• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Right, I am not allowed  to critize content because I am not creating some myself. Legit. I should call some friends and take back saying that I dislike all those mumble rappers. I haven't opened Frooty Loops yet or been in a booth.

Too high expectations, I guess...

You could read the title in it's entirety however.

Posted

Pakuzza because he wanted to siege and it wasn't the objective of Dishonoured* and Shiki for personnal stuff

No offence to addicted but come on they really said they joined addicted to siege when it was 6 week in a row addicted didnt got a decent siege ?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No offence to addicted but come on they really said they joined addicted to siege when it was 6 week in a row addicted didnt got a decent siege ?

And with quite a decent track record of months upon months of endless trash talking i heard.

They're gathering quite an heterogeneous bunch of people recently, all with different mindsets and yet with the same single goal. looks like a recipe for disaster especially if anything were to go wrong! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sheranna
1 person likes this

Posted

Wasted folded. VoS stops sieges. Two mid tier guilds, but they tried. Podcast more dead than ever. Siege scene went from boring to "ARE YOU ALIVE????".

The top guilds try to solve this by shouting "MAKE ALLIANCE TO FIGHT US" (which funny enough is most of the podcasts content these days), meanwhile they recruit the best players from above guilds and others, killing the chances any guild will ever be strong enough to challenge them week by week.

After Enemy takes Mediah next week, will any mid tier guild ever go for a castle again, meanwhile the hardcore funnels into the three guilds sitting inside them? 

If Addicted is having SO MUCH PVP and SO MUCH FUN every single day of the week, why is Ishkor constantly begging for people to come Valencia? Why is he paying? Could it be that PvP is a lot more fun during a conquest, with something on the line, rather than fight for N O T H I N G outside Kusha? 

Find out on the next "Most boring siege game ever", next saturday, brought to you by the brilliant minds that gave you "Let's make hardcore guilds in a game where the hardcore population is too small to sustain more than a handful of stacked guilds". 

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice account ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Nice account ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nice forum environment where small guilds don't dare to speak their mind openly without getting declared upon by bruised egos. I think your reply should be "make a alliance account and fight us", or does that come when you own a castle next time? ( ‾ʖ̫‾) ( ‾ʖ̫‾) ( ‾ʖ̫‾) 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Nice forum environment where small guilds don't dare to speak their mind openly without getting declared upon by bruised egos. I think your reply should be "make a alliance account and fight us", or does that come when you own a castle next time? ( ‾ʖ̫‾) ( ‾ʖ̫‾) ( ‾ʖ̫‾) 

Nobody here is flaming small guilds, stop projecting. 

meanwhile they recruit the best players from above guilds and others, killing the chances any guild will ever be strong enough to challenge them week by week.

How is it our fault that nobody wants to join your shit guild? Ofc they go into one which suits them 

( ‾ʖ̫‾) ( ‾ʖ̫‾) ( ‾ʖ̫‾) 

Edited by Baldoww

Posted

Nobody here is flaming small guilds, stop projecting. 

How is it our fault that nobody wants to join your shit guild? Ofc they go into one which suits them 

Hidden Content

Hello? Hello? Is that your content? 

Oh noes, you killed it - (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) 

"Nobody is flaming small guilds" -> "nobody wants to join your shit guilds". You're like the absolute worst hypocrit ever seen? 

Keep being mad at me bro, that's fine. You'll sit in your dead regions, pleading for PvP, not seeing you killed your own content. Don't believe me? Just watch the progression of castle regions since merge. Listen to the podcast being 50% "Please come fight us", and how it'll get even worse. 

You don't need to take me seriously kiddo, it's all good. There's no fire. It's fine. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hello? Hello? Is that your content? 

Oh noes, you killed it - (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) 

"Nobody is flaming small guilds" -> "nobody wants to join your shit guilds". You're like the absolute worst hypocrit ever seen? 

Keep being mad at me bro, that's fine. You'll sit in your dead regions, pleading for PvP, not seeing you killed your own content. Don't believe me? Just watch the progression of castle regions since merge. Listen to the podcast being 50% "Please come fight us", and how it'll get even worse. 

You don't need to take me seriously kiddo, it's all good. There's no fire. It's fine. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

If you would have thought more than 2 seconds about what I wrote you might have understood it. 

You said "small guilds get flamed here when they say smth" when this is absolutely not true. It's just not the case. 

And then you blame the good guilds for taking good members, maybe think about WHY THEY WOULD WANT AN ACTUAL GOOD GUILD. Both sentences I wrote where not connected in any sense. But ofc, I'm just a mad kid because a 20 IQ clown wrote some bs. 

Cib4nmvXEAErkA8.png

Edited by Baldoww

Posted (edited)

There is no "core of Dishonoured" leaving Ember.

