• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

The thing about guilds allying up is that the other side they are fighting will in some cases not be able to win without themselves allying up with others.. People that indulge in pvp in the slightest isn't 320apdp anymore so scenarios where it's 40vs190etc isn't possible from my Pov.. The geargap is getting closer and numbers are becoming more king than ever , kinda like I said before. With that being said I really don't mind people holding hands in sieges etc. it's siege not a place where you are trying to be the most morally superior so don't mind the the people reeeing from the bleachers you do you :) everything goes in sieges , everything

I'm sure that the guilds that currently ally up want to go solo when they feel powerful enough. Yesterdays siege showed us that there is no way that we can compete solo as a guild versus a guild like Enemy. We got wiped within second every engage, no matter what we did. There's still a HUGE gap between us. Whatever that gap is, may it be gear/skill/experience, that's up for you to decide. I think it's a bit of all but it's only a matter of time before that gap is gone. 

It's kinda funny though. When we sieged you on Calpheon together with Sfora you guys said "this is very good, guilds allying up and going for castles. It's nice to see". We failed really hard on sieging you then, I believe we didn't even touch your gate. Now when these alliance achieve something a lot of people start to ----- about it. Especially that Sovereign guy on podcast last night, he made no sense at all. 

Alliances is the best thing that has hit EU lately, in the long term this means more guilds going for castles. It's just -----ed up to see that there were 2 alliances that kicked out Oldskool on Mediah few weeks ago. That was not planned at all, would've been way nicer to see Morghulis+Mill vs Enemy and Wasted+VoS vs Oldskool. But yeah, can't always have the perfect scenario. I just hope this motivates more guilds that you can actually beat a top guild while they are holding a castle. 

Posted (edited)

because maty is slacking i made a siege video. enjoy:

siege video

Edited by PoorJoy
2 people like this

Posted

I'm sure that the guilds that currently ally up want to go solo when they feel powerful enough. Yesterdays siege showed us that there is no way that we can compete solo as a guild versus a guild like Enemy. We got wiped within second every engage, no matter what we did. There's still a HUGE gap between us. Whatever that gap is, may it be gear/skill/experience, that's up for you to decide. I think it's a bit of all but it's only a matter of time before that gap is gone. 

It's kinda funny though. When we sieged you on Calpheon together with Sfora you guys said "this is very good, guilds allying up and going for castles. It's nice to see". We failed really hard on sieging you then, I believe we didn't even touch your gate. Now when these alliance achieve something a lot of people start to ----- about it. Especially that Sovereign guy on podcast last night, he made no sense at all. 

Alliances is the best thing that has hit EU lately, in the long term this means more guilds going for castles. It's just -----ed up to see that there were 2 alliances that kicked out Oldskool on Mediah few weeks ago. That was not planned at all, would've been way nicer to see Morghulis+Mill vs Enemy and Wasted+VoS vs Oldskool. But yeah, can't always have the perfect scenario. I just hope this motivates more guilds that you can actually beat a top guild while they are holding a castle. 

haha yeah I don't mind it aswell like this way more people will join forces and try to topple/win territories 👌 

Posted

Weaker guilds allying to take on strong guilds is a natural thing. Equally strong guilds splitting up into 2 pairs of allies to counter each other is also a pretty normal and expected thing.  However, 2 strong guilds allying to what, steamroll a bunch of weaker, un-allied guilds? that's kinda lame imo, especially when people keep wondering why more guilds don't come to siege.

15 people like this

Posted (edited)

Weaker guilds allying to take on strong guilds is a natural thing. Equally strong guilds splitting up into 2 pairs of allies to counter each other is also a pretty normal and expected thing.  However, 2 strong guilds allying to what, steamroll a bunch of weaker, un-allied guilds? that's kinda lame imo, especially when people keep wondering why more guilds don't come to siege.

Edited by Valkrys
1 person likes this

Posted

^ well spoken

2 people like this

Posted

because maty is slacking i made a siege video. enjoy:

siege video

I like your input good sir.

Posted

What happened to wasted D:

Posted

What happened to wasted D:

As you may know Wasted fused with RevoIt a couple of weeks ago.

It didn´t work out.

Wasted will be rebuild with PvP players only. Idk about RevoIt.

Posted

As you may know Wasted fused with RevoIt a couple of weeks ago.

