• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

All these guilds that want PvP just need to pay Tekeii to rename his guild, someone else becomes Morghulis -> instant PvP on those uncontested castles.

Can confirm, you also get the Mansha costume for your guild members for free.

2 people like this

Posted

Think oldskool was, if not the first, one of the first merc guilds on EU , and we did it to great effect. Safe to say, EU knows what a merc guild is, So isn't that a silly question?? 

@Azta

Thats the past, what about now? It isn't a silly question in the current situation i think. Because there aren't any mercs.

Correct wording would be Alustin knew what a merc guild is, not Jordine. Jordine is basically all that she described.

:thonking:

Posted

:thonking:

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Can confirm, you also get the Mansha costume for your guild members for free.

I would love that, I would stand at mansha forest and kill innocent ogre grinders and they would have no idea. Fun stuff

Posted

You guys should get a grip before the siege-scene kills itself.

Posted

You guys should get a grip before the siege-scene kills itself.

It already killed itself.

Posted (edited)

Gorgo Rock Belt (T2)

SonsOfDesert (12) vs Exus (around our numbers (10~15)

it was over in 20mins due to them not building ANY defenses.. they had some strong witches/wizards who almost one shot us every time they spawn. 

good fight but.. are u really that poor? why not build at least a flame tower?!

ps please give me the name of that guy who killed all of our horses >:(

Edited by iNmr
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

moretti plantation 

enemy vs vos + morghulis

had a non mandatory node war with 30-35 vos and morghulis decided to team up

gg to everyone exilium #wegotzerged

edit: posted this too early, node war not over yet 

morghulis won

Edited by Lyaah
2 people like this

Posted

Node War Tier List

S

Morghulis

A

VoS

Enemy

24 people like this

Posted

Toscani Farm (t1) aka "royal rumble"

LowKarma (32) vs Ygdra (10?) vs FUzion (22) vs Empire (28)

At the start we spotted out FUzion and the panic bring us, they started a 1v1 with Empire so we went on Ygdra, 15 min and their tower gone, so we decided to focus out FUzion cuz they were litterally in the mid of the map, even if they are a casual guild they are really strong and resist to our attack for 50 min, while empire were attacking us and them at the same time. After FUzion we group up and wiped Empire twice with the help of the Flag.

GG WP to all, was fun and fair.

2 people like this

Posted

Abandoned Iron Mine (T2)

DeSync (Freebie)

1 person likes this

Posted

Biraghi Den (T2) DRAW

BlackSail vs High_Dawn vs Hostile vs Ember vs ThelynEnnor

I don't have 100% everything that happened today so here's BlackSail point of view:

The node started, we started scouting for towers and then got attacked by High_Dawn + Hostile it looked like coordinated attacks, I don't know where ThelynEnnor was but I'm sure they were fighting Ember since they were very close to them, we kept pushing these 2 guillds back until we could leave our base, we saw ThelynEnnor getting destroyed so we thought "let's take Ember" but then again the other 3 guilds would ally against us again so we let High_Dawn fall and attacked Ember with Hostile (basically taking turns).

After a while we teleported to Ember's base while they were at ours, we took Ember's tower to 3%, Hostile was coming too but we told them to "hold back" because we'd kill each other instead of Ember's tower, from this point Hostile dissapeared, Ember was already coming back so they wiped us and started to repair like crazy. I was personally rushing to their base to interrupt repairs, we also had cannons bugging them a bit but we staled too long so they build 2 flamethrowers around their tower while never leaving the base basically repairing and turtling.

We saw a few Hostile members but nothing that looked like a  coordinated push (they were actually more coordinated against us) so we thought they gave up, at least that's what it looks like from our side, 3% in their tower and they wouldn't even bother to push/interrupt. So Ember turtling for over 30-40 min while we struggled to get inside their base. 

So that's it it ended in a draw. Ember is quite strong and organised, they were holding 2 T3s so we didn't expect them in a T2 otherwise it would have been 3 guilds vs us and most likely a victory for High_Dawn who looked stronger than the other 2 guilds.

