• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Resillience & harmony teamed up against us which we hold for 1h 50mins and then Harmony gave the node to Resillience.

Well thats a sweet way to put it but in fact Resilience was just body throwing on us and with our huge rez-timer we could not do anything anymore. We misjudged just how many they were.

Posted

Anti-Troll Fortification

Resillience - Harmony Vs Morghulis

Resillience & harmony teamed up against us which we hold for 1h 50mins and then Harmony gave the node to Resillience.

A side note : Resillience members were melting down like manshas (like we do vs Enemy) 

I personally enjoyed the fight a lot, constantly fighting for almost 2hours is what i like, i enjoy node wars more than sieges myself, WAY more.

nice zerg mates :ph34r:

damn alliances man, they have destroyed the game and the PvP scene of it

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

You can't even understand the irony lyaah, can you? ;)

Edited by Stilgar
1 person likes this

Posted

Anti-Troll Fortification

A side note : Resillience members were melting down like manshas (like we do vs Enemy) 

I personally enjoyed the fight a lot, constantly fighting for almost 2hours is what i like, i enjoy node wars more than sieges myself, WAY more.

Cool story bro. Sad its far from the truth. 

Posted (edited)

u guys had at least 75% of harmony+resi numbers combined so that's no excuse

not to mention how morghulis is filled with rng carried arab people(with 1000 ping) that desync their ass off to insanity and beyond, you think it's normal to fight when your guys hit the air 10 meters to the side of me and cc me? 90% of my deaths were some insane desync from a morghulis kid

also resilience and harmony had no alliance and they didn't give the node for free and we fought each other all the time

Well thats a sweet way to put it but in fact Resilience was just body throwing on us and with our huge rez-timer we could not do anything anymore. We misjudged just how many they were.

that's what sieges in this game are? that's what you guys do and that's what everyone does

you can't call someone a ' body thrower ' if your stats is worse than theirs cause that means you threw your body at them more times. Sieges are a shit content which is why my stay in resilience is temporary.

you're welcome for me clearing the misinformation by the way

Edited by irrelevant
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Cool story bro. Sad its far from the truth. 

Which part isnt true? Been spectating that fight. And it was that way. :P

Btw from what I've counted Morghulis had around 55-60. Resi + Harmony together were way more than that. (probably resilience alone had the same number, i guess)

Edited by Tulpa

Posted

Btw from what I've counted Morghulis had around 55-60. Resi + Harmony together were way more than that. (probably resilience alone had the same number, i guess)

We were 36. Resilience havnt had that much more at the start either. The later the nodewar, the more ppl resilience became.

Posted

Nice zerg tactics target.

Posted

that's what sieges in this game are? that's what you guys do and that's what everyone does

you can't call someone a ' body thrower ' if your stats is worse than theirs cause that means you threw your body at them more times. Sieges are a shit content which is why my stay in resilience is temporary.

you're welcome for me clearing the misinformation by the way

Actually this time i did not mean it in an insulting way or something like that. I was just saying how the situation was in the end and that it was our fault because we really thought you guys were less. This huge rez-timer just totally broke our neck. I personally just hope to not see Resilience anymore for a while becaues i really am tired of you guys by now :D (no hate)

Posted

No alliance. We were 35  at the start with the lags... we fought harmony many times. Noone gave the node to anyone. 

Anti-Troll Fortification

Cool story bro. Sad its far from the truth. We won harmony fair and square at the end. :) Noone gave any node to anyone..

Posted

Nice zerg tactics target.

You alone are worth a full zerg. Every wizard is a 50 man zerg! :D

Posted

But im a witch :thinking:

Posted

But im a witch :thinking:

It doesnt matter!

Posted

not to mention how morghulis is filled with rng carried arab people(with 1000 ping)

rng carried arab with 1000 ping here, why are you always crying on pm kido, sad life?

6 people like this

Posted

Habibi easy!

3 people like this

Posted

:(

لوحة المفاتيح العربية لوحة المفاتيح العربيةلوحة المفاتيح العربيةلوحة المفاتيح العربيةلوحة المفاتيح العربيةلوحة المفاتيح العربيةلوحة المفاتيح العربيةلوحة المفاتيح العربيةلوحة المفاتيح العربية B|

cheer up

Posted

Sorry i dont speak terrorist 

it is a joke

WOW ARABOPHOBIA

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Actually reasons for leaving is due to close friends quitting who made me join in the first place

Tfw no more friend to stop you from being a true bandwagoner ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by InoriSenpai
6 people like this

Posted

We had exactly 55 at the highest point on TS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got a new insult today though :D We are an arabic guild now lmao. Thats a new one to add to the list. 

But people believe what they want to believe.

1 person likes this

Posted

Tfw no more friend to stop you from being a true bandwagoner ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

more like joining my true friends by the looks of it 

Posted

?

Posted

You profile pic still looks like a mongol though!

Posted

Rare photo of @Raizor during todays node war.
arab-man-in-front-of-a-computer-smiling-

This was me shotcalling from my house in Dubai
Image result for arab playing computer

3 people like this

Posted

Not even tabbed into the game. No wonder you're so shit.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Rare photo of @Raizor during todays node war.
arab-man-in-front-of-a-computer-smiling-

Can I join Morghulis, I have Kebab.

Edited by DDope