I was talking about Zephyr. If that is not "core of Dishonoured" I am sorry for thinking it was.

You could read the title in it's entirety however.

His last video was called "BDO Europe Siege Trailer" and that is what I was expecting. That is the reason why I wrote a comment saying I disliked the video. The video itself is fine. It was just not what people (50% dislikes on the "parody") waited for.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

If Addicted is having SO MUCH PVP and SO MUCH FUN every single day of the week, why is Ishkor constantly begging for people to come Valencia? 

Because it´s a siege podcast................................... ResidentSleeper

Posted

So guilds should just say "yeah no, you better go back to *Insert non territory holding guild here* you came from so we get competition"? Yeah sure, you think that'd actually work? Of course not, if we say no the guy will look to the next territory holding guild pretty much.

Rather than blaming the guilds, blame the players. Too many of them are all talk and no walk. Look at Peon, wants siege experience. Joins Addicted. "So tonight I'll be highlighting the valencia sie... oh right we got dodged, but it's fine we get phat payouts ----- sieges". It's bandwagonners like that that are the issue. Not wanting to put in any effort in actually improving a guild, just go to whoever is currently strong and ride the waves. Generally the first people to quit too when shit goes down the drain.

6 people like this

Posted

Meanwhile us T1 semi-casual guilds are having loads up fun guys!

5 people like this

Posted

So guilds should just say "yeah no, you better go back to *Insert non territory holding guild here* you came from so we get competition"? Yeah sure, you think that'd actually work? Of course not, if we say no the guy will look to the next territory holding guild pretty much.

Rather than blaming the guilds, blame the players. Too many of them are all talk and no walk. Look at Peon, wants siege experience. Joins Addicted. "So tonight I'll be highlighting the valencia sie... oh right we got dodged, but it's fine we get phat payouts ----- sieges". It's bandwagonners like that that are the issue. Not wanting to put in any effort in actually improving a guild, just go to whoever is currently strong and ride the waves. Generally the first people to quit too when shit goes down the drain.

Well spoken

Posted

It was just not what people (50% dislikes on the "parody") waited for.

You are one of the people that completly missed the point and video was targeted at :D  Oh and truth be told except Oldskool taking over mediah for 2 weeks I included all that sovereign,ember and addicted did in last month which was either getting -----ed in the ass or having fun in the desert alone :)

Not wanting to put in any effort in actually improving a guild, just go to whoever is currently strong and ride the waves. Generally the first people to quit too when shit goes down the drain.

Thats why Encouraging guild to go there is good, too bad noone actually wants to do it. After they get kicked out and lose few times the bandwagonners will win and with that we will have another time of good sieges on castles with guilds trying to be the next dodged one, thats how it works.

Posted

If you would have thought more than 2 seconds about what I wrote you might have understood it. 

You said "small guilds get flamed here when they say smth" when this is absolutely not true. It's just not the case. 

And then you blame the good guilds for taking good members, maybe think about WHY THEY WOULD WANT AN ACTUAL GOOD GUILD. Both sentences I wrote where not connected in any sense. But ofc, I'm just a mad kid because a 20 IQ clown wrote some bs. 

Cib4nmvXEAErkA8.png

"It's just not the case"

It's like you think no one can read the flame filled shit that makes up the majority of the 775 pages? "THERE'S NO FIRE HERE PLEASE DO NOT LOOK!"  Keep hugging the pixels bro, once the siege scene is completely dead it'll feel good having spent all that time in a game that's going nowhere.  Mad kid be mad. And for gods sake, don't offer any constructive way to remedy the situation, that's the worst thing you could do. The best course is of course to keep flaming and keep calling people "20 IQ clowns", that'll give content! 

It's like you're on the mental level of a heap of dung. 

Of course the players are to blame, but the players make up the guilds. Power hungry guild masters raising standards, kicking people who can't level enough or get high enough enchants and replacing them with whatever top players from other guilds are also to blame. 

And it's super understandable, every strong guild wants to get stronger, but not giving a second thought to the health of the server IS going to kill the siege scene. It's happening, week by week, do you deny this?

If we exclude "MAKE ALLIANCE" as a solution, because obviously no mid tier guild will deal with the hassle of managing a multi guild alliance for a chance at maybe evicting someone from a castle, how would you solve it? 

Posted

Meanwhile us T1 semi-casual guilds are having loads up fun guys!

T1 and T2 nodes are the most competitive PvP scenes in the game atm

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

"It's just not the case"

It's like you think no one can read the flame filled shit that makes up the majority of the 775 pages? "THERE'S NO FIRE HERE PLEASE DO NOT LOOK!"  Keep hugging the pixels bro, once the siege scene is completely dead it'll feel good having spent all that time in a game that's going nowhere.  Mad kid be mad. And for gods sake, don't offer any constructive way to remedy the situation, that's the worst thing you could do. The best course is of course to keep flaming and keep calling people "20 IQ clowns", that'll give content! 

