• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In NA guilds that want Allies feed them nodes by joining Node War guilds (if needed) and winning the node war for them that way. They do it pretty consistently. Is that no option for EU?

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

In NA guilds that want Allies feed them nodes by joining Node War guilds (if needed) and winning the node war for them that way. They do it pretty consistently. Is that no option for EU?

I can only speak for myself but I find that pretty retarded

4 people like this

Posted

Murica.

Posted

Everyone can get a node, look at GhiaForEver and OSEF.  EzGame.

2 people like this

Posted

I was just wondering have the weaker guilds considered allying up to take on stronger guilds?

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I was just wondering have the weaker guilds considered allying up to take on stronger guilds?

What an amazing new and original topic ! But you knew that.

Try this one for a twist : Have the strongest guilds considered involving the weaker ones in their endeavour towards reaching new goals during siege ? (like fighting each other more than once in a blue moon).

The problem in EU isn't about getting nodes.

Edited by ArchiBold
2 people like this

Posted

Do you think, assuming equal gear and member quality (which will almost certainly not be the case, but hell, it's a thought experiment), that two 50-man guilds are as strong as one 100 man guild? Shit, make that 3 40-mans, 20% numerical advantage.

Posted

For semi-casual guilds, that maybe would find it fun trying sieges. "zero risk or effort" is very wrong to say. We are well aware we wouldnt win with maybe 30 semi geared players, we would join for the fun. But the fact is, it do cost money building for siege, it requires you went for t2 nodes or up and won it. And it somewhat also requires you give your guild abit of money afterwoods for joining in. :)

Your attitude seem to be one of the problems you guys are saying sieges are dead. 

What an amazing new and original topic ! But you knew that.

Try this one for a twist : Have the strongest guilds considered involving the weaker ones in their endeavour towards reaching new goals during siege ? (like fighting each other more than once in a blue moon).

The problem in EU isn't about getting nodes.

Posted

Hey guys,

I was diagnosed with cancer recently and my last wish is that everybody will come to Valencia siege this Saturday.

I dont know how much time I have left, but hopefully I will make it at least to this Saturday.

Can you please fulfill the wish of the dying person ? k ty

e12.png

2 people like this

Posted

Hey guys,

I was diagnosed with cancer recently and my last wish is that everybody will come to Valencia siege this Saturday.

I dont know how much time I have left, but hopefully I will make it at least to this Saturday.

why are u begging people to come? i thought ishkor is saying that you all are happy for 200 mil a week? ?? ?? ? 

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

e12.png

Lets wait until he dies, we can maybe fight 99 people instead of 100 people, but we gotta be fast, Addicted is sly enough to fill that spot fast.

Edited by Spectrum0
3 people like this

Posted

OOT ? The guy you quoted was talking about getting something out of sieges even when you lose (which implies going to siege in the first place and thus winning a node). He didn't say that winning nodes was problematic.

why are u begging people to come? i thought ishkor is saying that you all are happy for 200 mil a week? ?? ?? ? 

All that silver gave him cancer. Grant the man his last wish.

Posted

Who says we will not get 200 mil/week after people come Valencia?

1 person likes this

Posted

OOT ? The guy you quoted was talking about getting something out of sieges even when you lose (which implies going to siege in the first place and thus winning a node). He didn't say that winning nodes was problematic.

All that silver gave him cancer. Grant the man his last wish.

Getting two T3 nodes is indeed something (effectively giving the Region to the guild that fed you the nodes) for only participating.

Posted

Getting two T3 nodes is indeed something (effectively giving the Region to the guild that fed you the nodes) for only participating.

Rofl ok, you meant helping them getting a T3 as a payment for participating in siege and I understood helping getting a node to be able to participate in a siege.

It's not far off from having final wars to give them back what they spend during the siege. But considering they should be able to get a node on their own anyway... not sure you are really helping them.

I don't know, seems too weird.

Posted (edited)

It's k i can join to fill your spot, so i'll finally fullfill my dream of being able to beg people to do something i don't really want them to do in the full knowledge that it won't happen anyway, meanwhile deluding myself that by doing this i'm also looking good in the process ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sheranna
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Anyone who says the guild money is a problem must be stupid. meanwhile GaiaForever snipes T3 nodes like crazy.
Simple
IF smaller guilds feel like fighting between themselves is fun let them, if some decide to do some allying up on someone bigger to have some kind of acomplishments, let them.
IF bigger guilds prefer to stay at castle and feed themselves free money let them, if they prefer to roam around let them.
Anyone can do whatever he wants, which ofcourse doesnt mean i won't say sovereign is shitty potato farming guild now or that people say that enemy is getting butt-----ed.
And I would definitely like more drama, backstabbing, allying up on people just to ----- with them. Its entertaining and thats what we are all here for.

Edited by Matys
3 people like this

Posted

I wouldn't mind going Balenos togheter with you Pessle

4 people like this

Posted

I wouldn't mind going Balenos togheter with you Pessle

Can i get an invitation aswell?

Posted

And what would be the point? I guess money only. If a guild can't get a node on their own like ever I don't think sieges would be fun for them/us. 

Posted

AyZB

Is this preview working? Youtube took the video down for the music so I have to use some garbage alternative.

Well, if it doesn't here's the link: https://vid.me/AyZB

5 people like this

Posted

cutest couple 2k17

Posted

if you're picturing me as a bald black man i guess i have to live up to NA's standards and go full ap

2 people like this

Posted

That's weird, shouldn't Whane be the bald black italian and Eiene the grill?

1 person likes this

Posted

Pvp guild ≠ sieging guild