• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

What did lemon turn this thread into, is this kid even having fun playing this game, seriously the most troubled person I've seen, in other note it seems he sparked the inner immaturity in some here, hopefully in few pages we are back to the usual salt away from politics/religion.

Did he even write something? who gives a fk

3 people like this

Posted

They did lose in about 12 minutes. More or less. I think it was 22:48 when your fort came down. So.. around 10 minutes anyway.

And the talk about virgins is kinda dangerous in these forums, cause you have to tag the whole forums :P 

Too many virgins here for sure. 

21:56 CEST actually ;)

Posted

I do not believe that Harmony lost in 10 minutes, their base was fully rebuilt if they did then I have no idea what their plan was. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We have moved on from this already, we talk about virgins now.

Thats what happens if you throw a big zerg at 39 ppl at the end of nodewar with long rezz timers. Just cant kill enough of em to catch a break.

Posted

I do not believe that Harmony lost in 10 minutes, their base was fully rebuilt if they did then I have no idea what their plan was. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We have moved on from this already, we talk about virgins now.

its possible m8 

Thats what happens if you throw a big zerg at 39 ppl at the end of nodewar with long rezz timers. Just cant kill enough of em to catch a break.

Posted

You definitely cant call 50 ppl a big zerg...

Posted

You definitely cant call 50 ppl a big zerg...

People don't know the definition of Zerg here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

People are big crybabies in this thread as i have noted again in the past. :) In the end... the game is what it is. Everyone knows it, whoever doesnt like it can go ahead with his life. Thats my opinion on the matter.

Posted

You can call 50 a zerg, but probably a bad one.

Posted (edited)

Just like last time when odz said they had 55. But their scoreboard showed 80. right? @Empiricist

Edited by xMovingTarget
1 person likes this

Posted

Just like last time when odz said they had 55. But their scoreboard showed 80. right? @Empiricist

It was "exactly" 55.

3 people like this

Posted

I still have nightmares sometimes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

I still have nightmares sometimes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thinking about it now that Saturday was a mess. Our miscommunication with Disband so they turned up aswell ended up with the 3v1 but iirc they didn't bring that many did they?

We just fought on Mansha Forest and even though we had much more it was a good fight there too, that Serendia siege was overkill but necessary to win. Which we wanted ^-^. We didn't expect just Enemy to turn up either for the title :D

I am curious though, what made you guys join Resilience? Good connection with Odz?

If you are doing it for money, why not Addicted/Enemy? (Obviously nobody wants that to happen) Not that you care, but I think everyone here respects that you joined a "smaller" guild to help them instead of just following the money.

So gz on that.

1 person likes this

Posted

but I think everyone here respects that you joined a "smaller" guild to help them instead of just following the money.

So gz on that.

Show me that they ain't getting T4 while rest gets T1 and 5m/day then I will say the same. :D

Posted

I am curious though, what made you guys join Resilience? Good connection with Odz?

i emo-left jgh in like december because erio is a ----- and we have drama and it makes me feel bad because hes my main trigger and kryptonite and i just couldn't endure any more of him being lame and not fixing himself and then i shouted that im looking for a guild and i joined the first guild that offered me 5mil contract, which was resilience,

i stayed there for awhile and got to know odz and later when i rejoined jgh i still had odz as a contact and then erio was fixed but it didn't last long cus that's how he is so after awhile i started getting emo again and then jgh was gonna die cause i kicked everyone (cus of erio obviously) so then odz offered merge for awhile and then that's how we got back together cus otherwise i think that was gonna be it

Show me that they ain't getting T4 while rest gets T1 and 5m/day then I will say the same. :D

we're too lazy for contracts so we don't have that, also the incentives in resilience are mostly lower than the money used for consumables and buffs for sieges

bottom line is, go spam erio and make him fix himself 

it's literally the only reason i've ever been tilted in my life

9 people like this

Posted

Well T4 when you have no guild funds isn't a lot, its what 3b a week for serendia? They held it for 2 weeks + a few t3 nodes. You don't get what Lemon and co spend on food and elixirs for that.

Off the topic though they need to buff silver in Serendia and Balenos imo. Otherwise the guilds there are never going to catch up to the castle guilds.

it's literally the only reason i've ever been tilted in my life

And every beserker in the game :D

I thought I saw Erio in resilience yesterday though, I must have been seeing things ^^ Either way you attacking our backline when we were hitting Harmony was fking aids.

Posted (edited)

But resillience pushed us down, resillience defeated us alone. you need to listen the true story man. Resillience is better than us. Also they were "exacly" 50 yesterday. Git gud

Edited by Stilgar

Posted

we're too lazy for contracts so we don't have that, also the incentives in resilience are mostly lower than the money used for consumables and buffs for sieges

Good to know you are not there only for incentives then.

Posted

I think this is the least salty post I have ever seen from Lemon.

Send help, something is wrong :o

1 person likes this

Posted

I like how some people from morghulis were saying we teamed up with Harmony haha. 
From out past history it should be clear that that's something that wont ever happen. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I like how some people from morghulis were saying we teamed up with Harmony haha. 
From out past history it should be clear that that's something that wont ever happen. 

Is attacking one guild at the same time not teaming up?

Posted

erio erio erio

can someone pls tell me if this is still a better lovestory than twillight ? because im struggling with that question.

Posted

i want to be loved by Lemon like Erio :(

Posted

Is attacking one guild at the same time not teaming up?

Meanwhile Harmony came after us every time we walked past them and the other way around. not to mention halfway through when we were attacking Morghulis Harmony decided to come to our base and get rid of us. 

Posted

But resillience pushed us down, resillience defeated us alone. you need to listen the true story man. Resillience is better than us. Also they were "exacly" 50 yesterday. Git gud

One way or another, you lost. Get over it and go grind. Salting the forum won't help ya

1 person likes this

Posted

can someone pls tell me if this is still a better lovestory than twillight ? because im struggling with that question.

I thought everything was a better lovestory than Twilight? Definitely not on the lvl of Whane x Eiene though, that's obviously BDO's best couple!

2 people like this