It's like you're on the mental level of a heap of dung. 

Pretty funny what you are doing here. You are not even trying to get an argument of what I wrote.

You act like on every site in this thread the "big guys" are like: YEAH SHUT UP NOBODY CARES YOU ARE A BALENOS SIEGEING GUILD

I don't get it where you are getting this feeling from. It's just a fact that it's not the case. And it's also the case that you complain about the good guilds only wanting (or "taking) the good people, when this is the only obvious choice. When people apply to Enemy, Addicted, Sovereign or Oldskool (taking them as the strongest 4 we have atm) it's with a good reason, and others guild should EITHER

1. RAISE STANDARDS

or

2. SHUT UP  

Why are you whining? Of course there is some crying about the big guilds wanting good fights which most of the tiny guilds can not fullfill.

The top guilds try to solve this by shouting "MAKE ALLIANCE TO FIGHT US" (which funny enough is most of the podcasts content these days), meanwhile they recruit the best players from above guilds and others, killing the chances any guild will ever be strong enough to challenge them week by week.

So either the lower guilds go Balenos/Serendia OR make an Alliance (which is not that hard?) and challenge the big guilds. IF you can not compete alone versus them (Gear/Experience/Skill/#DEDICATIONGAP) just team up and try to do it with numbers then. And if not, don't complain about the bigger guilds crying for fights, they will not weaken themselves only to get a fight versus lower guilds.

After Enemy takes Mediah next week, will any mid tier guild ever go for a castle again, meanwhile the hardcore funnels into the three guilds sitting inside them? 

Do you even have eyes bro? Next week Mediah will be packed probably. Even IF Enemy gets a castle and so Addicted/Oldskool/Sovereign/Enemy have castlen then it's not a hard task to get them out. You could even get Addicted out with 2-3 decent mid tier guilds (speaking of idk VoS/M/M or some shit, just with pure numbers).

Find out on the next "Most boring siege game ever", next saturday, brought to you by the brilliant minds that gave you "Let's make hardcore guilds in a game where the hardcore population is too small to sustain more than a handful of stacked guilds". 

You literally cry about a minority of people wanting to play this game serious/hardcore lol.

And now go on, keep on crying because the big bad guilds want to PvP and good members and just write useless bullshit. 

Edited by Baldoww

Posted

After Enemy takes Mediah next week, will any mid tier guild ever go for a castle again,

inb4 hardcore guilds come farming manshas with second guilds in Balenos and Serendia because they will start looking for fights after multiple months of dodging. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Aside from how the point was made (that looks pretty wrong in my eyes), i think you're also not making sense in the replies, which isn't unsurprising but i'll try to break it down regardless (starting from the assumption it's not possibly the guilds fault for the simple reason they are following base guild mechanics, if anything, the way the game is structured is to blame)

Guild A is gud, they also have already 50 gud people, a gud name for themselves, experience and all of the gud stuff that made you.. well gud, like git gud
Guild B is average, has 60 people, they decide to actually git gud, they obviously lack some of the experience, knowledge, bla bla bla, they clean up their roster down to 20 people and look for others to join them raising their standards

NOTHING HAPPENS and they end up merging somewhere else/staying smallscale

OR

Elaborate on a proper reason why most players should join guild B instead of A, guild B has better memers?

Conclusion: Guild B could actually get somewhat better, but the gap between A and B will keep increasing for various reasons, to  the point where there is no match and B won't even care about challenging A ever, cause why would they? be reminded that they are not good enough?

This also leads to the last point, you read it as a complain because you guys lately read what you want to read instead of elaborating on other people thought, take everything as a personal attack and stop there, try and understand that his words do make sense if you go beyond his hatred for big guilds, try to read it this way:

BDO game design discourages from having thousands of hardcore/dedicated players, and given the competitive nature of its endgame (random suggestion ensuing), maybe 50 man capped guilds would have increased variety and numbers of guilds, making it into a more thriving environment

Too lazy to translate the rest of his points, but i think you got the gist of it, there's no conversation to be had when instead of trying to understand if there's truth to other people words you just stick to the letters, you have a good exchange of ideas when you're trying to work on the points the other side is bringing to the table, not when your aim is crushing them

Edited by DreamChaser

Posted (edited)

Aside from how the point was made (that looks pretty wrong in my eyes), i think you're also not making sense in the replies, which isn't unsurprising but i'll try to break it down regardless (starting from the assumption it's not possibly the guilds fault for the simple reason they are following base guild mechanics, if anything, the way the game is structured is to blame)

Guild A is gud, they also have already 50 gud people, a gud name for themselves, experience and all of the gud stuff that made you.. well gud, like git gud
Guild B is average, has 60 people, they decide to actually git gud, they obviously lack some of the experience, knowledge, bla bla bla, they clean up their roster down to 20 people and look for others to join them raising their standards

NOTHING HAPPENS and they end up merging somewhere else/staying smallscale

OR

Elaborate on a proper reason why most players should join guild B instead of A, guild B has better memers?

