• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Phoniel's Cabin (T2)

SonsOfDesert vs Ancient_Valyria vs GangesterLeague vs Sforall 

Nothing to say gangesterleague and sforall were around 10-15ppl each with no defenses (snipe attempt i guess)

We destroyed GL first then went to AV their builder wasnt the best so had no problems with their defenses..

Finally we fought Sforall for a while keeping preusser till they went down finishing the nodewar in an hour.. ggwp to all 

Edited by iNmr
1 person likes this

Posted

Siege is ded.

how is your T9 preparations coming along < far more interesting topic.

5XYInZI.gif

4A9Tdw1.gif

RLXT (27) vs Alcyone+Echo

We did pvp and it was.... low quality zerg alliance. 

looks like you forgot smth important *trolle-kappa-face*

3 people like this

Posted

I think most missed my point here:

These top guilds holding the castles deserves it, they took it fair and square. They go where the hell they want, they are not forced to fight other top guilds. What I was talking about is, that guilds below the top guilds but above the average can easily team up (And I don't mean like the NA alliances with 6 guilds going for 1 for a stupid cause)

What I mean is, in order to bring PvP to the lifeless castle regions, Guild A and B can work together to take down guild C.

However, if guild A and B decides to 1v1 in the end, and guild B always loses to guild A, eventually guild B won't want to stay around, leading to guild C spanking guild A.
That's what I meant with rotating as an 2 guild alliance. 

I play this game as most of you here are, for the PvP and my guild. It's fun as hell. Owpvp failed, so nodewars and sieges is all we got. Let's not squander the siege scene in EU like Ishkor said earlier, don't look down on alliances but support any guild trying to step up. This will only give us all more PvP. Eventually when the alliance is strong enough to do shit on their own, they will do it and split.

Honestly its about time to accept that alliances simply are no fun and most people do not enjoy it. I mean if it were the other way, you would already see guilds allying up and go to valencia but noone is interessted to do so for quiet some weeks and i totally understand that. When we all allied up in Serendia against you, i did not enjoy it at all. It just felt like a chore that has to be done so the real fun can start afterwards. I know that you have a different mindset but if i just look at the situiation on our server i can tell you that there are not many outside who like to build and prepare an ally for an upcoming siege. Its not satisfying (at least not for me) to play like this and not to mention all the lag...

Posted

@lonewolf what have you done... This is a repeat of croxus days, if it has not been said yet... An alliance was created to ----- addicted every week, denying us of castle and if we do get a castle, we barely managed to do so. Oo those were dark days. However, alliance hasnt been fully implemented yet since the new merge so that dicussion was intersting. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Why would you join Morghulis and have to do 4 hour siege pvp every week, when you can get in to Addicted or Enemy and get 200m a week for nothing.

But... I liked the payouts... and the siege PvP that we got almost every week. 

GDTwugj.png

But we're not going the easy way, of course we could have accepted anyone that applied in the past months and get 95/100 attendance to be in the same position, but where's the fun in that. Achieve as much as possible with as few people as possible. Quality control on recruitment kinda sorts that out and keeps those who actually carry a guild happy as there's no dead weight around that simply provides another body to throw.  At least that's our approach at being independent whilst still providing results.

Posted

Oo those were dark days

The dark days of having PvP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

\fk morghulis u talk so much why u not going to valencia are u so scared? u clearly have more expirence, same numbers and Valencia is the easiest castle. makeing aliance vs 50 man guild lol even if they are Enemy, just show what u u ve got dont be a chicken too. (tell u a secret addicted aren't so good in sieges, dont know why everyone are scared to go valencia. back then in croxus days one guild went after addicted week by week even if they had much lower numbers then addicted,less geared, and still they were doing well against them, addicted were in deep deffnce. so we need add to ranking new position

C - Cowards

D- Dogers and

M- Morghulis

Posted

\fk morghulis u talk so much why u not going to valencia are u so scared? u clearly have more expirence, same numbers and Valencia is the easiest castle. makeing aliance vs 50 man guild lol even if they are Enemy, just show what u u ve got dont be a chicken too. (tell u a secret addicted aren't so good in sieges, dont know why everyone are scared to go valencia. back then in croxus days one guild went after addicted week by week even if they had much lower numbers then addicted,less geared, and still they were doing well against them, addicted were in deep deffnce. so we need add to ranking new position

C - Cowards

D- Dogers and

M- Morghulis

So what's the secret? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

C - Cowards

D- Dogers and

M- Morghulis

3/10 bait

Edited by Jylin

Posted

Beside Addicted we fought Enemy and Sovereign in pretty much every siege we ever did, why are you trying to spin facts?

Who's getting mad? All I see is people saying "People don't do alliances cause they get flamed for it". But I just see the opposite, I see people encouraging small/medium guilds to team up. So yeah if someone gets offended cause they outumbered 3:1 someone and they get called zerg then maybe they should grow some balls.