PS: Also High_Dawn base placement was quite bad >.< Ember had a huge advantage over them, and it didn't help them to focus us at first either.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

gg to everyone exilium #wegotzerged

damn alliances man, they have destroyed the game and the PvP scene of it 

Edited by Stilgar

Posted

Node War Tier List

S

Morghulis

A

VoS

Enemy

yup. git gud whane ?

Node War Tier List

S

Morghulis

A

VoS

Enemy

yup. git gud whane ?

Posted

yup. git gud whane ?

yup. git gud whane ?

he needs to git gud twice?

yup. git gud whane ?

yup. git gud whane ?

yup. git gud whane ?

yup. git gud whane ?

Posted

damn alliances man, they have destroyed the game and the PvP scene of it 

i never said that  ??

Posted

*Sits waiting patiently for GG Exilium "Idea of the month" award*

Posted

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Posted

I guess you're gonna sit patiently forever  feelsbadman

Posted (edited)

you gonna get it if we succeed (you will be in "of the year" edition)

Edited by Matys

Posted

ooooohhhh im excited!

EVERYONE READING THIS PM ME ON DISCORD NOW THANKS

Posted

ooooohhhh im excited!

and I just can't hide it

Posted

and I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose control 

Posted

yeah yeah, ----- that song

Posted

You can't change human nature with patchnotes or forum posts.  Most humans are bad, most humans are cowards and most humans are selfish.

I hope that with the next siege season there is a major rule and mechanics change, such as we have seen in past siege seasons on korea, to make things generally more competitive.

Give castle holders an honourable way out, give guilds more of an incentive to attack a castle rather than winner takes all, everyone else gets less than nothing.  This would get around many of the "human nature" issues that have resulted in a less than optimal siege scene.

Same as horse racing (ye s im serious :P)

If you clearly is the only fast player in the race, you either have to wait right before finish line (so the slower players can get a race seal atleast) instead of entering to actually see your real race score.  (or you can just enter and dont care about players with slower horses) most like to wait so all gets a reward.

This weird system also do "winner takes all, else gets nothing"

Beside Addicted we fought Enemy and Sovereign in pretty much every siege we ever did, why are you trying to spin facts?

Who's getting mad? All I see is people saying "People don't do alliances cause they get flamed for it". But I just see the opposite, I see people encouraging small/medium guilds to team up. So yeah if someone gets offended cause they outumbered 3:1 someone and they get called zerg then maybe they should grow some balls.

NO, NO PLEASE GOD NO. Are we children? Is every BDO player a 14yo? You guys want PARTICIPATION REWARDS? The godamn siege itself is a reward, THE PVP IS THE REWARD. Jesus Christ this is so sad to see, people that want rewards with zero risk or effort should just fck off from the siege scene and go play minecraft or something esle where everything is handed to them without even putting 1m of work.

Back when we were pulling 30 and we had the opportunity to go siege Mediah and kick Ragnarok (that had 2 guilds of 100 players back then) off the region after  MONTHS of them sitting there WE WERE HYPED as -----, not because we went there to win cause we knew we had no chance against bigger guilds, but because we had the chance to stop one the longest holding of a territory of Alustin, and BEING PART OF IT WAS THE REWARD.

TLDR: BDO for some reason attracts a shitload of whiny entitled crybabies, that want to go to siege, get in-game rewards from it even if they put 0 effort in their pvp preparation and then come on the forum saying the siege scene is dead cause guilds that put effort into their pvp and siege preparation are rewarded for it.

The truth is that apart from very few guilds, the vast majority of the playerbase (including the vast majority of "pvp guilds") are not made of PvPers. Yeah maybe they have a bunch here and there, but most guilds just have PvErs that want to get payouts and hit some towers once in a week, but for the rest you only see them grind/lifeskill and they never ever entered the RBF, Arena or looked at their skill tree.

For semi-casual guilds, that maybe would find it fun trying sieges. "zero risk or effort" is very wrong to say. We are well aware we wouldnt win with maybe 30 semi geared players, we would join for the fun. But the fact is, it do cost money building for siege, it requires you went for t2 nodes or up and won it. And it somewhat also requires you give your guild abit of money afterwoods for joining in. :)

Your attitude seem to be one of the problems you guys are saying sieges are dead. 

2 people like this