• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Ibellab Oasis (T3)

BlackSail (55 total, 50ish on) vs VoS (40+-)

Awesome node war, it was probably non-mandatory for them so they weren't so many but we had a fun fight for 1 hour and 50 minutes. Due to bad organisation and a few bad decisions we let them push us too much while also lowering the pressure on their base, so they could regroup and take our base down. With no buildings we held as long as we could but cd were huge and we didn't even have a single building so it was easy to get in.

We could have done better, I won't say we could have won because that would be pure speculation but they surely wouldn't have won either. It was very fun to us anyway and I'm glad someone came because we feared we'd be wasting our buffs for RBF. 

On a side note I expected VoS to defend their node instead of attacking us but I guess they were lucky not to face Millenium with those numbers

We got dodged ;/

Posted

We got dodged as well :-/

Posted

This is pure art

2 people like this

Posted

Cmon dude its literelly promotion video for enemy, i do still like the ideas and scenes u used but they were twisted beyond what happened ... u can do better ...

did u defeath sov alone when ember was there? NO. still u promoted it as that.

did u show anything of the other terretorys ? NO cant count that addicted story since its the same for weeks

did u just take every good thing that in some way favours the view onto enemy ... anything and everything u could.

for a promotion video i would give it a solid 9.5/10 (the eddeting was not on par with the others felt a bit more rushed)

But as a siege parody .... 0/10 since its just not one

12 people like this

Posted

This is pure art

Holy shiet thats sooo good :D

That Re:Zero scene "THERES A -----ING CASTLE IN HEIDEL" best part. And that shotcalling hahaha

Posted (edited)

@Matys another good vid mate, but you missed the part where oldskool held mediah for 5 weeks ;) all in all keep up the good work, ignore the people moaning you dont see them taking time out to make the vids, if they want something they should make it them selvs

lots of love Beerus --/|\

Edited by GTess

Posted (edited)

I will take into consideration any criticism involving the vid.
Was it enemy biased? Yes ofc it was fking parody of us saving calpheon wtf do you expect
Did it show other territories? Yes I included whole month of what happened in valencia, wtf
The whole vid was supossed to be one sided vid to pour more salt into all of you and from first reaction it did its job. 
I'm not here to show you how the fking siege looked if you want that you can go and watch podcast, nowdays is saltless pond of circlejerking, I do vids to have fun and present situations with funny clips i find suitable for what happened.
Originaly vid was supossed to be about all the top guilds but all that really happened is Addicted hiding money in fking desert, sovereign getting so rekt they went to heidel and Oldskool was the only guild that did something and had really awesome fights in Mediah and later came to Calpheon so I decided its not enough material.
Overall As I said if you have criticism involving editing I will gladly take it as I'm really amateur and I would like to improve as I like making this kind of stuff in my spare time which i have so little nowdays :c. 
Next time it may be your guild, it may be about the week of sieges like before it may be trailer, it may be me shitting on your comments and then wiping myself with some more comments about how na has better vids (totally biased btw :D), or it may be something new that i thought will be fun project to do, anyway for everyone who knows how to take a joke I'm glad you enjoyed and everyone who is salty I'm glad you took the bait. 

74b.jpg

edit: forgot to add the vid not going off at 1st april ruined it a little because the vid itself was a joke instead of what it was supossed to be. 

Edited by Matys
6 people like this

Posted

It still pales in comparison to the Chonation one though Matys :(

Posted

It still pales in comparison to the Chonation one though Matys :(

That I acknowledge and pledge their superiority in meme vids.

Posted

You didn't even mention what Sovereign went through the couple months ... Ember losing Dishonored core ... Wasted disbanding ... Sfora PvF vs Almost disbanding ... Millenium showing up in Serendia and Balenos with 80+ and many more things ... But you decide to make a Enemy promotion video instead? ._.

Posted

I am abit confused, surely matys can do whatever the ----- he wants?

Posted

I am abit confused, surely matys can do whatever the ----- he wants?

No you feed people too much shit, and then they start to expect it. 

It's why this community is more retarded then league of legends.

Posted

You didn't even mention what Sovereign went through the couple months ... Ember losing Dishonored core ... Wasted disbanding ... Sfora PvF vs Almost disbanding ... Millenium showing up in Serendia and Balenos with 80+ and many more things ... But you decide to make a Enemy promotion video instead? ._.

Tho i remember this video some pages back

Posted

Tho i remember this video some pages back

Our video says Addicted Promo, his says BDO EU Siege parody. What is your point?

Posted

Everyone here talking like you're paying Matys to make these videos.. He admitted several times he was new to this and that he'd accept advice, and I'd go even further: send him siege videos, screenshots or give him ideas if you think it would look fun in a video it'd probably make things easier for him. Or you can make your own video.

1 person likes this

Posted

Our video says Addicted Promo, his says BDO EU Siege parody. What is your point?

It is a "BDO EU SIEGE PARODY" tho? Idk why you kids are complaining

Posted

Make your own video since you have so many good topics ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

you forgot to show the part where u lost vs mansha mobs, at lest u had a good score tho i guess that counts for something

Posted (edited)

You didn't even mention what Sovereign went through the couple months ... Ember losing Dishonored core ... Wasted disbanding ... Sfora PvF vs Almost disbanding ... Millennium showing up in Serendia and Balenos with 80+ and many more things ... But you decide to make a Enemy promotion video instead? ._.

FIFY

note: We went castles for the past 3 weeks now

Edited by Ricardo

Posted

FIFY

note: We went traded castles for the past 3 weeks now

FTFY :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Make your own video since you have so many good topics ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Right, I am not allowed  to critize content because I am not creating some myself. Legit. I should call some friends and take back saying that I dislike all those mumble rappers. I haven't opened Frooty Loops yet or been in a booth.

It is a "BDO EU SIEGE PARODY" tho? Idk why you kids are complaining

Too high expectations, I guess...

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

FTFY :ph34r:

It's getting late lol

Posted

Where did the core of Dish go? :o

Posted (edited)

Edited by Fluorite

Posted (edited)

There is no "core of Dishonoured" leaving Ember. A lot of Dishonoured were tired by/of the game and stopped a bit after the merge, some left way before (Pakuzza because he wanted to siege and it wasn't the objective of Dishonoured* and Shiki for personnal stuff).

Some were not fond of the merge since the start (and even before it) and left recently to create their own guild (5, focusing small scale, no perma war) but they are not more core than the one staying and you'll still find more Dishonoured in Ember than everywhere else (approximatly 10 left, 35 when we merged, a lot split everywhere, a lot were burned out of the game and stopped). 

And for the *, we were looking for small scale pvp, wanted to avoid zerg and doing politics/alliance. It wasn't possible in Croxus because the node were dead so we had to be involved in siege.
With the merge we were really hoping to get quality pvp on T3 but it wasn't the case and our leadership, with the agreement of most members, decided to merge with our long time ally, Ember. 

So, please, I know Addicted have ex-Dishonoured/Ember members too so don't spread misinformation, ask them :> the number of players left on Ember don't particulary come from "Dishonoured core" leaving.

See you guys in game for some pvp action :^) 

Edited by Humiliate