting on this bullshit @Kapi Heartlilly guild ranking which will go something like:

well duh, we will be ranked D now for Dodgers

Posted

if you don't read you end up making dumb remarks like yours. 

act high and mighty all you want but you're cowards all the same, you don't fight addicted either with or without alliance. Instead you try to get other guilds, that are still weak or working on their mechanics and strategies,  to make massive alliances while you look for castles to relax on.

Posted (edited)

The thing about guilds allying up is that the other side they are fighting will in some cases not be able to win without themselves allying up with others.. People that indulge in pvp in the slightest isn't 320apdp anymore so scenarios where it's 40vs190etc isn't possible from my Pov.. The geargap is getting closer and numbers are becoming more king than ever , kinda like I said before. With that being said I really don't mind people holding hands in sieges etc. it's siege not a place where you are trying to be the most morally superior so don't mind the the people reeeing from the bleachers you do you :) everything goes in sieges , everything

Edited by HOMRAH
1 person likes this

Posted

if you don't read you end up making dumb remarks like yours. 

act high and mighty all you want but you're cowards all the same, you don't fight addicted either with or without alliance. Instead you try to get other guilds, that are still weak or working on their mechanics and strategies,  to make massive alliances while you look for castles to relax on.

??

Posted

??

Video - where?

Posted

Video - when?

Posted (edited)

1mjjc6.jpg

Edited by BoeseWicht