• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was just wondering have the weaker guilds considered allying up to take on stronger guilds?

perhaps that time will come, but such a coalition requires a common cause and outcome, led by willing leaders. It was kinda magic back before server merge where up to 8 guilds spread out on territories to take on Harmony, and when siege started it was a lottery where the latter would deploy their main forces. I only believe commander @Tekeii can pull such off, thats why its a shame to see people shun Morghulis when it is exactly such aspiring guilds you need in these dry times.

Edited by Nacario

Posted

That's weird, shouldn't Whane be the bald black italian and Eiene the grill?

Can't believe I get to use this twice in only 2 pages.

giphy.gif

Rip, 3 pages. :(

Posted

AyZB

Is this preview working? Youtube took the video down for the music so I have to use some garbage alternative.

Well, if it doesn't here's the link: https://vid.me/AyZB

Why no utube?! this website is slow as eff

Posted (edited)

perhaps that time will come, but such a coalition requires a common cause and outcome, led by willing leaders. It was kinda magic back before server merge where up to 8 guilds spread out on territories to take on Harmony, and when siege started it was a lottery where the latter would deploy their main forces. I only believe commander @Tekeii can pull such off, thats why its a shame to see people shun Morghulis when it is exactly such aspiring guilds you need in these dry times.

yeah that's why you left said aspiring guild right ? Tired of people talking about what can be changed etc when they are doing absolutely zero to contribute themselves and expect someone else to do it . Like that dude on podcast who said "y'all should go valencia" after they took calpheon , like cmon why y'all do this , people aren't stupid 

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted

yeah that's why you left said aspiring guild right ? Tired of people talking about what can be changed etc when they are doing absolutely zero to contribute themselves and expect someone else to do it . Like that dude on podcast who said "y'all should go valencia" after they took calpheon , like cmon why y'all do this , people aren't stupid 

Actually reasons for leaving is due to close friends quitting who made me join in the first place, but of course you knew all about that right? I have never before been in any top guilds and actually been a contributor in FUzion when figthing top guilds, giving people fights in lackluster competiition, so what was your point again? It's almost as me calling you out for getting a free ride in Enemy all this time, but at least I know better.

Posted

Enemy 😂 

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.04.05_16h08m21s_001_.jpg

Posted

Actually reasons for leaving is due to close friends quitting who made me join in the first place, but of course you knew all about that right? I have never before been in any top guilds and actually been a contributor in FUzion when figthing top guilds, giving people fights in lackluster competiition, so what was your point again? It's almost as me calling you out for getting a free ride in Enemy all this time, but at least I know better.

welp you seem to know stuff about enemy and me I don't even know about :) still doesn't change the fact that you are talking about problems and solutions that you don't take part of yourself in fixing. Your friends quit and you cannot fix the problem that you are describing ? Don't post about it and false honor others to do it instead 

Posted

welp you seem to know stuff about enemy and me I don't even know about :) still doesn't change the fact that you are talking about problems and solutions that you don't take part of yourself in fixing. Your friends quit and you cannot fix the problem that you are describing ? Don't post about it and false honor others to do it instead 

to fix what? I cant fix your broken attitude, nor am I your savior. Too bad you dont remember those who actually fought up to half a year in midtier guilds, such as FUzion, against stronger guilds, giving you free content. Im saying it again, dont judge if you dont know the background, but thanks for showing true colors. I wonder what you say to new Enemy members, because you too need them.

Posted

I'm just playing the waiting game, y'all going to quit and then I can sit in a territory kick 70 members of Morghulis and give myself T4 incentives (kinda like what Ishkor does!)  and get full PEN and go around after the other semi-casual guilds that have done the same. Finally the game will be balanced.