It didn´t work out.

Wasted will be rebuild with PvP players only. Idk about RevoIt.

Such a shame you lost Irenifa, I hope you guys recover and rise up strong!

Posted

They lost 68/90 players, that moreover sounds like a disband, rather than a restart.

Posted

Such a shame you lost Irenifa, I hope you guys recover and rise up strong!

yeah Irenifa is very strong. Top scorer in every war.

Enemy is more OP now :)

But we still have quite a few players of a similar caliber.

Don´t count us as a dead guild. Just smaller with more quality.

4 people like this

Posted

Epheria Valley (t1) aka "no salt  :("

LowKarma (25) + Reborn (25) vs Varshen (25?) vs Osef (20)

(LK PoV) Reborn asked us for an help again cuz they were low on guild funds, unfortunally picked up a shitty node. We got attacked by varshen and osef at the start and after win some fight we managed to siege osef a bit, getting heavily dmg on their structures but we called a back off cause reborn were in trouble with varshen so we clean their base and turned again on osef. Reborn went down to varshen while we were on osef so we had to back for the varshen push. 2v1 and we managed just to remain up for 15 min wiping 2 times osef.

Unlucky, gg wp to all.

nw not finished w8ing @Fesquera for the result ^^ 

2 people like this

Posted

They lost 68/90 players, that moreover sounds like a disband, rather than a restart.

Thats what we call "doing the Foxhound". Clean restart after everyone was purged.

Posted

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

Another week passes and the siege scene went from bad to worse...

- Wasted imploded

- Sovereign went from almost owning 4 territories back in the day, to potato farming

- Ember confirmed karmabombing griefer guild

- Addicted uncontested for 8 weeks in a row now

Feelsbadman

Edited by Jensen

Posted

That was...., eh, it took you that long...for that..? 

----- I wanna reroll NA now, kiss Lacari's feet.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

He promised us a siege parody and gave us this....

Rather disappointing to see an Enemy movie when we were promised something bigger...

Rename pls. New video pls. Thanks :)

I mean the trailer was very promising. But as always : trailer > movie

Edited by BoeseWicht
4 people like this

Posted

I loved the part when it started to rain TETs and TRI Ogres lol. Although this was only focussed on Enemy I enjoyed watching.

Posted

Epheria Valley (t1) aka "no salt  :("

LowKarma (25) + Reborn (25) vs Varshen (25?) vs Osef (20)

(LK PoV) Reborn asked us for an help again cuz they were low on guild funds, unfortunally picked up a shitty node. We got attacked by varshen and osef at the start and after win some fight we managed to siege osef a bit, getting heavily dmg on their structures but we called a back off cause reborn were in trouble with varshen so we clean their base and turned again on osef. Reborn went down to varshen while we were on osef so we had to back for the varshen push. 2v1 and we managed just to remain up for 15 min wiping 2 times osef.

Unlucky, gg wp to all.

nw not finished w8ing @Fesquera for the result ^^ 

At first we went for Lowkarma, but with OSEF there already so we switched to Reborn. We took them out, then switched to LowKarma because they were closer to us.We had support from OSEF there (no communication). After that we moved over to Osef and took them out after they put up a pretty good fight! Was good fun

(we had 32 signups and 2 or 3 more join in after the start, I think we had the number advantage here by far)

2 people like this

Posted

What's the song at 12:45? :(

Posted

Enemy Promo Video>Addicted Promo Video>Sovereign Promo Video

Posted

Didnt expect a guild promotion video but that falling PENs and Ogres cracked me up pretty gud.

Posted

Ibellab Oasis (T3)

BlackSail (55 total, 50ish on) vs VoS (40+-)

Awesome node war, it was probably non-mandatory for them so they weren't so many but we had a fun fight for 1 hour and 50 minutes. Due to bad organisation and a few bad decisions we let them push us too much while also lowering the pressure on their base, so they could regroup and take our base down. With no buildings we held as long as we could but cd were huge and we didn't even have a single building so it was easy to get in.

We could have done better, I won't say we could have won because that would be pure speculation but they surely wouldn't have won either. It was very fun to us anyway and I'm glad someone came because we feared we'd be wasting our buffs for RBF. 

On a side note I expected VoS to defend their node instead of attacking us but I guess they were lucky not to face Millenium with those numbers

1 person likes this