NO, NO PLEASE GOD NO. Are we children? Is every BDO player a 14yo? You guys want PARTICIPATION REWARDS? The godamn siege itself is a reward, THE PVP IS THE REWARD. Jesus Christ this is so sad to see, people that want rewards with zero risk or effort should just fck off from the siege scene and go play minecraft or something esle where everything is handed to them without even putting 1m of work.

Back when we were pulling 30 and we had the opportunity to go siege Mediah and kick Ragnarok (that had 2 guilds of 100 players back then) off the region after  MONTHS of them sitting there WE WERE HYPED as -----, not because we went there to win cause we knew we had no chance against bigger guilds, but because we had the chance to stop one the longest holding of a territory of Alustin, and BEING PART OF IT WAS THE REWARD.

TLDR: BDO for some reason attracts a shitload of whiny entitled crybabies, that want to go to siege, get in-game rewards from it even if they put 0 effort in their pvp preparation and then come on the forum saying the siege scene is dead cause guilds that put effort into their pvp and siege preparation are rewarded for it.

The truth is that apart from very few guilds, the vast majority of the playerbase (including the vast majority of "pvp guilds") are not made of PvPers. Yeah maybe they have a bunch here and there, but most guilds just have PvErs that want to get payouts and hit some towers once in a week, but for the rest you only see them grind/lifeskill and they never ever entered the RBF, Arena or looked at their skill tree.

The moment some people in this forums understand this is a fukin GAME, everything will become a lot better. I can easily contradict what you saying but i wont, its pointless. We are not on the same page and will never get that a GAME needs to be fun for EVERYONE and not only for YOU that you go hardcore. A fukin GAME needs to be for EVERYONE that paid for it, and not only for tryhard,nolife, elitists. SAD but TRUE. Or theres another way... the dead game way... all big guilds will be left alone and then youll cry deadgame kappa and shit. I know that in forums there is no common sense... but cmon is it so hard to understand that for a game to have a big player base it needs to be fun and an all around experience with players having to actually win and get somewhere? Is it so fukin hard? Most of players that are still in BDO are because right now theres nothing better... and thats the worse. 

Posted

C - Cowards

D- Dogers and

M- Morghulis

:D

Posted (edited)

The moment some people in this forums understand this is a fukin GAME, everything will become a lot better. I can easily contradict what you saying but i wont, its pointless. We are not on the same page and will never get that a GAME needs to be fun for EVERYONE and not only for YOU that you go hardcore. A fukin GAME needs to be for EVERYONE that paid for it, and not only for tryhard,nolife, elitists. SAD but TRUE. Or theres another way... the dead game way... all big guilds will be left alone and then youll cry deadgame kappa and shit. I know that in forums there is no common sense... but cmon is it so hard to understand that for a game to have a big player base it needs to be fun and an all around experience with players having to actually win and get somewhere? Is it so fukin hard? Most of players that are still in BDO are because right now theres nothing better... and thats the worse. 

Ye, it's a bit like when they introduced the karma griefing patch and they bled thousands of players. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You can support niches if you go all the way without compromises, and the best part is that those players will always reward you, random example would be EVE online for those that still stick to it.  

When you start catering to the lowest common denominator but you don't have a real plan on how to do it ( and you're not Blizzard or something ) you might end up making a bigger mess instead, and that's what happened. Now, even after a server merge, we're just rolling with whatever is left playing this game.

If many people weren't lost we'd have more top guilds by now, and castle sieges would be something way more chaotic. Some guilds that aren't really ready for this but still got a castle due to low population wouldn't even get close to that content before they are ready, thus not getting spoiled either and not assuming that you need to be spoonfed content that you weren't ready for just because you paid money for a game that, if it remained coherent to it's original EU/NA marketing, was not supposed to work how you seem to wish it did now.

Edited by Sheranna
2 people like this

Posted

Did you even read what I wrote or are you just trying to disagree with me regardless of what I'm saying?

I think we're on the same page here but I guess you really just want to argue ☻

Posted

Honestly its about time to accept that alliances simply are no fun and most people do not enjoy it. I mean if it were the other way, you would already see guilds allying up and go to valencia but noone is interessted to do so for quiet some weeks and i totally understand that. When we all allied up in Serendia against you, i did not enjoy it at all. It just felt like a chore that has to be done so the real fun can start afterwards. I know that you have a different mindset but if i just look at the situiation on our server i can tell you that there are not many outside who like to build and prepare an ally for an upcoming siege. Its not satisfying (at least not for me) to play like this and not to mention all the lag...

It's not so much a mindset as it is a necessity in order to keep the integrity of our guild at the moment. We have a few options we could take:

- Go back to Serendia/Balenos and either zerg or get zerged on
- Go castles by ourselves and get shit on for 10 to 20 minutes
- Ally with another mid tier guild 
- Don't go to sieges at all
- Kick half our community out in a desperate attempt to become a non-sustainable hardcore guild

Allying up with another guild just causes extra hassle for us as well, but it's the only option that currently provides us a chance at having fun, without harming/altering the nature of our guild. The alliance part itself is not enjoyable at all either, but the 1v1, after taking down the big dog, is.