Conclusion: Guild B could actually get somewhat better, but the gap between A and B will keep increasing for various reasons, to  the point where there is no match and B won't even care about challenging A ever, cause why would they? be reminded that they are not good enough?

This also leads to the last point, you read it as a complain because you guys lately read what you want to read instead of elaborating on other people thought, take everything as a personal attack and stop there, try and unserstand that his words do make sense if you go beyond his hatred for big guilds, try to read it this way:

BDO game design discourages from having thousands of hardcore/dedicated players, and given the competitive nature of its endgame (random suggestion ensuing), maybe 50 man capped guilds would have increased variety and numbers of guilds, making it into a more thriving environment

Too lazy to translate the rest of his points, but i think you got the gist of it, there's no conversation to be had when instead of trying to understand if there's truth to other people words you just stick to the letters, you have a good exchange of ideas when you're trying to work on the points the other side is bringing to the table, not when your aim is crushing them

See and this is where you are both wrong. Why would this guild remove 40 people? How about they raise the general standards of everyone since .. you know they want to compete somewhat. Also It's not like the highest people are running away with their gear and the lower people never can catch up. Raising standards also means not running with 2x blue coral ring or what do I know. It's the commitment. And when you have no commitment, you shouldn't complain that other people HAVE this commitment and so they maybe want to join a guild which fullfills the wanted commitment. 

I know not everyone can and wants to commit as hard as the top players. But that's not a bad thing. That's why we say "ally up". It's not hard. And if you don't want to ally up and better stick to Balenos or Serendia, don't blame the higher guilds for that.

Also lol at the "take everything as a personal attack" when you write stuff like "i think you're also not making sense in the replies, which isn't unsurprising but i'll try" and then proceed to not go into all the things I said with allys.

Edited by Baldoww

Posted

Enemy, Addicted, Sovereign or Oldskool (taking them as the strongest 4 we have atm) 

So either the lower guilds go Balenos/Serendia OR make an Alliance (which is not that hard?) and challenge the big guilds.

the big bad guilds want to PvP ???????????????????????????????????????????

And those 4 barely fight each other on sieges. when freed they just look for the next territory to settle on. why put it on other guilds to make alliances when you yourselves are too proud to do the same to each other. If you rly want PvP go fight each other instead of sitting on a castles blaming weaker guilds.

There is nothing to be gained from making alliances atm, it isn't fun to bash your head against stronger players and guilds (in castles) winning just because you keep throwing in numbers (first 2 hours of Mediah vs enemy weren't fun for a lot of ppl). And every decision you make is a bad decision: you make an alliance ppl get mad, you don't make an alliance ppl get mad, you go castle ppl get mad, you don't go castle ppl also get mad, you win ppl are mad (bcuz alliance/teaming up), you go alone and lose ppl are also mad/demotivated, ..... there is no winning. VoS dropped attendance and Wasted dropped members, another 2 guilds gone from castles? Yelling 'step up' and 'make alliances' doesn't get the siege scene anywhere. 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

@XeLRa

I won't speak for other guilds but in Oldskool I'd say we've gone for the best possible fight almost every week. And if we don't get liberated I can't imagine us twiddling thumbs in a castle forever.

Sovereign has also been very on point in choosing territories with good/equal fights. Too bad they seem like a zerg-magnet. 

Edited by Tryldom
1 person likes this

Posted

And those 4 barely fight each other on sieges. when freed they just look for the next territory to settle on. why put it on other guilds to make alliances when you yourselves are too proud to do the same to each other. If you rly want PvP go fight each other instead of sitting on a castles blaming weaker guilds.

There is nothing to be gained from making alliances atm, it isn't fun to bash your head against stronger players and guilds (in castles) winning just because you keep throwing in numbers (first 2 hours of Mediah vs enemy weren't fun for a lot of ppl). And every decision you make is a bad decision: you make an alliance ppl get mad, you don't make an alliance ppl get mad, you go castle ppl get mad, you don't go castle ppl also get mad, you win ppl are mad (bcuz alliance/teaming up), you go alone and lose ppl are also mad/demotivated, ..... there is no winning. VoS dropped attendance and Wasted dropped members, another 2 guilds gone from castles? Yelling 'step up' and 'make alliances' doesn't get the siege scene anywhere. 

Humans are shit then I guess.

Posted

T1 and T2 nodes are the most competitive PvP scenes in the game atm

i been thinking of joining a guild recently and it seems i should be looking into a T1/T2 node one.