• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

all habibis and habibtis are welcome. needs to be rng carried with 1000 ping tho.

Posted (edited)

Enemy's main channel is Valencia 3 if anyone wants to know... but ey, if they're too much of a puzzy to go to Valencia and let the server know they will get fked in the ass multiple times by Addicted... Is it even worth mentioning?? 

Edited by Nanaro

Posted

Enemy's main channel is Valencia 3 if anyone wants to know... but ey, if they're too much of a puzzy to go to Valencia and let the server know they will get fked in the ass multiple times by Addicted... Is it even worth mentioning?? 

4/10

Posted

You're as bad at baiting as you are at playing.

8 people like this

Posted

Truth hurts, huh? 

Posted

Truth hurts, huh? 

Hurts as much as you in-game and the dead don't do any damage.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nanaro you seem to not be sharpest tool in the box, trying to bait people while having a rem avatar.

Edited by Sairon
1 person likes this

Posted

Hurts as much as you in-game and the dead don't do any damage.

Why u stealing my line/quote?

Posted

You can't even understand the irony lyaah, can you? ;)

what

im just using your joke 

Posted

This was me shotcalling from my house in Dubai
Image result for arab playing computer

So i guess in your case, it's not "Big damage on my Ping" but "Big Allahu Ahkbar on my Ping"

Posted

How does Morghulis destroys the enemy Tower?

Crashing two planes on it

6 people like this

Posted

How does Morghulis destroys the enemy Tower?

Hidden Content

Atleast After Enemy tower goes down we get national holiday ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Atleast After Enemy tower goes down we get national holiday ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And years later you decide to get the most idiotic guy as guildleader ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

And years later you decide to get the most idiotic guy as guildleader ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well I can't wait to have lemon as GM then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Well I can't wait to have lemon as GM then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now im getting jelly :-/

Posted (edited)

So the reason Morghulis is always at around 100 members is to always have at least the 72 virgins that are promised to new recruits?

Edited by Hennyman
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So the reason Morghulis is always at around 100 members is to make room for at least 72 virgins that are promised to new recruits?

Virgins are only promised to people who are exceptionally good at being a rngcarried desyncing mansha with atleast 1000 ping.

It's a motivation to git gud by using our own definition of being gud ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Jylin

Posted (edited)

PSA: I'm selling lag switches to anyone who would like one. Give me 10k pearls and be 1000ping carried like me.

I don't even know what a lag switch is or looks like.

So the reason Morghulis is always at around 100 members is to always have at least the 72 virgins that are promised to new recruits?

Actually those 72 virgins are in the guild, we only have 28 actual players.

Edited by Tekeii
1 person likes this

Posted

DONT TELL THEM, WE DONT WANT TO SHARE THEM

8ec3323b3f.jpg

Posted

463.jpg

Posted

It's 9am man leave me be :(

Posted (edited)

We had exactly 55 at the highest point on TS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got a new insult today though :D We are an arabic guild now lmao. Thats a new one to add to the list. 

But people believe what they want to believe.

Like your member believing harrrrrrmony gave us the node.....!!! Meanwhile while we pushed you down, harrrrmony attacked us 2 times and was cannoning us the whole time. :) 

Edited by AwakenedTemplar
wrong

Posted

Like your member believing harrrrrrmony gave us the node.....!!! Meanwhile while we pushed you down, harrrrmony attacked us 2 times and was cannoning us the whole time. :) 

I do not believe that Harmony lost in 10 minutes, their base was fully rebuilt if they did then I have no idea what their plan was. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We have moved on from this already, we talk about virgins now.

Posted

What did lemon turn this thread into, is this kid even having fun playing this game, seriously the most troubled person I've seen, in other note it seems he sparked the inner immaturity in some here, hopefully in few pages we are back to the usual salt away from politics/religion.

Posted

I do not believe that Harmony lost in 10 minutes, their base was fully rebuilt if they did then I have no idea what their plan was. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We have moved on from this already, we talk about virgins now.

They did lose in about 12 minutes. More or less. I think it was 22:48 when your fort came down. So.. around 10 minutes anyway.

And the talk about virgins is kinda dangerous in these forums, cause you have to tag the whole forums :P 

Too many virgins here for sure.