Posted

U can also GIT GUT. Sorry, i had to ;/

2 people like this

Posted

Ye, it's a bit like when they introduced the karma griefing patch and they bled thousands of players. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You can support niches if you go all the way without compromises, and the best part is that those players will always reward you, random example would be EVE online for those that still stick to it.  

When you start catering to the lowest common denominator but you don't have a real plan on how to do it ( and you're not Blizzard or something ) you might end up making a bigger mess instead, and that's what happened. Now, even after a server merge, we're just rolling with whatever is left playing this game.

If many people weren't lost we'd have more top guilds by now, and castle sieges would be something way more chaotic. Some guilds that aren't really ready for this but still got a castle due to low population wouldn't even get close to that content before they are ready, thus not getting spoiled either and not assuming that you need to be spoonfed content that you weren't ready for just because you paid money for a game that, if it remained coherent to it's original EU/NA marketing, was not supposed to work how you seem to wish it did now.

Well ...the key on what youre saying, and i agree partially is that PA KAKAO wtv the company's name is... are not BLIZZARD. Or something similar to blizzard! They dont have a plan and they -----ed up already. And now there is now way back. The only path now is free to play.. and that is a kinda brace yourselves moment for this game.. 

I trully believe that what i say about, people playing this game because theres nothing better, is a very big problem right now, and sooner or later is going to burst. But hell, why bother, if not the company bothers. There are so many things to be made and reworked in this game is just pointless to spam them anywhere. If you go on general chat all day everyday are people writing for marketplace issues... pvp balance ofc desync... 

And about EVE since i was a player for a long time and gave the most money i ever gave to a game. You cant compare a perfect product which is EVE with a cluster----- which is BDO.. although i get what youre saying and i agree, its not always the case.

Did you even read what I wrote or are you just trying to disagree with me regardless of what I'm saying?

I think we're on the same page here but I guess you really just want to argue ☻

Im definitely on the same page with your mentality and your guilds mentality, if i have it correctly set up on my mind which i think i have. What i disagree upon is that the PVP in this game in particular, is a prize of any kind. I hardly believe its balanced, i trully believe its not optimized for the most of people, and in some ways is gruesome and tiring. I like it. Yes. I like it. But i can concieve why others hate it and why people will continue leaving the game. And i really really dont want to play a dead game with no people coming to the main pvp event every weak. In the end i havent read your entire post just the answer to my post and for that i do apologize, since the whole post makes more sense to me. 

Posted

If many people weren't lost we'd have more top guilds by now

Yeah, we wouldn't see those B/C tier guilds participating in sieges ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

And about EVE since i was a player for a long time and gave the most money i ever gave to a game. 

How did you give the most money ? 

You must have been pretty bad to not be able to afford GTC using in game money to run your accounts :P

Posted

Btw, do ppl in EU not know what a Merc guild is?

All this talk about stupid alliances. It does not work in EU because everyone including your neighbour wants the trophy themselves and not sharing it. But you can't get it alone against the top guilds.

There is a reason why these type guilds in NA are mercenary guilds rather than contestors.

And there is nothing wrong with being a merc guild, you get 2x T3 node a week + siege on saturday, thats PvP on 3 days.  PvP what you all pretend to seek, but in reality all you want is that goddam billions from the castle and your name next to it.

Addicted could easily be taken down from their Valencia castle if the server really wanted, but you guys don't want it. You rather hope they get bored and leave the guild. Then another 100 man strong guild rises, takes Valencia and gets dodged for another 2 months.

Reason Enemy gets fight whenever they get a castle, because they got half the numbers as Addicted, so its easier to zerg them down with alliances. They are very strong but numbers are still numbers.

Just man up finally ( no pun intended ).

4 people like this

Posted

Btw, do ppl in EU not know what a Merc guild is?

Lotus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Think oldskool was, if not the first, one of the first merc guilds on EU , and we did it to great effect. Safe to say, EU knows what a merc guild is, So isn't that a silly question?? 

@Azta

Posted (edited)

Think oldskool was, if not the first, one of the first merc guilds on EU , and we did it to great effect. Safe to say, EU knows what a merc guild is, So isn't that a silly question?? 

@Azta

Correct wording would be Alustin knew what a merc guild is, not Jordine. Jordine is basically all that she described.

Edited by Spectrum0

Posted

Correct wording would be Alustin knew what a mere guild is, not Jordine. Jordine is basically all that she described.

ah I forgot for a second that jordine was bdos America 

Posted (edited)

On Croxus we had a couple Merc guilds. Dishonoured was pretty good at it.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

Those uncontested grind spots meant guilds had to go looking for PvP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All these guilds that want PvP just need to pay Tekeii to rename his guild, someone else becomes Morghulis -> instant PvP on those uncontested castles.

1 person likes this