• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

I think you are completely misunderstanding the point altogether.

Sieges are complete cancer. It has nothing to do with opponents the entire game is a mess, does anyone actually enjoy it in its current state? If you do it's because your addicted to the rng. PvP is a joke, the game is completely unbalanced when it comes to 1v1, and then it can't handle anything above 30v30. 

You don't like sieges? Why you keep filling up your guild to get 100 men attendance each week then? Why do you bother?

Completely unbalanced when it comes to 1v1? I know as a guild leader you might not have enough time to practice in the arena but balance is ok, it's not perfect but there's no perfect balance in any game out there so why bother looking for something that doesn't exist while what we have is fine? I lose 1v1 against better players than me and I win againsts weaker opponents, regardless of class/gear.

About the game performance, it's kind of a coin toss, sometimes you get some really nice performance and sometimes it's a 1 fps slideshow, but then again if you don't like the performances and anything higher than 30v30 why are you leading 100 people to siege every week?

1 person likes this

Posted

Permawars ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When are you gonna flee to your corner again? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tenor.gif

Posted

tenor.gif

Cute <3

Posted

You don't like sieges? Why you keep filling up your guild to get 100 men attendance each week then? Why do you bother?

Completely unbalanced when it comes to 1v1? I know as a guild leader you might not have enough time to practice in the arena but balance is ok, it's not perfect but there's no perfect balance in any game out there so why bother looking for something that doesn't exist while what we have is fine? I lose 1v1 against better players than me and I win againsts weaker opponents, regardless of class/gear.

About the game performance, it's kind of a coin toss, sometimes you get some really nice performance and sometimes it's a 1 fps slideshow, but then again if you don't like the performances and anything higher than 30v30 why are you leading 100 people to siege every week?

The only reason that I'm playing this game, is for the guild. I like the community I play with and I want to do them right by giving them the choice to be competitive.

I don't get the opportunity to Grind/Train all day everyday, but I'm a decent guild leader, I am complete trash when it comes to PvP and the entire guild carries me if I am honest, the second the officers come to me and say Tekeii you suck shlt time to pass it on, I happily will. Until then I will do everything I can to keep this guild amongst the top guilds, which undoubtedly we are.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sieges are complete cancer. It has nothing to do with opponents the entire game is a mess, does anyone actually enjoy it in its current state? If you do it's because your addicted to the rng. PvP is a joke, the game is completely unbalanced when it comes to 1v1, and then it can't handle anything above 30v30. And saying Millennium is a guild we can overpower easily is a joke, they are a strong guild and had the castle advantage. We knew Enemy was coming and we expected Sovereign to turn up as well.

Unbalanced in 1vs1? How come? The strongest guild usually wins. And idk about unplayable, had fights with more players then a 100 on screen without any fps issues at all, maybe its on your end.

Posted

Unbalanced in 1vs1? How come? The strongest guild usually wins. And idk about unplayable, had fights with more players then a 100 on screen without any fps issues at all, maybe its on your end.

Pretty sure he means actual 1v1.

Also had a laugh at the 100 on-screen comment. Undoubtedly it's a problem on his end. Dedicationgap

2 people like this

Posted

Another week has passed, Millennium had fun PvP yet again. Just like every other week

Posted

Pretty sure he means actual 1v1.

Also had a laugh at the 100 on-screen comment. Undoubtedly it's a problem on his end. Dedicationgap

I mean, I remember specific fights, like fighting oldskool 55 vs 70. Had no lag at all that fight, in calpheon. Completely playable and definitely enjoyable on my end. And for ACTUAL 1vs1, sure rng matters sometimes, but most of the times, the more skilled player usually wins, at least in my experience

Posted

I think you are completely misunderstanding the point altogether.