Image result for kappa

Posted

Why no utube?! this website is slow as eff

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3B1dS5zaC92YThXQy84

1 person likes this

Posted

to fix what? I cant fix your broken attitude, nor am I your savior. Too bad you dont remember those who actually fought up to half a year in midtier guilds, such as FUzion, against stronger guilds, giving you free content. Im saying it again, dont judge if you dont know the background, but thanks for showing true colors. I wonder what you say to new Enemy members, because you too need them.

oh I do remember said guilds, I was even a member in one of them for the longest time. Why people would continue being in such guilds ( unless core members) is beyond me, acting punching bags so grind members for example could come forums and jizz on their computer screens screaaming I'm so damn good my guild is soo damn good while the people they contested ended up with absolutely nothing except with demeaning comments. But hey you you joined the dark side now , enjoy the 200m weekly and self stroking :) couldn't care less about the so called "siege scene" hell I wouldn't mind if harmony came back from the grave and took over all territories if they could because the way I see it , it's the other guilds allowing them to do so it's not on them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Enemy 😂 

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.04.05_16h08m21s_001_.jpg

Do people really still don't know our home channel or is it just you again? :thinking:

Posted

Do people really still don't know our home channel or is it just you again? :thinking:

can tag you few pages ago of guilds asking for it and yet no one answers or just throw shit memes instead.

1 person likes this

Posted

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3B1dS5zaC92YThXQy84

kek

Posted

oh I do remember said guilds, I was even a member in one of them for the longest time. Why people would continue being in such guilds ( unless core members) is beyond me, acting punching bags so grind members for example could come forums and jizz on their computer screens screaaming I'm so damn good my guild is soo damn good while the people they contested ended up with absolutely nothing except with demeaning comments. But hey you you joined the dark side now , enjoy the 200m weekly and self stroking :) couldn't care less about the so called "siege scene" hell I wouldn't mind if harmony came back from the grave and took over all territories if they could because the way I see it , it's the other guilds allowing them to do so it's not on them.

Could it be that sometimes things are different for people, that it's not just black and white. You think you have the answers yet you seemingly have been in my shoes and judge and belittle. May this serve as good recruitment for Enemy.

Posted

Could it be that sometimes things are different for people, that it's not just black and white. You think you have the answers yet you seemingly have been in my shoes and judge and belittle. May this serve as good recruitment for Enemy.

Dunno why you stressing the name enemy in each and every post, im not posting on behalf of enemy , only for myself 😎

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm just playing the waiting game, y'all going to quit and then I can sit in a territory kick 70 members of Morghulis and give myself T4 incentives (kinda like what Ishkor does!)  and get full PEN and go around after the other semi-casual guilds that have done the same. Finally the game will be balanced.

Hidden Content

Lord Tek, Can I be amongst the 30 incentive carried members?

Posted

Lord Tek, Can I be amongst the 30 incentive carried members?

Aslong as you are willing to wait it out. Yes sir.

Posted

Only that poor SE tamer is actually bothering to come, so i guess the issue lies elsewhere ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

" it's the other guilds allowing them to do so it's not on them."

"other guilds" LUL 

oh the irony !

Edited by Yoloswagppa

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't mind going Balenos togheter with you Pessle

Lets farm RAG for the 300 kill title :>

I'll place a cannon you sit in the bush and wait for the inevitable 20 man anti-pessle-cannon squad.

Edited by pessle
3 people like this

Posted

Marni's 2nd Lab (Tier 1)

Varshen Vs. Terreur Vs. Rocinante

We spotted both forts pretty early on and immediately went for Terreur, which was very poorly defended. We wiped their players quickly and took out their fort early on. We then went back to defense to take out the small force that Rocinante sent, and rebuilt what we had. We had a little bit of back and forth, but we were a bit stronger, and ended up slowly destroying Rocinante's base. They have some really strong (and some quite friendly) players, and we were worried at times that they'd turn it around, but once we got a flag down it was game over.

GG to both other guilds!

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Edited by XeLRa
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Anti-Troll Fortification

Resillience - Harmony Vs Morghulis

Resillience & harmony teamed up against us which we hold for 1h 50mins and then Harmony gave the node to Resillience.

A side note : Resillience members were melting down like manshas (like we do vs Enemy) 

I personally enjoyed the fight a lot, constantly fighting for almost 2hours is what i like, i enjoy node wars more than sieges myself, WAY more.

nice zerg mates :ph34r:

Edited by Stilgar
2 people like this