Sieges are complete cancer. It has nothing to do with opponents the entire game is a mess, does anyone actually enjoy it in its current state? If you do it's because your addicted to the rng. PvP is a joke, the game is completely unbalanced when it comes to 1v1, and then it can't handle anything above 30v30. And saying Millennium is a guild we can overpower easily is a joke, they are a strong guild and had the castle advantage. We knew Enemy was coming and we expected Sovereign to turn up as well.

"Avoiding any possible challenge?"

Morghulis (merged with a guild that had 60+ man on sieges) + Millennium v Enemy. (Alliance was temp to take down Enemy)
Morghulis
(merged with a guild that had 60+ man on sieges) + Millennium v Wasted (Recently merged with Revolt) + VoS (Recently merged with Ginnunga)
Oldskool v Morghulis
(merged with a guild that had 60+ man on sieges) + Millennium v Wasted + VoS v Sovereign
Oldskool v Sovereign v Morghulis
(merged with a guild that had 60+ man on sieges) + VoS
Morghulis
(merged with a guild that had 60+ man on sieges) v Sfora v Resilience v iiiPhobos v Harmony v Ragnarok v  Leviathan (Alliance was temp to take down Morghulis)
Morghulis (merged with a guild that had 60+ man on sieges) v Dogma (Recent merge with Checkmate) v Wasted v Resilience
Morghulis
(merged with a guild that had 60+ man on sieges) v Khaos v Revolt v Harmony v Mithantropolis v RL_XT Alliance v Dogma
Morghulis
(merged with a guild that had 60+ man on sieges) + FUzion v Sovereign + Hydra v Millennium + Sfora
Morghulis
(merged with a guild that had 60+ man on sieges) + FUzion v Leviathan v Wasted v Encore
Morghulis
(merged with a guild that had 60+ man on sieges) v Ember v Wasted v Sfora (Just merged with 2 different polish guilds) v VikingsonShrooms v Millennium v RL_XT Alliance v High_Dawn

The list goes on, and telling me that any of those fights are "avoiding any possible challenge"  is complete bullshit. Addicted have sat in Valencia with their dcks out in the sand and my computer cannot handle the shltshow that is Calpheon. We have had more siege PvP then anyone on the server for well over 2 months. I think I can more than qualify and say that sieges are cancerous.

no, im not salty. Just took out the bias from your comment. Np bro cya on lan.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pakuzza left Dishonoured for Sovereign who was clearly looking for siege just after the server merge, same for Shiki. 

Its getting more and more pathetic, whats the reason for them to leave sovereign to go in addicted when they got a siege every week ? ah yeah incencitive.

Pathetic players

2 people like this

Posted

my computer cannot handle the shltshow that is Calpheon. 

i5 4440, gtx 760. 30 stable fps during any Calpheon siege (effects disabled, that's true). I play with a potato and I raidlead at the sametime. It became easier when i got my awakening tho, I can play only with one hand because warrior op ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

I mean, I remember specific fights, like fighting oldskool 55 vs 70. Had no lag at all that fight, in calpheon. Completely playable and definitely enjoyable on my end. And for ACTUAL 1vs1, sure rng matters sometimes, but most of the times, the more skilled player usually wins, at least in my experience

I came from running with an i7 2660k and GTX770 to a brand new desktop running an i7 7700k and a GTX1070 and the difference in performance in sieges is huge. From first-hand experience I can say that not having what you would define as a high-end computer in sieges definitely hinders you immensely. Take it a step further and try to play sieges on a 4 year old toaster and you can expect the simple input delay you experience from FPS spikes will kill you dozens of times per siege. Not to mention hinder your overall performance. If you pit two equal guilds against each other, one guild running 40-60 smooth FPS with spell effects vs. a guild that runs 10 FPS, at times has half a second input delay and plays with potato graphics and no spell effects, it's pretty obvious who is going to win.

And in regards to 1v1, sure, there are some tricks that players can use to get an edge against less experienced players, but once you reach a certain treshhold I find this game to be more about rock, paper, scissor than anything else.

Its getting more and more pathetic, whats the reason for them to leave sovereign to go in addicted when they got a siege every week ? ah yeah incencitive.

Pathetic players

While I won't go as far as to call them pathetic I do strongly agree with your viewpoint. I have a lot of gear, I play a lot, I stand on the precipice of the dedicationgap - yet when Ginnunga decided to call it quits the thought of going to Addicted didn't even cross my mind. What's the point of putting every geared player in the same guild, then sit around a table complaining to each other about how nobody wants to fight us.

Posted

no, im not salty. Just took out the bias from your comment. Np bro cya on lan.

Again you missed the point, i've never denied we merged with FUzion? I was proving that we have a lot of fights against competetive guilds. We got exactly 24 players from FUzion some who have already left and gone their own way.

I know your inner Sfora kicked in then but dont worry.

And just to correct you the bottom 4 was Still just Morghulis.

Posted

Again you missed the point, i've never denied we merged with FUzion? I was proving that we have a lot of fights against competetive guilds. We got exactly 24 players from FUzion some who have already left and gone their own way.

I know your inner Sfora kicked in then but dont worry.

And just to correct you the bottom 4 was Still just Morghulis.

I never said you denied merging with FUzion, i didnt reply to what you said, I just simply made your comment look like it should, without your inner morghulis kicking in and showing bias harder than matys in his latest vid.

Posted

While I won't go as far as to call them pathetic 

How should i call them ? Hypocritical bandwagoner ?

Posted (edited)

How should i call them ? Hypocritical bandwagoner ?

rambo%20original.gif

Edited by Tryldom
1 person likes this

Posted

Lets hope Oldskool gets kicked out of Calph this week so they can zerg Addicted out of Valencia.
True Heroes 

Papa Bless

4 people like this

Posted

Lets hope Oldskool gets kicked out of Calph this week so they can zerg Addicted out of Valencia.
True Heroes 

Papa Bless

I hope it's us, but it doesn't need to be us. I hope my words inspired someone to dethrone Hitlershkur

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

I think Mussolheedun is more appropriate!

Posted

RLXT (27) vs Alcyone+Echo

We did pvp and it was.... low quality zerg alliance. 

Posted

we all know access_denied will rule the server one day. 

no need to stop discussing all of this nonsense about those no-names "addicted", "enemy" or "Millghulis".

Posted (edited)

I shouldn't have mentioned this alliance thing on podcast at all, this shit escalated pretty fast to bad.

I think most missed my point here:

These top guilds holding the castles deserves it, they took it fair and square. They go where the hell they want, they are not forced to fight other top guilds. What I was talking about is, that guilds below the top guilds but above the average can easily team up (And I don't mean like the NA alliances with 6 guilds going for 1 for a stupid cause)

What I mean is, in order to bring PvP to the lifeless castle regions, Guild A and B can work together to take down guild C.

However, if guild A and B decides to 1v1 in the end, and guild B always loses to guild A, eventually guild B won't want to stay around, leading to guild C spanking guild A.
That's what I meant with rotating as an 2 guild alliance. 

I play this game as most of you here are, for the PvP and my guild. It's fun as hell. Owpvp failed, so nodewars and sieges is all we got. Let's not squander the siege scene in EU like Ishkor said earlier, don't look down on alliances but support any guild trying to step up. This will only give us all more PvP. Eventually when the alliance is strong enough to do shit on their own, they will do it and split.

Edited by LoneWolf
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Btw, looks like no one reported it yet so:

StoneBeak Shore T2 - Liberated again

Encore vs Khaos vs BlackLust vs Inside vs SwordArtOnline

Encore and Khaos were locked into a 1v1 for the whole duration of the nw, BlackLust was busy against Inside, at some point SAO joined BL on the offense, after Inside went down BL moved on SAO and almost took down their fort before the bell rang :P

@Rinel (edit: forgot to tag)

Edited by DreamChaser
1 person likes this

Posted

@PoorJoy Hands up!